Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Where can i find angel investors for my business in nigeria

Getting an investor in Nigeria is not that easy, your business will definitely have a good prospect for you to get investor or more so you will have to partner with a big or recognized form that way it will be easier to get people to invest.

Advertisement Placeholder
An angel investor is, in simplistic words, an individual who finds your business idea interesting enough even to invest in it. This individual has more than enough money for that, but in return, he/she will own a part of your company. It looks decent and fairly easy enough.
Such a person is typically the first formal business investor and provides the seed capital to get the company up and running.

So with this formal introduction,please where can I get that in Nigeria and or Angel investors that invests on Nigerian startup or business.
The idea of looking for an angel investor is nothing but a day dream here in Nigeria. Everyone is out to fend for himself and if anyone ever promises to help you, trust me, they know they're gonna get double of it in return. THEREFORe, just look away and struggle for your own investment capital.

An angel investor is, in simplistic words, an individual who finds your business idea interesting enough even to invest in it. This individual has more than enough money for that, but in return, he/she will own a part of your company. It looks decent and fairly easy enough.
Such a person is typically the first formal business investor and provides the seed capital to get the company up and running.

So with this formal introduction,please where can I get that in Nigeria and or Angel investors that invests on Nigerian startup or business.
I think such people can be found first amongst close family and friends. These people, of they know how good you are at running a business, can choose to spend their money.

For outsiders it will be more difficult. You must make sure you can get the attention and trust of the person first.

since they invest in unreleased projects and businesses, they should be convinced that your project is surely going to make them generate a profit, otherwise, they wouldn't invest in a project that has an unknown fate, if you are sure that your business will have a chance, then you can visit offline forums, they usually take place in big cities in every country

Definitely a very hard task, getting a trusted business man who would invest in your ideas is a tough project, some would listen to you and end up hijacking your plans for themselves, i would advise that you save up some money and start, no matter how small you would be starting, this would prevent any breach of trust and would enable a great preservation of your plans.

there are many ways in which you can use in finding angel investors in Nigeria, but one of the best way to find Angel investors in Nigeria is through social Media platform.

For you to get an Angel investors it all depends on the kind of business you own. The nature of the business attract Angel investors to your business.

You can find investors for your business anywhere your business plan just have to be interesting valid and convincing enough

But you even forgot to tell us what you do because this is what will attract people to your business, people who are interested to partner with you

I may not know oabout other countries but here nothing like Ange investors. everyone is just selfish. just try to gather money and do your own business don't wait for any so-called investor.

If I can find such a person in Nigeria I would have been a proud co owner of a company
It's possible but I think it will be very hard to find such a person in Nigeria who's not your family member

This is entirely location base, to get investors of this kind you need to be proactive to meet and build connection that will link you to this angels. Good background is added plus.

There are a lot of organisation in Lagos that can help you at least even if they don't have money to invest but they can connect you to a group of prospective investors.

There are some reality TV programmes I watch where young entrepreneurs are given the opportunity to display their projects in order to receive fundings, unfortunately I can't remember the name, once I do I'll update this, you could try it

Concerning your question on where to find an angel investor in Nigeria, I personally think that it is possible to find rare angel investors in your country. Angel investors are a very good way to fund your business venture or idea and bring it to life

Concerning where an individual can find angel investors for his or her business in Nigeria. Well, I believe it is until they see your business before they can think of having investment or investing in you, it is very rare to see people that will like your business idea and would want to invest in you without them not going around the back to have your plans for themselves. Family and relatives should be the best option

Well said, in a setting like Nigeria where a lot of things seems out of place, finding an angel investor might be hard of not impossible, there could be idea thefts and the likes. Also thete are foundations out there like the Tony Elumelu foundation that helps entrepreneur with their start up, you could do some research on that

Actually there is no specific location where angel investors can be found, all you have to do is to carry out a thorough research on your own. Some of your closest angel investors can be found within your family, place of worship and around your community.

One of the keys to finding angel investors is in the performance of the business and the business plan. If you have a clear business plan and the business has promises, investors would contact you.

An angel investor is simply someone who just sees interest in your work or your idea's and decided to invest in your business or help you without knowing you from Adam.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds