Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which money making site have you been most disappointed in?

I remember that site because I received an invite from an online friend. In fact, I criticized that site for increasing the minimum payout. They also have a premium if your withdrawal is high. That made me suspicious and I was correct that the site would be a scam later on.
Well you are quite lucky not to be scammed by the site . I didn't receive any payment from the site despite wining many contest and being active in the site.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think for me it was Admin Retail because it started off really well with good payments and lots of activity and then disappeared quite quickly without much warning. Which site disappointed you the most?
The site that disappointed me a lot is high yielding investment program which promise my money to be doubled in just one day. I really tried and proven it. I have already know it's risky but I tried investing to have an experience.

The site that disappointed me a lot is high yielding investment program which promise my money to be doubled in just one day. I really tried and proven it. I have already know it's risky but I tried investing to have an experience.
Oh gee, that is crazy to double your money in a day. But I understand that you tried just to prove that it is a scam. That is a neat lesson to learn. I wish that you mentioned the name of the site.

The paid to read e-mail sites. They are called paid to read e-mails, but in fact, they are surveys panels. As I constantly got unqualified for whatever survey, after months I barely reached 1/3 of the threshold. There was no way to reach the payout, that was too high for a non-top tier resident (15 dollars).

I've never really made money online performing tasks,I tried prolific once it didn't work out so well I'm hoping bizdustry will be the difference

Wasting my time with beermoneyforum is a disaster. I pray never to find myself around such kind of forum again. Instead of such forum I'll be offline.

All survey sites in general. They have a cool way of making their earning but it's very difficult for someone who isn't living in the USA to reach the minimum payout threshold as you hardly see any task to solve.

The paid to read e-mail sites. They are called paid to read e-mails, but in fact, they are surveys panels. As I constantly got unqualified for whatever survey, after months I barely reached 1/3 of the threshold. There was no way to reach the payout, that was too high for a non-top tier resident (15 dollars).

Apart from being survey panels, they do not pay much and they do not send emails that contain surveys. This has been one of the biggest problems with paid to read emails sites. There are some that do not contain survey panels but they contain advertisement links and they pay even lower than the survey emails.

Trendri is the site that disappointed me the most because of what the admin did to me when im about to withdraw my earning after a very long time.
This is also me and I think that strangely is one website that I had High hopes in thinking that the website wood be making a big head way right now but as it turned out the website is not making any headway instead it is retrogressing.

I have been disappointed by two different sites which are infiniteearners.com and thechatmogul.com. It was really sad for me because I pay money before joining.

On the internet cash ensuring I'm very most dissatisfied in? I will state zap studies. It utilized to become an excellent study system that I might make a good quantity coming from as well as others as well up till it simply just lately limited a great deal of 3rd world nations.

That's not disappointment dear. You were expecting to rain gold, when you already know it does not rain gold. How can you believe that your money will be doubled just in one day. But having said that I have also invested in HYIP

Crowdsurf was the most disappointed site for me as I bought the site account with a huge amount and in no time the account was blocked with out making up to half of the money I invested in buying the account.

It was beermoneyforum. I lost interest in anything online earninng after the admin banned me several times in the name of posting thrash. I'm glad I didn't let disappointment to make me give up.
Wow was going to say the same thing ans same platform, indeed I've been most disappointed with beermoney because I lost all my earnings to claims I posted trash which wasn't the case

I think for me it was Admin Retail because it started off really well with good payments and lots of activity and then disappeared quite quickly without much warning. Which site disappointed you the most?
A lots of sites. Including beermoney. Those sites look great but not good as expected. I don't wish to mention any other site for now. But beermoney surprised me when I was about to request for my cash out, I was blocked after series of hustle in the platform. Well, there are a lots of sites of such online.

Well I won't be able to name them one after another but believe is much, thanks to Bizdustry for making this possible for one to achieve the time spent.

I can't even begin to count them because they are very many of them that has disappointed me in the past. From the ones that never looked like they're going to disappoint to the ones that outrightly disappointed

There are very many money making sites that one can say he has been disappointed in of course. But the one i can talk about for now is the survey platforms. When I was new to it, I never knew it hey could make you fiill surveys and still disqualify you

Right now I am only working on reliable paid to post forums and I earn money daily. The amount I earn is not enough to pay pills or pay rent, but at least it is enough to meet your daily expenses. I have wasted my time on a few faucet sites and I was disappointed by them.

When I started working online, I stumbled upon the ptc sites. It took me a while, till I realized that not all ptc sites are legit and paying. Actually only couple of ptc sites are legit and honest sites. Such as Neobux, and as Clixsense was.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds