Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which one do you prefer employment or investment

Being employed cannot let anyone maximize their time and effort, it's just for convenience sake, everyone's goals should tilt towards investment as that is where actually where we can be rich, investment can make someone so rich overnight when the returns very high.

Advertisement Placeholder
An investment needs big money to be an alternative to employment. Maybe if I am the son of a very wealthy father then I can have enough money to invest in a business for my future. To be honest I envy such guys because I have some friends who were given money by their parents for a business venture. One Japanese friend was already 30 but with no job and no college education but he ventures in any business that he fancies. when the business goes bankrupt his parents would push him to think of another investment.

Personally, I prefer the job that by the way I already have it, and what I like the most is its stability. But if I had the economic opportunity to invest, I would do it without hesitation, but only in real estate. My economic situation does not allow me risks in other types of investments such as cryptocurrencies.

Both are welcomed, as long as it adds value to my life, I don't see any value why I will opt for one and drop one. I prefer having a job and at the same time investing my funds on more lucrative business initiative of my choice.

It really depends on the availability if funds. If you don't have financial capital to start a business, find a job first. After some time you've already saved much of your hard earned money, you can already decide to run a business. But your work doesn't stop there. Remember that you are the owner of your own business. Part of being an owner is to work on decisions that your company needs to survive or succeed.

There are some people who prefer choosing a investment over employment and sometimes they are successful and most times they arent ,
so which one will you prefer employment or investment
As for me , I will go for investment because it gives me the privilege of being my own boss . Jobs makes one to be dependent on the employee in taking decisions ,and other things.
However jobs offer a confirm source of income especially when it is a government job . Also employment offers pension after retirement

I think I'd rather go with employment, while at the same time invest in something that I think is of high value, whether be it investing my time or my money into the said thing. Unless I've got a high capital, which in that case I'd just go with investment.

There are some people who prefer choosing a investment over employment and sometimes they are successful and most times they arent ,
Well if you asked investment i tell you investment depend on capital, if a person hasn't money he coulnt invest anywhere while i fyou have job, then you can invest too. So i prefer doing job with site business.

Exactly that is why investment will

Exactly that is why investment will always been better rehab employment in the event that a particular gets compromised a good investor will not be totally alarmed because he has another or other investment in other sectors while someone depending on an employment in that sector is rendered jobless and broke.
That's true, but it is also important to note and agree that an individual can be employed and still has meaningful investments that would be fetching him some cool money while he still goes to his office for work.

I will prefer investment under living employment.so when my investment gives me such profit from which I can start my own any buisniss or can invest more to earn more profit....so that after retirement I would belike a perfect family who have financially strong.

I will prefer investment under living employment.so when my investment gives me such profit from which I can start my own any buisniss or can invest more to earn more profit....so that after retirement I would belike a perfect family who have financially strong.
Yeah that is what i would also choose because even your children would benefit from the investment and might also start investing since employment might not be shared with your children i think

Both employment and investment are relevant but the best of it is investment. Although, both works for themselves. You will gather the capital for your investment from employer but if the investment stands, employment must stop, so that you can monitor your investment properly. So, investment is most preferable.

I prefer the both options... employment and then top it up with investment....afterall there is nothing like too much money... innovative must be endless

What about doing both of them? you can still have your previous time to work in and consider the investement as an extra income, because you don't really need time for investements, you let money make money for you :p

You invest before you enjoy, when you invest in good business you enjoy in a long run, but when you enjoy without investment, you enjoy in a short run, investment is what keeps your money in a continuous flow, as a business owner you invest, make profit, then you can then enjoy, you enjoy your profit and utilize your capital to keep the business growing.

I had been a job holder ever since I started working. However, I began to think about investment once I lost my job. I even made a lot of investments. My investment has not reached in breakeven point yet. I was happy with the job as it earned me as much money I needed. My investment was not my choice, though

I prefer the both of them but in a situation where I can't have the two at a go.... I would choose employment because it will give me the opportunity to keep earning at stipulated times maybe daily or monthly and when Its huge I can invest it into something greater

To me, I prefer employment if it a good paying job, say in the amount of 6 figures above. Although, investments are also good but most times it takes a while before reaping the benefits of investing.

To me, I prefer employment if it a good paying job, say in the amount of 6 figures above. Although, investments are also good but most times it takes a while before reaping the benefits of investing.
True i think , i have many investment but i think its not growing all of a sudden but gradually , and also i have been finding more means i can earn more through investment because you cant depend on a certain investment

The era of good to school and get a good job is eroded now because the time dedicated to a paid job if invested into your personal investment, you will be 100% better off. I totally support investment because you will have financial and time freedom.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds