Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Where can i find angel investors for my business in nigeria

I do not think it's easy to find an angel investors in the street too, that's why we should take the online opportunity we have serious, you can meet a lot of people, offline on the other hand is a bit restricted.
My point was that, without good effort to making progress or success in whatever it is that we do, it will be very difficult for people to believe in us to invest in our business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Hmm, your taste is high dear, before you'll get such kind of Angel investor which you're looking for it will take you many years to.get cos no one is ready for that with you during early start up if you're small investor.

Sustaining business growth requires consistency in whatever was done that brought results before. When you do something to your business and results to the growth of the business, it is important to keep up with that things. Consistency is the key in the business.
You can be able to find Angel investors for your business in Nigeria when your business hours a good real name end this will make people get acquainted and interested in your business.

My point was that, without good effort to making progress or success in whatever it is that we do, it will be very difficult for people to believe in us to invest in our business.
Very true, people would only take you serious if you take yourself serious which is why I agree with your statement, if one doesn't properly arrange his business strategy even if you do find an angel investor, one would not be taken serious.

I feel that the concept of angel investors is not well developed in Nigeria. In most cases you might find an investor and then you share your ideas with him. The next thing he's already setting up a fine tuned version of your business somewhere without you. So it is very difficult getting people that re genuinely interested in funding your business ideas. Your best bet would be immediate family and friends as they are more likely to trust you.
I share your sentiments absolutely. It's very rare to find angel investors that'll make your business profitable or grow. I would've really loved one too
The only way is just to develop a sound business idea and keep enrolling for grants by foundations, you might be lucky to be selected

Getting an angel investor is rare and if you even get one , he might takeover the business from you . I have tried one about 3yrs ago and I never knew he will want to take over the business from me. It was a very tough one for me that year and I have make decision not to ever try it.

Nigeria does not have a lot of investor communities like we can find in developed countries so the best place to find Angel investors is through social media.

Funding such an investors is easy if the idea is unique and it wikl work based on their various feasibility studies. You can try to go to some hangouts where rich investors do patronize.

Very true, people would only take you serious if you take yourself serious which is why I agree with your statement, if one doesn't properly arrange his business strategy even if you do find an angel investor, one would not be taken serious.
People will not just to invest in your business if your business does not looks goods for investment. You have to make sure that your business is in order before you think of angel investors.

Sustaining business growth requires consistency in whatever was done that brought results before. When you do something to your business and results to the growth of the business, it is important to keep up with that things. Consistency is the key in the business.
Most times you don't find investors investors find you when you have good ideas and also when you start up a good project.

You can go to the chamber of commerce in your city. You ask for the catalogue and search for investors club address. You are going to see angel investors in those clubs.

Trying people you're seeing on a daily basis close to you will be more practicable than hoping for someone far away in another state of the federation to listen to you

Has anyone here applied for Tony elumelu foundation before, I would like to know the process involved in getting a grant for business

Well, I think there is good ones who can handle your business very well but they are not many, but I believe you can see one if actually you find.

We are on the same page, me too am looking for an angel investor. Let me even put it in this way, I need destiny help that will aid my business and enhance it to a standard one. I have a good business plan on garri processing but all I need is aid from an angel investors.
Finding a good angel investors that can help you in your business is quite difficult, most Angel investors normally comes your way by chance or accidentally, you don't look for them.

The best way for you to see an angel investor for your business is to write letters to companies that you yourself know that their aims and objective go in line with what you are doing.

Is going to be difficult for you to find an investors In the country because of the situation of the country now, most people are not trusted nowadays because of high rates of criminals activities.

Getting an investor for your business is dependent on its uniqueness. If your business is novel, unique and feasible, then you'll have more than a handful of investors.

They can be many even your relatives could be part of any organization ,just make the necessary enquiry ,only that the angel investor would require more gain from you , because I have seen cases of such

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds