Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Who is your business role model??

Their are people we look up to during our business endeavour for inspiration. Those kind of individuals are renowned business men. In order to gain motivation to push on, to achieve business success. Their are people that serves as key for inspiring us to attain greater height. Immediately we look into their achievement in business we gain confidence to follow that stride and do even better to achieve our own business fame.

Which business expert do you look up to, for inspiration when you feel unable to carry on??
My role model in business is javed Afridi because he is a very good and successful businessman and I am following his steps and I want to be a businessman like him in future that is my dream because his passion is hardwork.

Advertisement Placeholder
My role model in business is javed Afridi because he is a very good and successful businessman and I am following his steps and I want to be a businessman like him in future that is my dream because his passion is hardwork.
That is fantastic of you sporting a legendary business cog. Learning from his experiences and strategies he used to succeed in his business initiative should be a top priority as an upcoming business man.
That is fantastic of you sporting a legendary business cog. Learning from his experiences and strategies he used to succeed in his business initiative should be a top priority as an upcoming business man.
[automerge]1612102797[/automerge]

For me, my business role model is my mum. She is so industrious and business oriented, I find it awesome. If i accompany her to the market, the way she interact with the marketers and bargain the price of goods is top notch. She runs a restaurant business and she she is very good at it. I admire her a lot for that.

My role models are Mike Adenuga, my pastor and Dangote. This set of people are helping me shape and think of my business after their trend. My pastor is working directly with Adenuga and I learn from both.

My business role model is Aliko Dangote, cause it has be consistent when it come to business. Business has make him to have more fame and also be the richest man in Africa. I will like to work with him cause have been trying to follow his steps in business, and right from time have been dreaming how to be become a successful business man.

Their are people we look up to during our business endeavour for inspiration. Those kind of individuals are renowned business men. In order to gain motivation to push on, to achieve business success. Their are people that serves as key for inspiring us to attain greater height. Immediately we look into their achievement in business we gain confidence to follow that stride and do even better to achieve our own business fame.

Which business expert do you look up to, for inspiration when you feel unable to carry on??

Urdu
English

The one I follow the most in business is Shahid Khan who is one of the biggest businessmen in our country and also in real estate business because his life is so wonderful he has achieved success by working very hard I follow him abroad too and he is also my role model. He is in business. He is more successful if I follow him.

My business role model is Donald Trumps, he business model is one 9f think out of the box, doing something irrational and turning it to be a business opportunity, looking and finding opportunities where people thinks there isn't.

And most importantly, tenacity. Trump never gives up or he doesn't give up easily. That the kind of businessman that I am.

I have few wealthy people whom I look up to and find whom I might attribute my business skills to, the wealthy people in Africa and the entire world are not easy to find and are not always among the easiest people to associate with. For instance, Dangote created his fortune from a small sum, but he is considered to be among the richest people in the world.

When we are talking about business role model, they are people that you look up to as an inspiration, you want to follow there footsteps to be a great man like them or even more greater. My own role model is Alinko Dangote, a business tycoon in Africa.

Interest can be described as the cost of using somebody else’s money over a specific period. When people borrow money, they pay a fee for that privilege. When they lend money, they are compensated.

My business role model are those people who take start from zero and reach toward infinity and believe on their skills instead of money because skills are important than money and your enthusiasm is really important in business

role model doesn’t have to be someone you have access to in everyday life. Some examples of role models could be your favorite author, a musician or even an actor you respect. If their dedication and passion toward their work inspire you to be better, you likely look up to them as your role model.

Role models can push us to make time for ourselves. It’s easy to get sucked into a routine where you’re simply going through the motions. You go to work every day and sometimes you complete a 2-hour task in 10 hours. When you get off work, you’re too exhausted to do anything else or indulge in a hobby.

A good role model is one who is always positive, calm and confident in himself. You don't want someone down or trying to bring you down. Everyone is happy with their choices, happy with their achievements, but they keep striving for bigger and better goals. Don't be afraid to be unique.

In any career path we choose to go, one or more people have trended that path before us. It is advisable to have someone to look up to for guidance, counseling and tips. Everyone aspiring to be successful will definitely need a reliable professional for mentorship
[automerge]1613222176[/automerge]
In any career path we choose to go, one or more people have trended that path before us. It is advisable to have someone to look up to for guidance, counseling and tips. Everyone aspiring to be successful will definitely need a reliable professional for mentorship

Qualities of a Good Business Role Model · Be recognized as a leader. To be your role model, they must first be recognized ...

Anita Roddick, the founder of The Body Shop, has always been my business role model. We’ve always had the same vision and objectives in doing business – money shouldn’t be the priority and that passion should come in what you do. She’s also very brave in speaking what she thinks and I can see myself in her. In fact, I’ve always dreamt of having a team where everyone can speak their concerns and ideas without feeling bad about it.

In daily routine we meet many people which are businessman. But business role model is my Dear Father. I love my father very much .He is very hard working. He always working for us and I love him very much. He is my role model

I look up to the riches man in africa which we are also from the same country,because I always wonder how come one man could have all the money a whole country citizen should have but because of hard work and commitment he have it all to himself without joining politics,so the man always amazed me and I wish to be like him as well..

My business role model would definitely be Jeffrey Bezos. The reason why i lookup to him is that he has made a significant impact on the global market and is actually one of, among the most wealthy man globally as well and formerly the wealthiest man of earth.I admire his patience and continuous dedication to his amazon business franchise which later paid him handsomely.

Business role model? I know most will be vying for dangote, but to me, I will not. My role model in business is Mrs Folorunso Alakija, she is a woman of intelligence and goal getter. She is a woman that stood by her words to get to the position where she was today. Despite coming from a wealthier background, she didn't allow that to take over his ambition, she rejected the offer her dad gave to her and push herself through the business world and became famous among the business tyconness.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds