Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Who is your business role model??

Nice one, at least it is not a bad idea to have Mark Zuckerberg as a role model but to me I find it very difficult to even have anybody as a role model, I mostly concentrate on things I believe on and I just believe i will succeed in it one day that's all.
I understand your point. Even if you don't believe in the concept of a role model, at least it is good to have someone you aim to reach or surpass his achievements.

Advertisement Placeholder
I understand your point. Even if you don't believe in the concept of a role model, at least it is good to have someone you aim to reach or surpass his achievements.
Lolz, for what purpose exactly ? Well everyone was not created the same , it is possible that I may not be able to reach the person I am hoping on, maybe they are source of motivation to some people but to me it is not a source of motivation for any reason.

Right now I have no specific business role model I don't know if alone on this, I prefer to look at many successful business owners as my role model because I learn from all of them.

Currently my business role model is Elon musk , he has inspired me in many aspect most especially in the sense that , he's the world richest man and he is still into crypto currency investmentl

Warren Buffett is one of my role model when it comes to business and investment. I have admiration for Elon Musk when it comes to innovation. I like Carlos slim helu because he is very enterprising in his approach to business.

Warren Buffett is one of my role model when it comes to business and investment. I have admiration for Elon Musk when it comes to innovation. I like Carlos slim helu because he is very enterprising in his approach to business.
It is good to have multiple role models because you can learn different excellent qualities from all of them. You can also set personal goals based on their achievements in their respective fields.

Their are people we look up to during our business endeavour for inspiration. Those kind of individuals are renowned business men. In order to gain motivation to push on, to achieve business success. Their are people that serves as key for inspiring us to attain greater height. Immediately we look into their achievement in business we gain confidence to follow that stride and do even better to achieve our own business fame.

Which business expert do you look up to, for inspiration when you feel unable to carry on??
I admire Aliko Dangote a lot. It amazes me how he carries his businesses on in spite of any economic hurdle.
If he was to be a writer, I think I would purchase more of his write ups. I would love to Know and follow up his step to achieving huge success in business like he does. He is really an inspiration.

I admire Aliko Dangote a lot. It amazes me how he carries his businesses on in spite of any economic hurdle.
If he was to be a writer, I think I would purchase more of his write ups. I would love to Know and follow up his step to achieving huge success in business like he does. He is really an inspiration.
Aliko Dangote style of business is unique because he is always trying to widen and enlarge his business everytime , he owns a numerous different company in Nigeria and he's the current richest person in Nigeria.

I had some In the past but not now. I am not particularly interested in any of those people again because I just have to face my life . I am only motivated by what I have seen potential on that's all , but not by any celebrities or business tycoon.

Though i have some people i was trying to emulate as a role model back then but now I wanted to shift my business attention into farming and my father is my role model on that.

My business role model is Tony Elumelu from Nigeria. He is one of the most successful enterpreneurs in Nigeria. he is one of the people I am actually looking up to when it comes to running of businesses because he is very successful.

I had some In the past but not now. I am not particularly interested in any of those people again because I just have to face my life . I am only motivated by what I have seen potential on that's all , but not by any celebrities or business tycoon.
I don't really have anybody as a role model per-se , but my father has been helping me with my business for awhile , and business has been going on well because I am updating myself .

i have so many role models when it comes to business as you can not learn all from one person alone, at least that si my belief, i do believe that you have to learn from different characters in order to make a success out of your life.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds