Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Who is your business role model??

My business role models are Femi Otedola and Harry Akinde.Although when speaking of inspiring entrepreneurs who are great business role models 90% of the time you'll hear names like Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Jack Ma and Jeff Bezos, the number of zeros on someone's bank account doesn't mean they're a good role model.

Advertisement Placeholder
I actually have a couple. They range from local to international. Locally, it has to be Oloye Akin Alabi and internationally, it is Elon Musk. Both men are innovative, visionary, hardworking and inspiring.

It's something special to have your dad as who you look up in business. Unlike many of us that draw our inspiration from authors that wrote great books, you get yours directly from your dad. With the way you speak, I can bet you are fully ready to setup your own business in the same line of business your dad is into.
I must confess that being a teenager and growing under his guide wasn't an easy task. I a lot of teenagers privileges I had to give up on because he was a very strict man and he trains with an iron fist. I hated him growing up but as I got older, I realized he was doing all he did for my own good.

My business role model is Mike Adenuga. He is one of the richest business men in africa. He owns one the most used and recognized global network (GLO). He is very strategic and advertisement jingle is outstanding

My business role model is Mike Adenuga. He is one of the richest business men in africa. He owns one the most used and recognized global network (GLO). He is very strategic and advertisement jingle is outstanding
Is Mike richer than Alhaji Aliko Dangote? I really don't think so but the good thing is that both of them are very successful business men who have excelled where most people are struggling or have failed. It takes more than hard work to get to the level of these men today.

is it really necessary to have a business role model

I personally don't think it is necessary rather we should look for a business mentor?
I think business mentor is more important than business role model because you know more there is definitely far from us but a Mentor is going to guide through the business procedure.

is it really necessary to have a business role model

I personally don't think it is necessary rather we should look for a business mentor?
I think business mentor is more important than business role model because you know more there is definitely far from us but a Mentor is going to guide through the business procedure.
Mentor can come in many ways and have both a life mentor and business mentor is far more better than have just only one of them. I have both role model and a business mentor. My first business of poultry was an ideal my mentor gave me and it worked great.

I don't think I have a role model but I think in times of business my dad is my role model because he also loves taking care of animals just like me and feed them to there fullest and show them love and never want them to suffer and doesn't want anything to happen to them wish I learn from it because they also a living soul but they are animal that's just the different between we and them

My business role model is aliko dangote,i like him as a business personality and I will also like to be,although I may not be able to reach his own position as he is now but if I can try to be like him at least I might also reach my own position.

I actually don't really have a particular role model.. I really love and admire many of them. I take all their life stories into account whenever I have challenges in my life and business. This enable me to be a very good decision taker.

For business role model, I will look inward and the CEO/Chairman of Bua group, Abdulsamad Rabiu. His land black achievement is setting up his cement operation to stand side by side with the giant in the industry (Dangote) is unbelievable. He didn't cut any niche for himself rather he went stand face to face and compete with Dangote. Despite having just two production plant (in sokoto and Edo state) as compared to dangotes Obajana,gboko and ibese plant, Bua cement is the talk of the town and there is no stoping him now.
I am inspired by him

My business role model is aliko dangote,i like him as a business personality and I will also like to be,although I may not be able to reach his own position as he is now but if I can try to be like him at least I might also reach my own position.
Dangote is the role model of many young and aspiring young men who are looking forward to being successful in life through business. Dangote took the whole Africa by surprise with the way his business spread across almost everything people use on daily basis.

The south eastern men of Nigeria. These guys are hustlers. Who doesn't love a hustler? I went to an electronic s market dominated by them and I witnessed first hand how organised a business can be. They inspire me to do more.

Well I have two business role models. Elon musk and Jeff bezos are my role models. I like the significance their business creates. Amazon become widely used because of Jeff’s ideaology. He was able to think and figure out the need of the people and the perfect solution. Elon musk rose from the bottom with little people who believed in his dreams. In 2011, Elon musk wasn’t worth more than $150,000. Very few investors had believe in his dream. His shares were low. In 2020, Elon musk Tesla has the highest ROI with 742% making it one of the most expensive companies. However, Elon musk rose to top the Forbes list early 2021. He’s currently the richest man in Africa. His ideaology solves the world problem and he has the perfect solution to it

The south eastern men of Nigeria. These guys are hustlers. Who doesn't love a hustler? I went to an electronic s market dominated by them and I witnessed first hand how organised a business can be. They inspire me to do more.
They are called Igbo tribe. The whole life is shaped by business and they excel in it. There is no kind of business that these Igbo tribe don't get into as long as it's generating a lot of money for them. They import, export buy and sell.

Business role models inspire you to do and be better. When it comes to business role model, to me it is in stages, I have business role model in my immediate community, I have a business role model in my country Dangote, and I have business role model in the whole world, bilgate.

My business role model is Steve Jobs. I just learn that you do not need much wealth to achieve happiness because you cannot achieve happiness when you are very busy at work for the rest of your lives. He once said you cannot bring your wealth into the another life.

Their are people we look up to during our business endeavour for inspiration. Those kind of individuals are renowned business men. In order to gain motivation to push on, to achieve business success. Their are people that serves as key for inspiring us to attain greater height. Immediately we look into their achievement in business we gain confidence to follow that stride and do even better to achieve our own business fame.

Which business expert do you look up to, for inspiration when you feel unable to carry on??
Jack Ma and many others, as they businessman never to forget a young ones potential not only for his fellowman but the entire people that struggling he keeps an positive advice that boost confidence.

My business role model is Steve Jobs. I just learn that you do not need much wealth to achieve happiness because you cannot achieve happiness when you are very busy at work for the rest of your lives. He once said you cannot bring your wealth into the another life.
I have watched several movies where Steve Jobs came out and I must confess that he's quite a great personality when it comes to business. Most people today especially youth won't have the kind of determination he had before things started happening in his life with all the failure he's faced.

My business role model is Billgates, who has made Microsoft an unparalleled position.I have heard that he was an incompetent student but no worthy student can make the inventions he has made.I like Bill Gates, who revolutionized the computer world because I am so inspired when I look at him.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds