Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which money making site have you been most disappointed in?

I don't really work on different platforms online, I only work here on bizdustry and I have never been disappointed, bizdustry is my best platform I use to earn money.

Advertisement Placeholder
You are correct; I noticed numerous comments on ForumCoin verifying the payment. Shigobad, please let us know if you have received your payment.

Well, I would say it's faucet claim sites. I am really disappointed in that earning method and surprisingly, there are those that are very interested in the earning method so very much that I don't understand what they saw in it.

Dime forum is the platform that I have mostly been disappointed with because it's actually started very well but then the owner started behaving like a fraud and I had to leave.

There are numerous numbers of money making sites that disappoints me, one of them is beermoney , I have high hope for them and I decided to keep my earning and waited till I reach $30 before withdrawing, the site just stop paying all of a sudden and I lost all my earnings.
Yeah I got banned there without even reaching a dollars I guess many peaole get banned for no reason I also heard that the owner is bad they have super strict rules no wonder they don't pay anymore

I wast disappointed my many working sites but the work and get paid site that disappointed me the most beermoney forum. I was banned several times without disobeying the rules if the forum and my earnings was absorbed

Survey sites are the ones that disappointed me the most. Survey sites are not available in my country and I was hoping to make some money by taking surveys.

There will be a Ponzi scheme, a gaming app, and faucets. I despise faucets, especially the way you can roll and roll and still not receive anything.

Ponzi scheme are not easy to invest and win they are the website that disapoint me most when I started investing with them I have no other option than to read alot of reveiw about them after I see that they are risky I have to try one but at the end of the day I still loss everything so they always disapointing

I must say that I have been particularly disappointed with time forum because they actually showed a lot of potential but then the owner did not care about the community at all.

when current was renamed to mode earn it got a lot worse, they deleted the 20$ giftcard, the other giftcards got a lot more expensive, limited the number of ads you can watch, even the music rate decreased
back then i was able to earn 10$ per month, but now the last time i cashed out it took me months to just earn 50 cents and then uninstalled it, i really got disappointed because the app had potential but now its ruined :(

To me it was referralindex forum. I joined the website exactly the same time i join bizdustry but it seems the owner of the website is not to own an online forum website

To me it was referralindex forum. I joined the website exactly the same time i join bizdustry but it seems the owner of the website is not to own an online forum website
Lolz, the platform seems to be a new platform because I joined it recently but I've been checking out on new update about the platform but they are not making any improvement to attract people into the platform.

There are several business platforms that have let me down, but one in particular hurt me since after allowing me to invest, they eventually disappeared with both my funds and the profits.

You are correct; I noticed numerous comments on ForumCoin verifying the payment. Shigobad, please let us know if you have received your payment.
No , I decided to let go after reaching the admin of beer money many times explaining to him that I only have just one account , he was just reading my messages without replying , so i decided to let go of the money .

No , I decided to let go after reaching the admin of beer money many times explaining to him that I only have just one account , he was just reading my messages without replying , so i decided to let go of the money .

Well, when it comes to disappointment many people think that a website may have had scammed people, but many people might also get disappointed by many legit sites as well due to many reasons.

I think for me it was Admin Retail because it started off really well with good payments and lots of activity and then disappeared quite quickly without much warning. Which site disappointed you the most?
I cannot remember the name of the platform but I have worked there for over a month and they refused to pay me. This is why I became very careful when it comes to working on platforms

Mostly survey sites for me, as I never really had luck with them, and it feels wrong to bother with them. The whole point of surveys is to find something with the data, and when you lie to get into a survey, that then makes the survey pool feel wrong. Like the results aren't going to come out realistic.

But yeah, I think for surveys they don't offer me enough for the time I need to put into them.

I have not really tried a lot of money making websites before. But I think The bad experience I can remember having was with a gambling site, I was able to win, But when it was time for withdrawal, They keep asking different questions.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds