Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which one do you prefer employment or investment

Advertisement Placeholder
I prefer employment it’ll help me plan my life and can always leave anytime I want and start my business moreover it’ll give me the experience needed

There are some people who prefer choosing a investment over employment and sometimes they are successful and most times they arent ,
so which one will you prefer employment or investment
I would prefer both actually, but employment has more preference here because employment can help me raise capital for investment. Employment will provide a stable income and I could use a part of this for investment and the remaining for the daily requirements. Investment could be a secondary source of income.

Hmmmm! Tricky questions. Well, employment and investment works hand in hand to make your life better. It is wrong to choice one over another as employment is needed before Investment.

Come to think of it, how do you intend to get the money you will use to invest without being employed to work and definitely, from your salary safe money to invest. So you can see you cannot choice one over another.

But in cases where you have already investment and your investment is yielding monthly income for you then you can quit your job.

Yes i think both are important . because employment is important for meets the needs of daily routine life and investment is important for higher profit in future.its increases with the passage of time.So both are beneficial for us .

There are some people who prefer choosing a investment over employment and sometimes they are successful and most times they arent ,
I am doing the same things at the same time because, a single working can't fulfill my needs. And It is not difficult to handle the both things at the same times. I invest my earning from employment.

I would prefer investment to employment, but if there are no availability of capital or funds to invest, my plan will be based on quest for employment to gather funds for my future investment which may take up to two years or more. However, investment is reliable than employment, if it is managed appropriately.

Investment and employment both are useful but if we talk about investment in any private company,s share purchasing or investing in cryptocurrency then i will not invest because it's too much risky and i will prefer employment

I always prefer investment because you cannot achieve success in employment for long, but we can also achieve great success through investment because it give oppurtunities to earn big amount of profit.

It depends upon the person, different people have different likings and capacity to do things. Some people feel comfortable with doing the job because they like to have limited workload and responsibility.
According to their mindset, it gives them regular fixed income and stability and other benefits like job security, limited or no risk and financial stability.
Some people think they are made to do business. they love to take risks, work 12 to 16 hours a day, they want to grow more in little time, want to create wealth and live the life on their own terms.

Doing business need some specific qualities, managing people and matters, taking smart decisions, acquiring required resources, capital, planning and implementing strategies to achieve set goals in stipulated time.

I would prefer investment any day to employment because for one when you invest every proceeds you earn is yours alone while when you are employed you are only entitled to what your boss gives to you.besides investment creates room for more income while employment makes you stuck to a fixed salary. But the real problem is how do you invest when you have no money.that is why I think both of them go hand in hand together.

In choosing if you should go with investment or employment, as for me I will consider doing the two as its not advisable you rely on one source of income multiple sources of income is the best

Diversifying in business or anything that has to do with making money is very important, especially in this our world that's continuously undergoing changes. You never can tell which sector would crash. It's important to combine both employment and having some investments.

Diversifying in business or anything that has to do with making money is very important, especially in this our world that's continuously undergoing changes. You never can tell which sector would crash. It's important to combine both employment and having some investments.
Exactly that is why investment will
Exactly that is why investment will always been better rehab employment in the event that a particular gets compromised a good investor will not be totally alarmed because he has another or other investment in other sectors while someone depending on an employment in that sector is rendered jobless and broke.

But have good instance of making us living comfortable. Someone who hardly has time should go into investment because it doesn't really require physical presence while someone with ample time go into business because there will be time for monitoring.

It certainly depends on the investment you are talking about if is an estate investment then obviously I will prefer that one compared to employment because I will be my own boss but if it's just a little form of investment then I will prefer employment because from employment I can have more money to invest as much as I need, if the investment worth millions of naira I will go for it but if it doesn't then I stick with employment.

Both of them is important, but I prefer investment because you have to invest for future and also to be making your own money, and become boss of your own, so for me I prefer investment.

I will choose investments hundred times over employment
is because in investment, I am my own boss and don't have to be supervised to do work. However, since I need money to invest, I will have to get employed and earn salary. That will be a source of income for my investment.

Right now I would not mind having both and employment and an investment. That way I will have my regular needs met while giving enough room and time for my investment to mature.

A theoretical model is used showing that the overall effect of ivestment on employment can either be positive or negative depending on the relative strength of three individual components of such global effect. An empirical investigation which aims to look for a causal impact of investment activity on the employment rate is then undertaken

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds