Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Who is your business role model??

The Nigerian billionaire, Mike Adenuga, is my business role model. I admire how his modesty overshadows his riches. Nothing more strikes my core than watching someone rich and powerful yet bowing down.

Advertisement Placeholder
When it comes to business, I have many mentors I secretly admire. I think I love billionaires that are wealthy yet very simple in nature. I love Jack Ma,the Chinese billionaire.

There are many businesses that are worthy to be inspired from. It is run by business people who are working very hard for their business to be successful.

I will answer Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos. They are the present top two billionaires across the globe. But my top one is Elon Musk because he is also a cryptocurrency enthusiast.
You're opinion is noted. Going for those successful business men as role meodels is noteworthy. Elon musk have been seen as one of the biggest influencer in the crypto ecosystem.

Having a business role model is just to have someone or a business that will keep motivating you for you to strive better to want to achieve more in your business.
Do you think I really need a role model ?because before I go into a business have already already pick interest on the business and I can still survive in the business without having a role model.

Do you think I really need a role model ?because before I go into a business have already already pick interest on the business and I can still survive in the business without having a role model.
Having a business role model is not really that necessary, it just helps to strive to want to achieve what our role model has achieved which makes us to have target for ourselves and the business.

Having a business role model is not really that necessary, it just helps to strive to want to achieve what our role model has achieved which makes us to have target for ourselves and the business.
Is nice at least they can actually help and give us the confidence to run our business successfully, but people can still choose to run the business successfully without them.

I do not just choose anybody as a business role model, I choose people who have been exceptional in their chosen career by starting with little capital and still maintaining it till date.

I really fancy the way Aliko Dangote has gone about his business. Ever since I read the mafia manager, I began falling in love with his tactics of colonizing a country's economy - and to a greater extent, part of a continent

I don't have a role model though I read and study about people who have made a mark in their chosen endeavour and make use of that which I see useful.

My business role model is Mark Zuckerberg. I'm so intrigued and mesmerized how a single being could bring millions of people globally to a network.

Alhaji Aliko Dangote is my role model when it gets to business and investment. I have taken time to study this man in a way and have come to a conclusion to buy his idea of investment.

Elon Musk is my role model when it comes to business building. I choose in because the guy is a visionary. You can easily see into the future and create a business that will fit into the future. This is one of the reason why he is the richest man on the planet at present.

My business role model is Mark Zuckerberg. I'm so intrigued and mesmerized how a single being could bring millions of people globally to a network.
Going with what Mark was doing with & issue about selling the user's data that have Facebook and so many other platform have begin to doubt the efficacy of the man in the business.

Their are people we look up to during our business endeavour for inspiration. Those kind of individuals are renowned business men. In order to gain motivation to push on, to achieve business success. Their are people that serves as key for inspiring us to attain greater height. Immediately we look into their achievement in business we gain confidence to follow that stride and do even better to achieve our own business fame.

Which business expert do you look up to, for inspiration when you feel unable to carry on??
Well, for now I have no business role model.
I haven't taken the time to follow up or study any successful business person.
I am hoping that even without this, my business would still succeed.

Well, for now I have no business role model.
I haven't taken the time to follow up or study any successful business person.
I am hoping that even without this, my business would still succeed.
Sure, without a role model, you'll still drive at the right path provided you're ideas is worthwhile. I've seen many persons who doesn't have a role model via business still in operation for years now.

They are quite many but I'll choose Mark Zuckerberg. His achievements and his strive to always expand his businesses and corporations is a motivation to me.

I have come across several threads similar to this. I would reiterate that Chief Aliko Dangote is my role model. I emulate his business techniques basically because his business acumen is second to none. He is keen at producing what everyone can not do without. You must consume his product always.

The one that I gaze upward to must be Elon. The reaosn that I look to him is that he fundamentally affects the worldwide market and is really one of, everything being equal, the richest man internationally too. What I find intriguing is the way he got going and where he is presently, and it is this excursion that moves me a considerable amount really.and i love him because he likes cryptocurrencies.

The one that I gaze upward to must be Elon. The reaosn that I look to him is that he fundamentally affects the worldwide market and is really one of, everything being equal, the richest man internationally too. What I find intriguing is the way he got going and where he is presently, and it is this excursion that moves me a considerable amount really.and i love him because he likes cryptocurrencies.
Elon Musk has a legion of admirers that once newspaper columnist said that Musk is the rock star in the business industry. His radical ideas may look impossible but it becomes successful later on. However, the Tesla Car that he produces has kinks lately that 475,000 units are recalled.

They are quite many but I'll choose Mark Zuckerberg. His achievements and his strive to always expand his businesses and corporations is a motivation to me.
Nice one, at least it is not a bad idea to have Mark Zuckerberg as a role model but to me I find it very difficult to even have anybody as a role model, I mostly concentrate on things I believe on and I just believe i will succeed in it one day that's all.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds