Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which money making site have you been most disappointed in?

When I started working online, I stumbled upon the ptc sites. It took me a while, till I realized that not all ptc sites are legit and paying. Actually only couple of ptc sites are legit and honest sites. Such as Neobux, and as Clixsense was.
Ptc site is even better but what I beleive is that the most site that disapointed me is the survey site because sometime I hardly see survey to complete depending on my location that is why I always feel disapointed with them

Advertisement Placeholder
It was beermoneyforum. I lost interest in anything online earninng after the admin banned me several times in the name of posting thrash. I'm glad I didn't let disappointment to make me give up.
In as much as i really love beer money forum site, I got dissapointed in them because people keep complaining and lamenting that they were banned after working so hard to accumulate point there.

Last edited:
In as much as i really love beer money forum site, I got dissapointed in them because people keep complaining and lamentingt that they were banned after working so ward to accumulate point there.
So you think the ban placed on this persons where for legit reasons or an error from the system, or it was just a way not to pay these persons. What's your take on it?

It would be answeree for me. I really loved it because I like q&a sites. However, things went south and it stopped paying members after doing heavy work there. I got paid though but I was still disappointed.

I think for me it was Admin Retail because it started off really well with good payments and lots of activity and then disappeared quite quickly without much warning. Which site disappointed you the most?

honestly, I was disappointed by appflame because at the beginning it paid very well to play games and now it has changed in surveys and other kinds of games, lower payments ...

Well, I can't remember the exact name of the platform but it was actually a gaming site where you have to play games to earn money. The games were uninteresting and the pay rate slow while the minimum payout threshold is just to high, I just had to quit the site

The money making site I got adequately demotivated was on Gramfree, where you have to watch videos, sign smart contracts and spin rolls, and at the end of the day, when I reached the minimum withdrawal threshold, I wasn't able to cash out!

I have no big expectations, so I do not have any big disappointments. I would like to devote my time on Bizdustry ad try to earn $30 per month on the site

I think for me it was Admin Retail because it started off really well with good payments and lots of activity and then disappeared quite quickly without much warning. Which site disappointed you the most?
I have lost my money to HYIPs, so I am most disappointed at them. I got to learn that most of those sites are scam sites. I once tried earning on a survey site and also met disappointment when I couldn't cash out.

I can't really remember the name of site. It was a survey site. It was really disappointed me because after all the effort i make, they didn't make pay well. I stopped working for the site after the first payment.

I have not been disappointed by any platforms before. I know some platforms are not trust I wouldn't be surprised when most of them are not keeping their promise. Cashtimeforum is the one I was somehow disappointed.

Wasting my time with beermoneyforum is a disaster. I pray never to find myself around such kind of forum again. Instead of such forum I'll be offline.

I was disappointed by Picoworkers a lot. When I joined the site, I was really optimistic about it, but I found that they merely pay peanuts for so much work. I think that the site also no longer has many orders now.

I was disappointed by Picoworkers a lot. When I joined the site, I was really optimistic about it, but I found that they merely pay peanuts for so much work. I think that the site also no longer has many orders now.
Everybody is somehow disappointed, but in situations like these we should be focusing on performing simple activities than going for the complex one in which the payment is low. that's what I am now focusing on.

My take on this is that; there are many online earning websites that have really disappointed me. Majority of them being survey sites. I worked in a certain survey site for a very long time but it sticked at $3.8 where as I required a minimum of $5 to request a payment.

There are a lot of platforms online that scam people, there are paid to post sites that do shift blames to their members just do banned them, I have never seen myself in this kind of situation but it feels very bad.

Everybody is somehow disappointed, but in situations like these we should be focusing on performing simple activities than going for the complex one in which the payment is low. that's what I am now focusing on.

Well, I am no longer active on Picoworkers. The site's pay rate is extremely low and I do not think that it would be viable to work in there. I always explore many great options like Bizdustry to make money.

Well, I am no longer active on Picoworkers. The site's pay rate is extremely low and I do not think that it would be viable to work in there. I always explore many great options like Bizdustry to make money.
Concentrating on bizdustry alone will only gives you opportunity to make just 1.2 dollars on daily basis. You will need to concentrate in other platforms if you are interested to make more than that.

Latium is one of those money making websites which disappointed me, there are many scammers there, when you complete a job the want you to send them some money before transaction, I knew it was scam, I wanted to mention it here because everyone must know it.

I really love PayPal account but due to some reason PayPal account is not available in my country and believe is available in most of the country aswell.

So you think the ban placed on this persons where for legit reasons or an error from the system, or it was just a way not to pay these persons. What's your take on it?
Let me expanciate further , i have been woeking on beer money for sometimes , I know and have met people that was banned from beer money , i worked for two month and couldn't make a withdrawal because I have an issue with my online wallet account , my mobile phone couldn't take my crypto wallet account because the phone is outdated ,so i dont have any choice than to sell the bmf point to a buyer , I was banned mainly because of that , and when i asked , he said I was running a multiple account . And i have worked for over two month accumulating $30 .
Different people are complaining of different reason , so my take on it is that , you don't ban your member anyhow , you message them and warn them , gjve them the opportunity to defend themselves first .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds