Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Who is your business role model??

Quite interestingly , I have a lot of mentors and people in business to which I look up to and that is largely because I like different traits to which they ate peculiar to.

Advertisement Placeholder
I like to attach different goals I would like to achieve with people in the industry who have din similar thing but my rile model overall is Steve jobs the creator of apple.

My business role model is my mother. She taught me the basic business principles and strategies that will a business to be successful which is what makes me to run any business without issues.

I am learning about domain name speculation and the person I like so much is a guy called ikhalyfa who started less than two years ago and as been making consistent success.

Its always good to have a role model you're learning from and gaining inspiration from in order to succeed in your business career. I tap inspiration this time from Bizdustry Admin @Alexander, for being a proven success via online business.

When I was young I liked Richard Branson and Jeff Bezos for the kind of companies they have created. These days I do not like these men. I like Elon Musk better

My business role model is a lady in my country known as Nelly Nduta. She has her own farm that raises rabbits and she earns very good profits. I love her organization strategies and confidence.

To be very frank with you, there is no specific person I can tell you that is my business role model. I just see and learn from a lot business people based on what business i do at a particular time back then

My business role model is a lady in my country known as Nelly Nduta. She has her own farm that raises rabbits and she earns very good profits. I love her organization strategies and confidence.
My role model is Dexter of the Dexter's world channel. He also raises rabbits, chickens, goats, etc. What I love most are the ornamental fishes that he takes care of.

I have a lot of people as my business role models at various levels in my life and at various stages. These business models doesn't have to be celebrities before I make them my business model

I can beat my chest and say that my business role model is dangote, man has been up and doing and have maintained positions within The years

When it comes to business role model, to me it is in stages, I have business role model in my immediate community, I have a business role model in my country Dangote, and I have business role model in the whole world, bilgate.
He (dangote) a real business mogul in which almost everyone in the world knows and cherished, so i want to be a successful business man like him but thats the only thing I wish to emulate from him.

Well when it comes to role model in business for me it's has to be the to leagues in the business those large scale business, because that way you will want to be like them.

I am some one that have a lot which I would like my business to have so I have picked so many small traits from different people but most of note is warren buffet.

Honestly, my mum is the one I look up to in terms of business mentors. There are quite a few people I have met physically as well, great innovators worthy of emulation.

My Role model Is Aliko dangote Because he has been at the top for a very long time and I think consistency is the key he inspires me a lot

To be very frank with you, there is no specific person I can tell you that is my business role model. I just see and learn from a lot business people based on what business i do at a particular time back then
This is also same for me, though I have some that are most important as I love reading their books to get business ideas and insights.

My business role model centres to my patents that helped me to raise money, guided me to own a business that has been running for years now.

My business role model centres to my patents that helped me to raise money, guided me to own a business that has been running for years now.
Parents are truly the best business role models, except for those of them who are not into business. They would share every business secret with you.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds