Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Who is your business role model??

Their are people we look up to during our business endeavour for inspiration. Those kind of individuals are renowned business men. In order to gain motivation to push on, to achieve business success. Their are people that serves as key for inspiring us to attain greater height. Immediately we look into their achievement in business we gain confidence to follow that stride and do even better to achieve our own business fame.

Which business expert do you look up to, for inspiration when you feel unable to carry on??
No other than Jack Ma and Jeff will occupy the Top stop. Very brilliant business tycoon who find a way to optimally use the power of technology to connect both the supply and demand side of businesses without geographical limitations.

Advertisement Placeholder
Their are people we look up to during our business endeavour for inspiration. Those kind of individuals are renowned business men. In order to gain motivation to push on, to achieve business success. Their are people that serves as key for inspiring us to attain greater height. Immediately we look into their achievement in business we gain confidence to follow that stride and do even better to achieve our own business fame.

Which business expert do you look up to, for inspiration when you feel unable to carry on??
I am doing business online and I don't have any ideal person from whom I can learn business.And I don't copy anyone who is doing business online, but I try to learn as much as I can.And I know that everyone's situation is different, so I work according to my circumstances

There are many businessmen who are doing their best and earning and getting profit very well but uncle is my business role model because he was very poor one time and they have nothing to eat. He does the furniture business. At one time he was a worker at the furniture workshop but he did great efforts and at that time he has his own three furniture showrooms. That is why he is my role model in business.

I don't have a specific role model. Just moving with trends is not enough. I grow my business using the best models applicable. I need not have a role model to succeed. I Just want to make it easy as possible and do it in my own way. People talk about musk, jack, Gate and the rest. Are they successful? Yes. Can they help me? No.
So far my business has been imaginary lol

If you're worried about getting too personal, say one they might not know and have another more well-known figure to back it up with. For example: “My grandfather is my greatest role model because he had exceptional determination and ambition in his own career, but also took time to help those less fortunate

Up till now, I do not have any role model in business field because I am a student and I don't have concern with business, but in online investment and trading business my social media friend is my role model because we have awesome Strategies and intellectual abilities for best online business.

Which business expert do you look up to, for inspiration when you feel unable to car
My business role model is Oloye Akin Alabi one of the members of the Federal house of representatives, representing Oyo south senatorial district. The man is a business tycoon and he is the owner of bet9ja and also manages some other businesses in Nigeria and abroad

My Boss! He is not renowned but he is an experienced business man's and his approach to business is worth emulating, he is analytic, has insight and foresight, in the face of a storm he remains calm, and he says for every problem there is a solution. I've really learnt a lot from him.

In Nigeria we have a lot of good businessmen and these people have proven this over the years. There are so many of them in Nigeria; my number one is Akin Alabi who is now a politician and in the federal House of Representatives. The business prowess of this man can never be underestimated. He was among the first people that started online business in Nigeria.

If we're not talking business wise, I would say my parents haha. Anyway, I don't really have a person I look up to in a business, but I'm often just inspired by the story of those who are successful now but they started just from their garage.

My business role model is Aliko Dangote who is the richest man in Africa. He has business strategy and he can go a long extend to achieve what he desired. He has now diversify his investment now in fertilizer production, oil and gas and steel production.

When we talk of business role model I have few influential wealthy people in my country that I choose for my role model and they are among wealthy people in the Africa and whole world. For instance, Dangote the man started with little fund but know he is among the richest in the world.

Am sure everyone wants to be like the next elon musk or Jeff besos. Truth is business has never been my thing from day one. Investing sounds even better but we have to work with what we find.

My role model in a business is not in remote place to me, though I wish to be famous in my profession like those most popular business man but I don't really know how they make it except what I read about online. But great and amiable business man that I well know when his was nothing to something in a business is my uncle Mr Abdul Kareem, his a successful business man.

My dad has been a role model in my life, that I know a lot of other people growing up with me never really had.
My dad has shown a loyalty to my family, and a love for my mother that I can only hope to replicate when I get to his position in life.
That is tremendous of you to acknowledge your dad's good deeds around your family and the love he's shown onto your mom. That's a good example he set for the rest of the family members to emulate, its good as you've emulate such steps to be exacted in the future.

I love this write up, I must say what you have here is what every entrepreneur need to thrive in business world. The role of a role model cannot be overemphasized because having a successful role model or mentor in business can make you successful too.

Steve Jobs. That's a legend. He's one example of what successful people are like; hardworking, persistent and innovative.

Also, he's an excellent marketer and presenter even if it's not a formal title.

In my country, there is a businessman who is the owner of the company "Polar" his name is Lorenzo Mendoza, he is an admirable person, who despite certain difficulties has jumped and avoided any setback and continues to advance. His products today are recognized worldwide for excellent quality. He is my best guide when I feel like I can't.

Elon is a top top business man with long time vision to change the world with new invention of technologies. Take a look at his plans to introduce electric cars, that gonna be tremendous and put a halt to petroleum use of cars. But it gonna be a loss for those countries that rely solely on crude oil for financing their budget.
Electric cars will be a huge game changer as well. It will be a great environmental venture which is much needed at this point in time considering how much of the environment is being damaged on a constant basis with the need for and use of fossil fuels. What I find interesting as well is the number of different business ventures that he has gone into. That is very nice to see.

A good role model is someone who is always positive, calm, and confident in themselves. You don't want someone who is down or tries to bring you down. Everyone likes a person who is happy with their achievements, but continues to strive for bigger and better objectives.

There are many business role model out there but currently I am looking at Roman Abramovich style of business. Over the years despite out cry from Chelsea fans all over the world not to sack a manager he still always go ahead to do it. He keeps reminding me that football is a business despite the fact that it's a sport. The goal is to make profit and reduce losses.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds