Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Where can i find angel investors for my business in nigeria

Sustaining business growth requires consistency in whatever was done that brought results before. When you do something to your business and results to the growth of the business, it is important to keep up with that things. Consistency is the key in the business.
I totally agree with you that consistency is a very important trait for any business success because you been able to be doing something well all the time would definitely increase your business longetivity and productivity.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have been hearing about these angel investors but I never knew what they do, but I know now. But I don't think this opportunity is very easy to come by, but it is a good idea, especially, if one does not have the necessary resources to run the said business. It is just my take.

An angel investor is, in simplistic words, an individual who finds your business idea interesting enough even to invest in it. This individual has more than enough money for that, but in return, he/she will own a part of your company. It looks decent and fairly easy enough.
Such a person is typically the first formal business investor and provides the seed capital to get the company up and running.

So with this formal introduction,please where can I get that in Nigeria and or Angel investors that invests on Nigerian startup or business.
You could always find those kind of investor online or physically you just have to look around and dig Abit deeper to get one though they could be rare sometime or not willing to invest when you propose your ideas always remember it's worth the try

You should just make your business organisation to be popular, with this you can advertise that you need an investors In a particular area of your business , you also need to make sure that you partner with the government because with government people will trust to invest with you.

Well , to an extent is possible because before such an investor accepts to deal with such business , he will have to have seen how successful the business will be and will be the one monitoring the business growth
This must be someone who really believe in you then as a lot of people are afraid of being duped by those who pose as having proposed business with potentials.

I think that for anyone to want to invest well in Nigeria, they must have the assurance that business is doing well so I advice you use social Media.

This must be someone who really believe in you then as a lot of people are afraid of being duped by those who pose as having proposed business with potentials.
Not in this case. Because it is normally an offline business with the person having an undertaking signed and the lender monitoring the business from his end .

You do not have to get investors only from Nigeria, you can get a lot of them from other countries and the world at large if you know how to make your services or your business company to go viral with the help of the internet.

You do not have to get investors only from Nigeria, you can get a lot of them from other countries and the world at large if you know how to make your services or your business company to go viral with the help of the internet.
Do you not think it would be very hard to get an international investor than to convince someone who is living in same country with you?

Do you not think it would be very hard to get an international investor than to convince someone who is living in same country with you?
If your business is a business with great potential, a lot of international investors will be so eager to invest with you, you really need to make everything official and have it supported by the government ,that is how you can get it.

I have been hearing about these angel investors but I never knew what they do, but I know now. But I don't think this opportunity is very easy to come by, but it is a good idea, especially, if one does not have the necessary resources to run the said business. It is just my take.
Angel investors are those who trust and believes in your business and invest massively in it without knowing or meeting you before. For you to get an angel investors, you must have a good project that needs financing or support.

So many input on where you can go a about to find an angel investor for your business has been shared here already. Like someone said, you can even find one closest to you onlt if you tell them your proposal

Angel investors exist but are rare to find because there seems to be a gap between rich and the poor but luckily some philanthropist have website where you can apply for assistance from angel investors with your business plan.

If your business is a business with great potential, a lot of international investors will be so eager to invest with you, you really need to make everything official and have it supported by the government ,that is how you can get it.
I believe this is easier said than done, especially when you are living in a very corrupt country where internal investors are scared of putting their money.

Angel investors, I don’t know where you can find people like that but I’m sure if you’re in a good country and you have good business idea or you already have a business that growing good, investors will usually come to invest

Not always true especially when the business is in a country that is not a top tier country . Then some government do not support their citizens in such circumstances due to their corrupt nature

I believe this is easier said than done, especially when you are living in a very corrupt country where internal investors are scared of putting their money.
Nice points, this could only be a limitation for international investors because when the country is corrupt they will be afraid to invest their money and beside the security system of our country is so low that almost everything is not safe.

Nice points, this could only be a limitation for international investors because when the country is corrupt they will be afraid to invest their money and beside the security system of our country is so low that almost everything is not safe.
You are very correct. No angel investors will want to invest his money in a business where the neighborhood is not safe. Security is the number one thing that investors look out for before investing on a business.

You are very correct. No angel investors will want to invest his money in a business where the neighborhood is not safe. Security is the number one thing that investors look out for before investing on a business.
There are a lot of crisis and insecurity in the country and this is one of the things that I've been preventing an international investors into a country, Nigeria is just mess up and everyone are tired of bad leadership.

Angel investors, I don’t know where you can find people like that but I’m sure if you’re in a good country and you have good business idea or you already have a business that growing good, investors will usually come to invest
That is what I was actually trying to let another member here know some days back. If your country is known to be corrupt, it would be hard to get international investors.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds