Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Who is your business role model??

Parents are truly the best business role models, except for those of them who are not into business. They would share every business secret with you.
That's just it dear, they'll teach you everything you need to know in business and in life too. Those we admire their progress are simply secondary option.

Advertisement Placeholder
Warren Buffet is another role model I have when it comes to business building and investment. I like Elon Musk since the day he sold Paypal to eBay some years back. Carlos Slim is another business tycoon I look up to, I like the way he dominate south American market.

Actually alot of us here have missed role model with other things when talking about a role model at this stage it definitely means someone you look up to and you wants to become like them but are we working on doing so.

I will not say my role model is a religious leader but my religious leader is one of the most important role model and am always serious to follow them, the most noticeable role model I have is Bill Gates, I may not able to be like him but I'll try.

Me i have not hard a steady model because for me there so much people for me to drag inspiration from but i try not to dwell on people in other to drag inspiration or to feel motivated, i just look at how far anybody as come and what kind of sacrifice the person was willing to sacrifice to achieve that.

I usually read a lot about rich people generally and I have been learning a lot from them as I get to understand the success secrets they use to succeed.

I usually read a lot about rich people generally and I have been learning a lot from them as I get to understand the success secrets they use to succeed.
That is a good one because successful business owners can be a good role model. However, you need to know the details of his life and his style of business management to have the full character to emulate. Manny Pacquiao got rich in boxing but I see him now as a good business owner.

Maybe my business role model that I see as an inspiration to push my limit is Elon Musk. Some of you probably knew him or saw him on the television. For those who didn't knew, he's behind the mind of the car brand with the most mass produced electric cars in the market, the company called Tesla. Make him as an inspiration to believe of what you can do despite the many people that doubted your abilities.
My business role model presently is elon musk because of his innovative mind and creativity when it comes to investing in new business

My business role model depends on the type of business that I want to do. If it is a small scale business, my role model will be my mum because the way she was able to turn around a small business to become a medium scale business with little resources at her disposal.

Who is your business role model
Well me particularly I don't have a business role model but if I will have I think my father will be the one or must be the one

I currently have a lot of them on my list, but the one that stands out for me is Mike Edwards. He is a true role model my friend. He preaches what he does.

Having a role model is really a good thing and it helps in individual growth. It gives you something to look up to and motivate yourself to be better and to achieve greater heights.

I don't have a specific role model when it come to business because i learnt from many different models depending on the challenge I'm going through at the time.

My business role model depends on the type of business that I want to do. If it is a small scale business, my role model will be my mum because the way she was able to turn around a small business to become a medium scale business with little resources at her disposal.
For me I don't really have a serious role model for my business, I'm just focus and only interested in achieving the best of what I can, There are people that have been motivating me but they are not my role model.

For me I don't really have a serious role model for my business, I'm just focus and only interested in achieving the best of what I can, There are people that have been motivating me but they are not my role model.
Having a business role model is just to have someone or a business that will keep motivating you for you to strive better to want to achieve more in your business.

Maybe my business role model that I see as an inspiration to push my limit is Elon Musk. Some of you probably knew him or saw him on the television. For those who didn't knew, he's behind the mind of the car brand with the most mass produced electric cars in the market, the company called Tesla. Make him as an inspiration to believe of what you can do despite the many people that doubted your abilities.
My business role model in Nigerian is aliko dangote the richest man in Africa he is a big business man with several companies around Africa.

I don't actually have one person I would call my business role model. I dable into a lot of things at the same time seeking for means to survive. No role.model for that

Their are people we look up to during our business endeavour for inspiration. Those kind of individuals are renowned business men. In order to gain motivation to push on, to achieve business success. Their are people that serves as key for inspiring us to attain greater height. Immediately we look into their achievement in business we gain confidence to follow that stride and do even better to achieve our own business fame.

Which business expert do you look up to, for inspiration when you feel unable to carry on??
There are many businesses that are worthy to be inspired from. It is run by business people who are working very hard for their business to be successful.

I will answer Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos. They are the present top two billionaires across the globe. But my top one is Elon Musk because he is also a cryptocurrency enthusiast.

I have had a lot of role models in the past and I always like to pick one or two threats from them but then when it comes to choosing one specifically I will go for Jeff bezos.

Jeff Bezos is one of the role model I look up to when it comes to building business. I like Bill Gate because of the humanitarian services he is rendering to the world at large.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds