Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Who is your business role model??

This is a question I haven't been able to answer till date. Though I get inspired by so many when their story popped up but I haven't picked any till date.
Few days ago when Martin luther king jr documentary was aired on TV, I got inspired by the great things he did. The value he stands for and defended and I begin to imagine how some great men suffered for the good things we enjoyed today.
I wished and prayed to model my life after prophet muhammad (S.AW). He was a father, a good business man, a just leader, a friend and many more great qualities one can think of

Advertisement Placeholder
I love Elon Musk, not because he is a successful and richest man now, but because he always believes nothing cant stop his dream even his colour and background. He made me watch that film, Tesla. I love people who don't allow their backgrounds to determine their success.
[automerge]1612024988[/automerge]
My business role model is Oloye Akin Alabi one of the members of the Federal house of representatives, representing Oyo south senatorial district. The man is a business tycoon and he is the owner of bet9ja and also manages some other businesses in Nigeria and abroad
Sorry sir, Akin Alabi owns Nairabet and not bet9ja. I love him as well and I always read his success digest series. But it seems he has stopped being more of a business man ever since he has delved into politics. He is one of the youth that motivates me.

Definitely my dad, no too ways about it. He made me love business from small and thought me everything I know. I am actually still learning from him as of now. He gave me fish and also thought me how to fish of which am always indebted to him.

As For me, well there are so many oooo, I look up to so many of them but I will just list three business leaders who immediately spring to my mind as role models for 2021
Elon Musk, Bill Gate, Elumelu

There are things in debate thst what is more important between education and business. But if we search out 100 top richest person then there will be no educators. So my role model is Bill Gates of America, he was richest oerson in the World now musk has surpassed him anyways he is my role model.

My business new model is Richard bradson. He is a shrewd investor and a acumen businessman. He has lots of company under his belt and has Midas touch on his hand. He has built a global brand for himself and his family. Is a good philanthropist, attaches humanity through his foundation. He also encouraged people to do the same thing no matter how small it is.

Bill Gates is a good model. I like the way he is working towards helping to solve the world's ills. He is also a good philanthropist. Not someone who is interested in continuous accumulation of wealth. He is the one I look up to for motivation.

My business role model is a person who has a lot of experience in same business or either another business . a role model is someone who has positive behalf and intend inspiring another person to also take same in order to earn and enjoy wealth.

Their are people we look up to during our business endeavour for inspiration. Those kind of individuals are renowned business men. In order to gain motivation to push on, to achieve business success. Their are people that serves as key for inspiring us to attain greater height. Immediately we look into their achievement in business we gain confidence to follow that stride and do even better to achieve our own business fame.

Which business expert do you look up to, for inspiration when you feel unable to carry on??

Roberk Kisoyaki is my mentor in business as reading his book "Rich Dad Poor Dad" gave me an insight to what business is all about. Solving a problem should be your number one goal of starting any business according to him. Also, being able to differentiate between profit and revenue will help one take key business decisions that can contribute to the success of the business.

At the point when I think about the business chief I most respect, the main name that rings a bell is Jeff Bezos, organizer and CEO of Amazon.com. here's the reason:

Information focused administration choices.

Client people group including uncensored criticism from others about items I need to purchase.

Capacity to collaborate with Amazon and sell things on there myself.

Understanding that the real essence of the item is the stage, not the item - and in this way permitting different sellers to list items at the same time.

Roberk Kisoyaki is my mentor in business as reading his book "Rich Dad Poor Dad" gave me an insight to what business is all about. Solving a problem should be your number one goal of starting any business according to him. Also, being able to differentiate between profit and revenue will help one take key business decisions that can contribute to the success of the business.
So interesting that you got your business inspiration through that genius, by reading his inspired book. That sounds exciting, books helps us to decode lots of vital information that makes us grow our respective businesses higher.

When it comye to who I look up to in business, my brother will be the biggest inspiration to me. He is into the sale of cars.

The fact that he started very small makes it all the more wonderful and awesome. His sales strategies are top-notch and they're always guaranteed to work for him, I am looking forward to using his sales strategies later in the nearest future in my business.

Definitely my dad, no too ways about it. He made me love business from small and thought me everything I know. I am actually still learning from him as of now. He gave me fish and also thought me how to fish of which am always indebted to him.
Those who never got the opportunity to learn the lines in the world of business with their father missed a lot. They will so guide you like their lives depends on it, but rather he's doing it so that you will become a successful son and make him a proud father.

There are many people I look up to when it comes to business, in fact, they are very many that I can't say this is the one particularly. But I'll mention my university hostel mate back then as my role model. this guy, despite being in school then, was a business tycoon, always running many businesses together with his studies.
Their are people we look up to during our business endeavour for inspiration. Those kind of individuals are renowned business men. In order to gain motivation to push on, to achieve business success. Their are people that serves as key for inspiring us to attain greater height. Immediately we look into their achievement in business we gain confidence to follow that stride and do even better to achieve our own business fame.

Which business expert do you look up to, for inspiration when you feel unable to carry on??
[automerge]1612028745[/automerge]
There are many people I look up to when it comes to business, in fact, they are very many that I can't say this is the one particularly. But I'll mention my university hostel mate back then as my role model. this guy, despite being in school then, was a business tycoon, always running many businesses together with his studies.

My parents have been my role model right from time, but in my business I avoid them in my business because I still want to maintain the relationship,to be sincere my role model right now is myself and God, I don't to quarrel with any of my family members.

My business role model is Oloye Akin Alabi one of the members of the Federal house of representatives, representing Oyo south senatorial district. The man is a business tycoon and he is the owner of bet9ja and also manages some other businesses in Nigeria and abroad
If you're worried about getting too personal, say one they might not know and have another more well-known figure to back it up with. For example: “My grandfather is my greatest role model because he had exceptional determination and ambition in his own career, but also took time to help those less fortunate. I hope you will always fortunate for your role model for business.

Entrepreneurs dream big, and the role models of the business world rarely start by trying to solve a small problem. They create a product that solves an unserved, acute pain point in the formal economy, and where there are existing informal, unlicensed, or unofficial alternatives, they bring legitimacy and formality to the industry. Role models offer solutions for the mass market, not just the elite, and they focus on game-changing innovations that fundamentally rethink a market and a sector.

My parents have been my role model right from time, but in my business I avoid them in my business because I still want to maintain the relationship,to be sincere my role model right now is myself and God, I don't to quarrel with any of my family members.
If you have parents who are business owners, you are really blessed because they will impact your life with business learning and knowledge that are priceless. Being a working class parents is good but having your own business and being your own boss is the best.

It's something special to have your dad as who you look up in business. Unlike many of us that draw our inspiration from authors that wrote great books, you get yours directly from your dad. With the way you speak, I can bet you are fully ready to setup your own business in the same line of business your dad is into.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds