Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which one do you prefer employment or investment

You need both of them though, you can't do investments without money so you need to be employed first. And having investments doesn't guaranteed you success so you still need to work even if you have some investments. Best is to have a business then invest 😉

Advertisement Placeholder
Concerning choosing between investment and employment, I would rather choose the two because I dont see the affecting each other we you involve in the two simultaneously. You earn your salary and you invest some money you earned.

There are some people who prefer choosing a investment over employment and sometimes they are successful and most times they arent ,
so which one will you prefer employment or investment

I'm among those who used to be more interested in employment for years until I realized that I was going to keep working for someone till I die without having anything meaningful to show for it before I moved into investments.

I'm among those who used to be more interested in employment for years until I realized that I was going to keep working for someone till I die without having anything meaningful to show for it before I moved into investments.
Yeah and employment is more of a temporary job and the person could leave or be sacked at any time , that is why i love to invest and try to make it permanent without working under anyone i think

Its quite subjective and the level one is in life at that point. If your earnings are so low and an employment comes up with a better package, some persons can choose the employment and still do a business by the side eventually.

I don't think I'll have the money to make an investment if I don't get employed first. I'd have to save up and somehow stable financially before I can manage to invest as it's really risky. Investment can be done after retirement or at least once I have enough money.

Time and again, self-employment pays off for me. (pun intended)

Reasons beyond monetary sense: productivity— Both regular employment and self-employment helps keep the engines of our minds running, albeit in differing ways. The productivity rewards I attain from self-employment, however, weighs in gold because in just a day, I will have absorbed varying degrees of new information/gained clients/started on projects as compared to the alternative. Consider this in a daily perspective.

Investment would be great, whether retired or not I would always go with investment as you don't need to stress your self much and the money would still be coming to you on a platter of gold as you have already laid the foundation of it.

There are some people who prefer choosing a investment over employment and sometimes they are successful and most times they arent ,
Employment is very good, at least you sure of income at the end of the week or month
Investment is the best, this is what can make you rich. Unlike employment, investment would make you the boss of your own, make back huge money and also achieve things you thought was impossible with the stipend you make as been an employee.
You can also do the two, making investment as a side hustle

It just depends on the mindset of the individual because employment as it's advantages like
Less responsibility
Steady pay and benefits
While entrepreneurship has this benefits
Independence
Flexibility
Career and personal growth

I will prefer investment, because you will know what comes in as your profit and loss, plan ahead, makes provision for things to that is need to grow the investment so you can grow financially , because life is all about growing not surviving

Except I'm either a rich man's kid with a trust fund or already have an established website earnings a minimum of a thousand dollars monthly,then I will go for employment first ,work and save rigorously and pretend I'm yet to gain an employment hence a live in a broke -like manner just so I know what I'm doing.Gather enough then gradually and wisely start investing .

I strongly prefer investment because employment is totally yes boss thing in which you stuck and cant do what you want to do. But in investment its your own work you will do it better way and also independently

Investment end employment in the sense that most employers will not pay an employee the actual value of the services they render.
There is also a risk of getting fired someday.
Though investment is not 100% guaranteed to make profit, but with in depth knowledge in the field you are investing the profit are unlimited.

Employment is very good, at least you sure of income at the end of the week or month
Investment is the best, this is what can make you rich. Unlike employment, investment would make you the boss of your own, make back huge money and also achieve things you thought was impossible with the stipend you make as been an employee.
You can also do the two, making investment as a side hustle
I think one thing we should analyse and study is that most rich men in the worle aren't employed and there are many of them , so if you want to increase your profit to the fullest , its best to go for investing , instead of finding investment ,and earn more money i think!

I think it all comes down to the individual, some people are just not cut out to be 9-5 workers and would rather source for money through other means. I think people should go for whichever they find suitable. I would be prefer being self employed, and investing in myself.

If you don't have capital or skills to start your investment or buisness,then you can go for employment to acquire some things like capital to start your investment,the skills and experience.

I prefer investment to employment in a situation whereby i am a boss of my self, i do the things i want and nobody supervise my work for me but when a particular firm employ me they feel they are the owner of me,they control me they tell me the way things is being done, But in my view investment is the best thing i can ever have

"investments"Purpose & Goal(s) This is perhaps the most significant reason of all. Second in place would be productivity. All I want in Life: freedom, productivity + progress, helping others. Money is a crucial stepping stone, and I want to actively build this stone to serve not just my future, but others’ too. The greatest misconception my peers/family have towards my desire to be self-employed is me feeding off of my “illusionary greed of massive wealth” and stop there. But it’s not even that, it goes beyond that… I’d still stick to my path even if I make peanuts. There you go.

employment and investment are two separate thing but they can both work together to improve someone's life standard.both employment and investment are very essential and each will contribute positively

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds