Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which one do you prefer employment or investment

You can only fulfill your needs in employment but if you want to fulfill your desires you have to do business or investment so both are necessary if I am an employee I will try to save some money and I will invest it in some business.
Yeah this is actually true abd most people don't really like employmsnt , because most dont like working under someone to receive their pay and most people also don't really like the burden faced by employment so they just prefer to invest and wait for more returns in profit which is actually a surprise

Advertisement Placeholder
Employment is way better than investment. Most especially when you're just starting the career. Im employment gives you the necessary security to embark on other investment. And with employment, you can start other investment while still being employed

Both option are good. If you are busy and have already any type of business or job then no need toget employment. Then just start investing, but if you don't want to work and do not want bored routine then you should go for investment. Because here you can only check the market price only after investing and get profit

1. In interest-paying checking, savings, and money market accounts and in money market mutual funds
  2. Money that you can’t afford to lose
  3. Funds that you may need in the short term
  4. To establish an emergency fund
  5. Through regular deposits
  6. Through direct deposits of pay checks
  7. Through automatic monthly transfers from checking to savings
  8. Through spending responsibly
  9. Through minimizing and avoiding expenses
  10. By being a wise consumer; if you save 20% on the normal price of a needed purchase, this is like getting 20% tax-free interest on savings.
[automerge]1611939018[/automerge]
  1. In interest-paying checking, savings, and money market accounts and in money market mutual funds
  2. Money that you can’t afford to lose
  3. Funds that you may need in the short term
  4. To establish an emergency fund
  5. Through regular deposits
  6. Through direct deposits of pay checks
  7. Through automatic monthly transfers from checking to savings
  8. Through spending responsibly
  9. Through minimizing and avoiding expenses
  10. By being a wise consumer; if you save 20% on the normal price of a needed purchase, this is like getting 20% tax-free interest on savings.

Investment and employment depends of the kind of employment and it also depends on the kind of investment, but as for me I like investment because it's a lifetime somethings, you can invest and monitor your investment on your own, as for employment anything can happen maybe we didn't there time of your work that may leads to sack.

Both of them is important, but I prefer investment because you have to invest for future and also to be making your own money, and become boss of your own, so for me I prefer investment.
Yes. Investment is the best way of securing the future. But it seems people always concern about the immidiate pressing issues to the future instances. That's why people always prefer business to investment.

I guess it does not matter on which do you prefer, as long as you know what you are doing then it won't have any problem. However, I guess employment will give you a certainty of money by the end of a month. But if you have skills for trading then try also about it.

Both investment and employment are needed. To start an investment, one needs capital and the capital can only be raised from salary gotten from the work one does. I would say both are complementary.

Yeah this is actually true abd most people don't really like employmsnt , because most dont like working under someone to receive their pay and most people also don't really like the burden faced by employment so they just prefer to invest and wait for more returns in profit which is actually a surprise
No doubt if people don't like to work under some supervisor but they should work for our money because money is important in investment if you don't have money you cannot make a good investment if you borrow some money to start your business there will be a possibility your business will be failed

I don't want to be employed by someone but I want to employ people. I prefer to invest in which to establish a business to be my own boss, I want to have a lifestyle. I want to be control my self, I don't want anybody to be controlling me, that is why I decided to establish my own business.

I think it's investment it's actually the best all day long, employment can come and go anytime, but with the right investment and right frame of mind one can get better with investment. When you're investing well you're self employed.

Investment is on a higher pedestal than employment. By investing one is thinking like the rich. employment is being in the rat race but there's no harm in being in the rat race if one is having a mindset of being an embed an investor one day. Investment yields returns while employment gives salary. Don't forget you can never be rich only by earning salary but through investment you can be rich.

There are some people who prefer choosing a investment over employment and sometimes they are successful and most times they arent ,
so which one will you prefer employment or investment
If you see the history of a good businessman you will realize most of the businessman's were employees.
So we should not hesitate to do a job under some person.
But if we are doing a job in government sector we are not the servant of any person we are actually the servant of government.
So by doing your job you can continue your investment in any business.

I would choose investment over employment. Employment would not give a room for personal growth but investment will give time for other engagements.

It relies on the individual, various individuals have various likings and ability to get things done. A few people feel great with doing the work since they like to have restricted outstanding burden and obligation. As indicated by their attitude, it gives them customary fixed pay and steadiness and different advantages like professional stability, restricted or no danger and monetary solidness.

I prefer investment, because the gains and returns can be very huge,when proper research has been done on the venture. The margin of profit are usually high,when properly managed.

I think you need both of them. Because you need employment in order to have a stable income and investment in order to have a better life after you retire from employment
Hmm!,but I don't think employment is necessary to maintain a stable income, a good business is even better.

it’s important to keep in mind things like stability, growth and past performance. Although you may choose not to talk about these factors when giving your example, they’re likely to come up when the interviewer asks a follow-up question and knowing about them will show that you’re well-informed

Both are good to give it a trial at a goal but if one have to choose one out of the two then I will go for investment which will be making my money work for me on a daily basis even why am sleeping. Investment is very important and good to risk of than employment which has no security.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds