Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which money making site have you been most disappointed in?

The forum i was very disappointed about was gramfree i did a lot of work there even to convince people to sign up with my referral but at the end of the day when i reached 500grams they just banned my account for no reason

Advertisement Placeholder
The forum i was very disappointed about was gramfree i did a lot of work there even to convince people to sign up with my referral but at the end of the day when i reached 500grams they just banned my account for no reason
That's so bad and I feel for you. The worst aspect of everything is that you get to spend at least 4 months before reaching the minimum withdrawal threshold and then this happened. It's a huge scam.

actually all the making money sides that I have subscribed to have been doing their best and actually they are very okay, I have not subscribed to any money side that I was totally disappointed in this is because I do proper investigation before subscribing to any money making site.

I think I will say the numerous affiliate marketing so called pros that don't teach you what you really need to know. They teach you what they themselves don't use again to drive traffic to your offers and end up frustrating you beyond repair

If I'm to start counting I'll just lose count because there are a lots of them but the one happened recently pained me so much that I'll like to tell it. It was the crytobrowser Bitcoin mining. I worked diligently on this site but at the end of the day I was not paid.

There was a ponzi scheme i once invested in it , and i made regret on investing in the platform because i lose my savings through that process and it hurts me badly

Actually not too long I join online business for making money, but I have been disappointed in one forum that was beermoney forum, and I was not happy then.

Actually not too long I join online business for making money, but I have been disappointed in one forum that was beermoney forum, and I was not happy then.
What made you dislike the forum ,please can you share your experience ,so i can consider this before i start to join the forum to earn and make money

If I'm to start counting I'll just lose count because there are a lots of them but the one happened recently pained me so much that I'll like to tell it. It was the crytobrowser Bitcoin mining. I worked diligently on this site but at the end of the day I was not paid.
There are so many sides that's when you subscribing to them you find out that it is not what is being said about them that it really is and you'll be disappointed wait for me and make proper investigation and get referred by others who have been making use of this site before I start using them.

There was this transcription platform I used to work for for a very long time before going off the grid because of academic demands . Only to come back to login and discovered my account has been closed for inactivity. That was gotranscript

There is this freelance platform that is very popular called fiverr. I did a gig for someone for a minimum pay of $10 there about a very long time ago. The person made me to submit more than ten versions of that job he was to pay me for to the point I almost stoped to work when he decided to pay me. I think he was doing the middle man thing for some clients that's why he had me go through that odeal

I have been disappointed by so many paying sites because after much time and energy invested in, yielded nothing due to fraud by the owners. The one i can remember for now is TCPGaming.

The site where I invested time and and it was totally a fraud by the description of the members here, was GramFree. After reading the member comments, I walked away half way through.

The one I ended up being the most disappointed in, was Postloop. The original owner of it, had a pretty good vision for it. It even had good forum owners paying members through it, and then the owner sold it off, and everything just started going down hill, due to how the owner handled everything.
Same with me, it was a big waste for the 3rd owner to abandon the site. In fact, Postloop has about 3 forums when it went away from the internet. Ryan was into other activities so he sold the site to the 2nd owner. It was doing great until the site was sold to the 3rd owner. I still have a pending withdrawal of more than $20 in Postloop.

Concerning your question in the above post on any online site or business that has disappointed me, well i have to say it was this ethereum million money project i invested in sometimes last year, they sold us lies indeed

The money making website that have disappointed me a lot was tpc game forum. After working on this forum for a very long time and earning some money there, it turned out to be a scam forum and I became so disappointed in the forum.

I was extremely disappointed with the Hyip websites. I remember investing my hard earned money on Hyip sites with hopes of making money online. I really trusted them and ended up losing a good amount of money. It was the year 2020. After losing money to Hyip sites, I decided that I will never invest in Hyip ever.

I have turned out to be very disappointed in the USA stick forum and dime forum as the site was good before the owner later became a scammer and stopped paying people.

Infact there are somany of them that has been highly disappointingI couldn't believe that some will promise and still make bold claims and at the end you will realise that it wasn't real. Just like mymegamoney they promised bogus figures and at the end it was not real.

I can say just few websites which had disappointed me but to some extent I may not say it is disappointing in a real sense because it also happens as a result of my negligence I was unable to withdraw at the right time which is appropriate and the next time my account got disappeared.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds