Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which money making site have you been most disappointed in?

There are numerous numbers of money making sites that disappoints me, one of them is trendri.com , I have high hope for them and I decided to keep my earning and waited till I reach $30 before withdrawing, the site just stop paying all of a sudden and I lost all my earnings.

This is quite surprising to me because as far as I know, Trendri is paying right now. They are very strict and deduct your points and this has happened to almost all the members, but I do not think that they are a scam. What makes you think that trendri is a scam?

Advertisement Placeholder
The forum that disappointed me so much after everything that I have done for the site is Adminretail. I lost my due payment from the site

Have you been permanently banned from BerrMoneyForum?
Well, you have to know that the administrator there is very strict and he doesn't have much tolerance, sometimes not even for small errors.
Moreover, that forum doesn't pay easily on Paypal.
I have actually been permanently banned on the forum but someone that referred me told me that I could message the admin and give him some reasons and make him that I won't do it again but I no longer have interest in the platform anymore.

There are numerous numbers of money making sites that disappoints me, one of them is trendri.com , I have high hope for them and I decided to keep my earning and waited till I reach $30 before withdrawing, the site just stop paying all of a sudden and I lost all my earnings.
I have been really disappointed in so many Platforms before now and have even stayed one or two of them her if I'm not mistaken. I have not really gotten into trendri to give my opinion on the platform. But I think they said the platform is now back and good

The forum that disappointed me so much after everything that I have done for the site is Adminretail. I lost my due payment from the site
I am so sorry about your loss in the website and I will advise you to be careful on the kind of website that you rest you register with in the future be absolutely sure and certain that the website is a genuine website.

It was an ad viewing platform ( I was so angry that I even forgot the name of the site). I lost my whole month's salary to them. Ever since then, I've gotten so annoyed with anything GPT, even PTP until I was introduced to bizdustry by bookwormlux. I had to be extra convinced

I have never been disappointed by any money making websites maybe because I don't have more than forums. I only work on three forums so they have never dissapointed me. I love to try new sites but I don't have enough time.

There are couple of sites that i am disappointed in . Beermoneyforum is one of them. I was banned because I complained of missing points. Another site that disappointed me was online money making game . I played the game for months and I have almost reached the withdrawal threshold before my points stopped accumulating.

There are many money making sites that I have lost count in , I have been on many money making site that later turned out to be scam after working tirelessly and not getting paid.
Personally, I have been most disappointed by hyip sites. Especially one cloud mining site that I borrowed $5 from a friend to invest in it then it went scam. As for paid to post forums, Dime Forum dissapointed me most. Earning there was really great but the admin seemed a bit unskilled in running the forum and was ignorant about taking advice from concerned members.

There are couple of sites that i am disappointed in . Beermoneyforum is one of them. I was banned because I complained of missing points. Another site that disappointed me was online money making game . I played the game for months and I have almost reached the withdrawal threshold before my points stopped accumulating.
It is unfortunate that you are banned for requesting clarification or have filed a complaint for something you have earned, in this case the points. I think that any earnings site should be prepared to deal with similar situations, since we are workers and we can express ourselves. Now in the case of breaking the rules, I understand the measures that can be taken in terms of bans.

I think you're not the only one that you disappointed with their money for them because I myself to I am just so disappointed with this platform has I have worked for the platform for some days and when I got to my withdrawal threshold I requested for payment and the next thing that the admin of the website did was to ban me.

Trendri is the site that disappointed me the most because of what the admin did to me when im about to withdraw my earning after a very long time.

Online money making sure I am most disappointed in? I would say zap surveys. It used to be a very good survey platform that I could earn a decent amount from and others too until it just recently restricted a lot of third world countries.
i have lost Counting the numbers of the paying site I am dissapointed in, most of them always wait till you reach the minimum payout threshold before blocking you and some won't pay you.

I have never been disappointed by any money making websites maybe because I don't have more than forums. I only work on three forums so they have never dissapointed me. I love to try new sites but I don't have enough time.
That is great for you. Forums are really great since they rarely go scam. Especially if you only work in the most established ones like Bizdustry, Forum coin and beer money forum. That is what I have been doing lately too and I don't get disappointed by sites anymore.

No I don't believe that you lost a cent from your money. What happened to Trendri forum also happen to bizdustry. They only stopped paying for post and they also stopped paying to our account but they never deduct a cent from our earnings. They later come back to there paying ways and they paid all members. And I believe that you latter got paid. You should come back to edit this post.

One of such money making sites or platforms that I have been disappointed in has been one or rather many of these so called survey platforms who keeps leading you on in a survey only to tell you you're not qualified after many minutes spent

I recently joined a paid platform called beermoney. I was easily on one account and I got to open another account. Upon reaching the withdrawal threshold, I did not get paid until now. I just left them alone and focus on bizdustry

I am severely disappointed by Cointiply. A few months ago I joined Cointiply and began earning using their Playtime section. I was shocked when they restricted me from earning and told me that they do not support my device and they never gave me a good reason for that.

I was really disappointed when Bubblews closed down. I was earning really well from the site. I was making $400 per month by posting on the site, I was making 8-9 posts every day on the site. When the site shut down, I lost $1300 that they owned to me.

I remember that site because I received an invite from an online friend. In fact, I criticized that site for increasing the minimum payout. They also have a premium if your withdrawal is high. That made me suspicious and I was correct that the site would be a scam later on.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds