Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which one do you prefer employment or investment

For employment, you need skills and knowledge. For investment, you need skills and knowledge but also need something more. You need money. As far as I am concerned, I started on my own and decided to go for investment after I completed university.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have always preferred both in a bid to have multiple income sources, if one fails, the other would suffice, with lots of responsibilities, one should be able to have both investment and employment, you can cater for your responsibilities without any hassle.

Employment or investment i prefer investment because the world is changing to a global and teachnology world whereby business investment is the order of market now. Employment you can be sack at anytime not reliable.

A job is necessary to run the family expenses but investing along with the job is also a useful process as a single job does not give you a chance to earn more money.So you can make a profit by investing your savings.Try to invest your maximum savings for maximum profit.

I think employment will be my option as it provides constant source of monthly income. On the other hand, investments depends on the particular yield the said investment provides.

I will pick employment anytime though.

There is no one direct answer to this question, as most people are not good with business or investment and do not have any idea about its management, while some may not be ready to take the risk involved in investment.
This therefore leaves them with the option of settling for employment since it sometimes comes with job security.
Whichever way you look at it, both seem beneficial, I still prefer growing my own investment while learning from the risk taken.

There are some people who prefer choosing a investment over employment and sometimes they are successful and most times they arent ,
so which one will you prefer employment or investment
The best is to do both. If you want to survive on investment only you need enough start up capital, which you first have to work to acquire. So unless you are from a rich family you can't invest if you don't rake in money from employment first. But one can still do both.

There are some people who prefer choosing a investment over employment and sometimes they are successful and most times they arent ,
Firstly you should earn some money as employees than after collect the enough money for investment because you will not feel suffer of any loss after investment.

Investment is basically a future plan that you would look forward to. But what about the present? While it is good to invest, you need to take care of yourself presently too. Income from employment can take care of that, so my advice is to have both

The goal is to have series of investments, but we all need money to be able to invest so that's where paid employment comes in. Investment actually means making your money work for you while you make profit at the end of the day, so this implies that you can continue with your job while your money still work for you in form of investment.

Both are very important and they work in hands in my own opinion. You ask someone who is unemployed to choose, he will definitely choose employment.

However some who is employed need to something to improve the financial status, that where investment comes.

As for, I am full employee but the salary I earn is a bit okay but I want more for me and my family. Also, I will choose employment the pay is steady, and it is always a starting point when investment go south.

Investment is preferable. It's better to invest because you will get interest on whatever value invested. Employment could be terminated at any point in time, but whatever is one's cannot be taken away by higher forces.

Mostly people give suggestion to investment but i think both are necessary because we can invest if we have job but considering these two things i think employment because through this our life is running and we are having something to eat and wear.
People are doing both like investment and employment for their comming future

I think investment is good because it makes a lot of money and there is profit and I also invest because I get more profit than that I don't like employment so investment is the best and best ۔ Investment is the best option And investment is the best option

I think investment is good because it makes a lot of money and there is profit and I also invest because I get more profit than that I don't like employment so investment is the best and best ۔ Investment is the best option And investment is the best option
Yeah most time employment do limit your earning , like instance there is a particular amount the person would earn in a month abd won't exceed that , but investment could fetch you more income if its in the right direction i think , so i would pick investment

To me investment is the better option here. But where the problem now lies is how to get sufficient funds for making huge investment which can sustain your life. Most at times too you just we need to invest in our selves by taking time or money to improve upon our skills so that we can be worthy in the future and sustain our lives with our invested skills we acquired.

I'd take employment first while working on investment. Investment isn't something that gives you immediate returns so you are not going to be sitting ducks while waiting for it.

After my investment has started to yield result, I can quit employment and focus very well on all of my investments.

Being employed because I can be an employee and also be an investor at the same time, but being an investor doesn't give a person the assurance of being employed, being employed give a person the privilege of investing huge money in business because the person is sure he or she would get money from his or salary the next month, but an investor who has no job will be careful in putting much one into investments because it's a risk and it might go the other way.
[automerge]1610102080[/automerge]
being employed is better than investments,, because I can be employed and at the the same time investing in other people's business too, being an investor doesn't give a person the assurance of being employed, being employed give a person the privilege of investing a huge amount of monet into other people's business and it's done without the fear of not having any money to spend or loosing the money to investments, but investing alone involves a lot of risks.

Last edited:
Being employed and having an investment are good means of livelihood but not everyone has the power to manage an investment. Job comes with little or no financial risk whereas investment involves a much greater risk, in investment one can end up losing their personal assets

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds