Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Who is your business role model??

Having business role models is an important part of entrepreneurship. Business role models inspire you to do and be better. They show you that success is achievable, no matter if you’re from the Upper East Side or a tiny rural town. Looking up to business role models pushes you to dream bigger and achieve more.

Although when speaking of inspiring entrepreneurs who are great business role models 90% of the time you’ll hear names like Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Jack Ma and Jeff Bezos, the number of zeros on someone’s bank account doesn’t mean they’re a good role model. On the contrary, you can find your business role model in your mother, a local entrepreneur, or even in a person with no entrepreneurial background. This list proves just that: business role models come in all forms. The only thing important is that they get the best out of you with their way of living and work.
There are so many business man that seems to be great inspiration for me .. they work hard and made an example for all of us. however that Business man, I am inspired with is Bill Gates .. who made windows software for the first time. And I love his quote "if you born with poverty that's not your fault but still if you die with poverty this is what your fault is.." so I really love the way he work as. He is my role model.

Advertisement Placeholder
My business role model is Mike Adenuga. He is one of the richest business men in africa. He owns one the most used and recognized global network (GLO). He is very strategic and advertisement jingle is outstanding

If you are planning to go into the world of telecommunications, then Mike Adenuga is one man that should be studied. He began his telecommunication company when many of the people depend on MTN as the only means of mobile phone communication. Whatever he did was really good and great.

Dangote is the role model of many young and aspiring young men who are looking forward to being successful in life through business. Dangote took the whole Africa by surprise with the way his business spread across almost everything people use on daily basiyes
Yes i always admired him and his position in the society that is why alot of people want to be like him,he has touched the life of many people both in Africa and outside the country extended to the western country, every one always wanted to be like him

My business role model is my uncle, because he stopped attending school at grade 4 because of poverty back then.. but without proper knowledge and with only ambition he started a Bag business.. from 10 years ago his family is just living with a relative they are given a small room... But now they have their own big house, cars.. earning million yearly. Such success inspires me.

They are called Igbo tribe. The whole life is shaped by business and they excel in it. There is no kind of business that these Igbo tribe don't get into as long as it's generating a lot of money for them. They import, export buy and sell.
I agree with these facts. There is no business you wouldn't see them venture into as long as it brings money and connection. Even their apprenticeship style is something worth studying.

My brother has been a role model in my life, that I know a lot of other people growing up with me never really had.
My brother has shown a loyalty to my family, and a love for my all famiky that I can only hope to replicate when I get to his position in life.

I agree with these facts. There is no business you wouldn't see them venture into as long as it brings money and connection. Even their apprenticeship style is something worth studying.
Exactly, the Igbo tribe and business driven to the core. They are very willing to go to any lengths in order to set up a business that will make them a great deal of money. They are almost found in any part of the world doing one business or another.

When it comes to business role model their is no other person that I usually use as role model even the person is one of the best business man in our country Nigeria the person name is me alinko dangote .the man is hardworking and he is intelligent and he have money.

He is sure a model for many. He is very convinced about what he wants in his businesses and he has the resources to take out any strong competitor to his product.
In his cement production capacity, his distribution cut across west africa. In some areas he deliver cement without landing cost where he want to take back niche created by smaller companies.
Dangote is the role model of many young and aspiring young men who are looking forward to being successful in life through business. Dangote took the whole Africa by surprise with the way his business spread across almost everything people use on daily basis.

Yes maliha riayaz is the no.1 enterpreneur from Pakistan because he work from starting and got success in his work.
He opened his own town and gives high level of security and luxury appartments to the people.
He make much money and establish a high class society.

He is sure a model for many. He is very convinced about what he wants in his businesses and he has the resources to take out any strong competitor to his product.
In his cement production capacity, his distribution cut across west africa. In some areas he deliver cement without landing cost where he want to take back niche created by smaller companies.
There is no day that passes without my seeing more 30 long trailers of Alhaji Aliko Dangote transporting his cement from one of his cement depot to another location or even another state. Dangote is a made man whom all want to be like.

My business role model is Aliko Dangote, the man has been inspirational to me and he has been consistent when it come to staying on top of business in Nigeria and in Africa
He has so many many companies and he has been successful when it comes to business and definitely I will love to be like him.

His empire is growing daily and he set out to brake more grounds. His investment in oil and gas as seen along the Epe corridor of Lagos State is a good example of how big his dreams are. His is business oriented and a goal better.
There is no day that passes without my seeing more 30 long trailers of Alhaji Aliko Dangote transporting his cement from one of his cement depot to another location or even another state. Dangote is a made man whom all want to be like.

Their are people we look up to during our business endeavour for inspiration. Those kind of individuals are renowned business men. In order to gain motivation to push on, to achieve business success. Their are people that serves as key for inspiring us to attain greater height. Immediately we look into their achievement in business we gain confidence to follow that stride and do even better to achieve our own business fame.

Which business expert do you look up to, for inspiration when you feel unable to carry on??
You should always look on behalf of successful businessman and successful persons and adopt his role model because if you try to see and copy a successful person, then you will succeed in the life easily.

His empire is growing daily and he set out to brake more grounds. His investment in oil and gas as seen along the Epe corridor of Lagos State is a good example of how big his dreams are. His is business oriented and a goal better.
Yeah, I'm well aware of his efforts to have a major breakthrough in the oil and gas industry. He's got a refinery under construction and I'm very sure that in no distant time, it's going to be completely done. Imagine one man having a functional refinery more than Nigeria.

Maybe my role model when it comes to business is the Chinese tycoon named Lucio. He is so cool in dealing with people, always smiling as if he is not a shrewd businessman. He is the owner of the 2nd beer company here that fought the monopoly of San Miguel. His fighting spirit is so strong that he was able to buy the biggest airline in our country. Now he is still in business at 80 years old and still looking fit.

Maybe my role model when it comes to business is the Chinese tycoon named Lucio. He is so cool in dealing with people, always smiling as if he is not a shrewd businessman. He is the owner of the 2nd beer company here that fought the monopoly of San Miguel. His fighting spirit is so strong that he was able to buy the biggest airline in our country. Now he is still in business at 80 years old and still looking fit.
He's a quite successful in his business and most Chinese people love and aspire to be like him. I have read a lot about his business expansion and I must admit that I'm deeply impressed. Jack Ma is also another one man who I love and admire so much.

From what I’ve read Steve Jobs was an intense person, and a fearless man. Charged straight into challenges. If you could inherit one quality from him what would it be? I've always been passionate about design and he always cared about that most.

I don’t have any internationally recognized persons. However I have a few persons who I aspire to be like. For example my boss is my role model when talking about law practice. For agriculture it’s a friend Titus.

Richard branson is my business role model ,the man has proven that one needs not to be sophisticated in education before one would make something tangible out of business,his rise to wealth through business I envy so much.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds