Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which money making site have you been most disappointed in?

I have been disappointed in many platforms and I can't really remember their name because I was still venturing into online business then.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have made a lot of money from many websites that I at a point I was left disappointed, but the most disheartening of it all was Onepoll. I had reach my withdrawal level, when I applied for withdrawal I was banned. It really pained me a lot.
Lolz, sorry about giving a laughing reaction, I can imagine the pain you might have been going through just immediately you were about to withdraw and you got bann, it is not easy, what was your offense ?

There are a lot money making sites on the internet today and have been in existence from the past. I have been disappointed with the HYIPs already

The dissapoining website I have worked on still remains beer Money forum. After working on the forum for quite a while the website later ban my account telling me that I don't have the opportunity to withdraw my money

Lolz, sorry about giving a laughing reaction, I can imagine the pain you might have been going through just immediately you were about to withdraw and you got bann, it is not easy, what was your offense ?
Some websites or forum will never give you the reason for which you're ban due to the reason that is only known to them. I just accepted my fate and move on to other things.

The making money online PLATFORM that let me down still remains beer money forum. After posting good comment on the forum, the admin later banned me for no reason and I just left the site

Some websites or forum will never give you the reason for which you're ban due to the reason that is only known to them. I just accepted my fate and move on to other things.
Do you think it is the same here with bizdustry ? Although I do not know but I just believe if you are bann here i think you'll be notified of the mistake you did and the reason why they are banning you.

The site i am most disappointed on is giftal world. This is actually the first site i mainly started working. The site pays you for reading news and sharing articles on social media, the work is so demanding and stressful, yet i could not get paid.

I was disappointed by many HYIP sites that scammed me but I was also disappointed by a paid to click website that also scammed me, even though the amount was close to zero, but a scam is a scam no matter how much the amount is involved.

There are numerous numbers of money making sites that disappoints me, one of them is trendri.com , I have high hope for them and I decided to keep my earning and waited till I reach $30 before withdrawing, the site just stop paying all of a sudden and I lost all my earnings.
Almost the same thing that happened though my own is not much just $3.8 the next thing i will hear is that they have stopped paying till now.

One of the money online paying platforms I have been very disappointed at was one of the survey platforms that I did surveys for and was seeing my balance in my dashboard but have refused paying me when I requested withdrawal

The forum that I regret most is the beer money forum where after all my research and hard work it was sad to later know that the admin was the scammer.

Do you think it is the same here with bizdustry ? Although I do not know but I just believe if you are bann here i think you'll be notified of the mistake you did and the reason why they are banning you.
Bizdustry has been fair and truthful in all her dealings since the time I registered on the forum. They always come clean on every changes and adjustments on the forum, when you have complaints on any issue, their admins will attend to it on time.

Bizdustry has been fair and truthful in all her dealings since the time I registered on the forum. They always come clean on every changes and adjustments on the forum, when you have complaints on any issue, their admins will attend to it on time.
This is just one of the reason I am always addicted to bizdustry, they have maintained the highest transparency I have ever seen in any online community, their transparency is what make a lot of people to be interested in bizdustry .

Another money making platform or site that I have been much more disappointed in is the ckickbank affiliate marketing platform. I have struggled with it to make profits to no avail.

Personally, I have been most disappointed by hyip sites. Especially one cloud mining site that I borrowed $5 from a friend to invest in it then it went scam. As for paid to post forums, Dime Forum dissapointed me most. Earning there was really great but the admin seemed a bit unskilled in running the forum and was ignorant about taking advice from concerned members.
HYIP sites are the most embarrassing and disappointing sites I have ever come across because they will tell you to invest and they will show you the proof of payment and people will even be witnessing it not knowing they're scam.

This is just one of the reason I am always addicted to bizdustry, they have maintained the highest transparency I have ever seen in any online community, their transparency is what make a lot of people to be interested in bizdustry .
If bizdustry should continues this way, it will be the best paid to post site. Some paid to posts sites are not trustworthy and consistent in their dealings like bizdustry does.

For me the biggest disappointments, I found them on gambling sites.
In such, I have only lost a lot of money and never had a satisfaction! (n) (n)
For me the website for making money that I have been so disappointed in a beer money forum as this website let me to post and comment there till I got to the withdrawal threshold and when I requested for my withdrawal the banned me.

If bizdustry should continues this way, it will be the best paid to post site. Some paid to posts sites are not trustworthy and consistent in their dealings like bizdustry does.
You should not say that bizdustry will be the best paid to post site, bizdustry is really one of the best paid to post site i know, I believe you should first recognise them as that because they have really tried.

For me the website for making money that I have been so disappointed in a beer money forum as this website let me to post and comment there till I got to the withdrawal threshold and when I requested for my withdrawal the banned me.
Have you been permanently banned from BerrMoneyForum?
Well, you have to know that the administrator there is very strict and he doesn't have much tolerance, sometimes not even for small errors.
Moreover, that forum doesn't pay easily on Paypal.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds