Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Where can i find angel investors for my business in nigeria

According to my own point of view I believe you can find Angel investors anywhere but the fact is that you need a good business idea that which will interest the person and also everybody has some choice you my friend and Angel investors that does not like your business so you need to find the right person

Advertisement Placeholder
Angel investors are not easy to come by, but they exist. You have to navigate your search to some business consultants. The business consultants will help you in getting investors. There are investors out there who are looking for who to do business with, you just have to position yourself rightly.

The concept of angel investors is not a well structured instrument for investment in Nigeria. This is why you can hardly find angel investors so your best bet will be starting up a public limited liability company and getting equity capital from the general public.

An angel investor is, in simplistic words, an individual who finds your business idea interesting enough even to invest in it. This individual has more than enough money for that, but in return, he/she will own a part of your company. It looks decent and fairly easy enough.
Such a person is typically the first formal business investor and provides the seed capital to get the company up and running.

So with this formal introduction,please where can I get that in Nigeria and or Angel investors that invests on Nigerian startup or business.
Well in Nigeria you talked about is a little bit difficult because! The country itself needs an angel! Keep on pushing hard with prayers you might come across someone not necessarily a Nigerian that will find your business idea attractive and investible.

Angel investing is one of the best sources for startups to attract funding for their business ideas. They are usually the first formal investors in a business and provide the seed money to get the business up and running.

Lol ypu mentioned angel investors in Nigeria, where did you want to get that, as for me there's no way you going to get that in Nigeria because firstly our government has killed that and it's doesn't exist and the investors available are just manageable once and moreover you have to be very careful

Real estate professionals and builders can work together in harmony, because they have the same goals: sell more houses and get more referrals.

They are there. You just have to look hard enough. Make sure your business idea is very unique. Let it be something that fascinates and interest them very well that they are willing to contribute generously to its actualization. I have heard of Tony elumelu enterprenuership program where young enterprenuers are given an opportunity to show their talent in business, where some winners will be selected.

There are Nigerians in diaspora who might want to be private supporters back home.

There's anyway an issue of trust. Many have attempted to play the private backer job yet consumed their fingers. By and by, in case you're ready to concoct idea tos and back it up with how you can deal with the trust issues, you could very well get the assistance you need.

Growth Capital Fund by CCHub is Nigeria’s first social innovation fund aimed at creating an unprecedented path to scale for outliers driving social change in Nigeria. GC-Fund supports high potential, early-stage businesses building our next generation infrastructure using technology. GC-Fund participating investors include CCHub itself, Omidyar Network, Bank Of Industry and Venture Garden Group.

An angel investor is, in simplistic words, an individual who finds your business idea interesting enough even to invest in it. This individual has more than enough money for that, but in return, he/she will own a part of your company. It looks decent and fairly easy enough.
Such a person is typically the first formal business investor and provides the seed capital to get the company up and running.

So with this formal introduction,please where can I get that in Nigeria and or Angel investors that invests on Nigerian startup or business.
Where to find angle investors in our own dear country Nigeria,is the angel a name of an organization or you means angels from above heaven the holy ones because I don't really understand the question.
Anyway,God can send angels to help and assist you.

You just have to keep your business going and of course take the right steps of the right turn maybe one day you will meet or see an angel investor. investors these days I'm more attracted to it related businesses because it is definitely going to boom in the nearest future.

If you want angel investors to invest in your business the best way to do this is to first of all have a business plan and CAC certificate because these are things they will definitely ask you after that you can now pitch your plans to Investors on different social media platform or groups related to your business

Getting someone who would support you this way is not easy. You need to be related with them before they support you this way. Or better still apply for the Tony elumelu enterpreneurship scheme and you would get support. Also apply for the different government grants for businesses.

I feel that the concept of angel investors is not well developed in Nigeria. In most cases you might find an investor and then you share your ideas with him. The next thing he's already setting up a fine tuned version of your business somewhere without you. So it is very difficult getting people that re genuinely interested in funding your business ideas. Your best bet would be immediate family and friends as they are more likely to trust you.

angel investor are not really common and one should take one's Mind away from it and look for the better way to get the funds to start his or her investments by himself or herself. This is a very good techniques compared to the other one.

Influential and resourceful people who are rich and looking for business they can invest with are called angel investors. There is a big gap between the rich and the poor so most people might never get to meet an Angel investors. But you might get lucky by attending social gathering, participating at local events, asking friends and family.

Here's the means by which to discover private supporters that will be well on the way to need to put resources into your business.

Know Who You're Looking For.: Surf web time to time enlighten individuals concerning your items

Look Close to Home.: Seek help for individuals around you eg family, companions and close buddy

Organization, Network, Network.: Just be online,and told individuals what you're up to is genuine.

Understand That Many Angels Don't Fly Solo.: LoL

Utilize the Connection Services Available on the Internet.

The Hunt for Angel Investors Is Worth It eventually.

Angel investors are real and true if you can get them. But it takes favor and more prayers in your business for them to come, you need to commit time to it. Pray heaven down, and they will come.
[automerge]1613324966[/automerge]
Angel investors are real and true if you can get them. But it takes favor and more prayers in your business for them to come, you need to commit time to it. Pray heaven down, and they will come.

I don't belong to Nigeria, but I can tell you about my country. Here there is an institute where all entrepreneurs are registered. When an entrepreneur has a need similar to yours, he/she goes to this institute and there he/she can get the right person. Another way is to post your application on the networks, and the person who has some interest will contact you.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds