Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Where can i find angel investors for my business in nigeria

Maybe you can start a gofund campaign and ask your friends and family to donate you via gofund campaigns. Gofund campaig is an easy way to build capital for your business

Advertisement Placeholder
Getting an investor for your business depends on how unique the idea is and how appealing the program potential is. If you are confident that the idea will be a big success, just make your research and identify people that you believe have the potential to invest in your business and table your proposal to them.
I don't think there is a particular location where one can get angel investors in Nigeria. There might some in other countries of the world but I doubt if there is one in Nigeria. Getting an angel in Nigeria requires serious efforts. You have to prepare a very good business pitch and take to some business people you feel they can help.

You can involve the government if the type of business you are going into will be a beneficial to the mankind and the society and the government may be willing to accept or invest in your business,but sometimes it is not always advisable for you to look for investors as it is always advisable for you to get money and invest in the type of business you want to start.

I've never seen a place online where you have to advertise that and see an angel investor liking your business plan and partnering with you. They can track you, when your plan is up and running, and they see it, one can have interest to invest in your business to become shareholder.

I have heared of angel investors before and how they can inject money into a business but I have not hear about them in Nigeria. You can reach out to their groups on social media though.

Well it depends on your country, in most countries its kind of hard to find open minded and business oriented individuals that are willing to invest in new ideas. Its kind of rare these days

since your business do not have a powerful recognition in the society I think the best thing for you to do is for you to advertise your business in a popular news broadcasting in Nigeria,the NTA ,you need to tell what your business is all about and this will attract a lot of potential investors.

An angel investor is, in simplistic words, an individual who finds your business idea interesting enough even to invest in it. This individual has more than enough money for that, but in return, he/she will own a part of your company. It looks decent and fairly easy enough.
Such a person is typically the first formal business investor and provides the seed capital to get the company up and running.

So with this formal introduction,please where can I get that in Nigeria and or Angel investors that invests on Nigerian startup or business.
Well , most angel investors in the country comes through the companies and influential persons , they normally make it so open to the world that people will come and apply for itb

you should not expect the government to help you because I believe the government of Nigeria might not be able to help you, you need a private individual that has the money to invest, this is the people that can invest in your business.

Sustaining business growth requires consistency in whatever was done that brought results before. When you do something to your business and results to the growth of the business, it is important to keep up with that things. Consistency is the key in the business.
This most time is very difficult but however if your business is very lucrative and reliable people will come to invest in your business and it will draw patronage.

An angel investor is, in simplistic words, an individual who finds your business idea interesting enough even to invest in it. This individual has more than enough money for that, but in return, he/she will own a part of your company. It looks decent and fairly easy enough.
Such a person is typically the first formal business investor and provides the seed capital to get the company up and running.

So with this formal introduction,please where can I get that in Nigeria and or Angel investors that invests on Nigerian startup or business.
Angel investors are mostly found in get-togethers where men of high calibre in the society gathers to connect with themselves. This is where you will get people that believes in your dream and are willing to invest into it.

I think that you should social media very well do tour business. You should be able to discuss about your plans clearly for people to see growth and invest in it.

I am not too sure of this yet, but I think there is a website one can get and see a lot of such types of individuals who will be willing to partner with people of such sort

In Nigeria, it would be really difficult and I must say that you have to really convince the person as so many scammers have made people to stop doing things like this.

In Nigeria, it would be really difficult and I must say that you have to really convince the person as so many scammers have made people to stop doing things like this.
Well , to an extent is possible because before such an investor accepts to deal with such business , he will have to have seen how successful the business will be and will be the one monitoring the business growth

To get that is not hard I guess if you come from a rich or wealthy family,you can at least tell them your plan and am very sure they will know what or how to help you out on it.

It might be hard to get an angel investor because of the economy of the country and the fact that people can't be trusted again. Only if a family member is willing to help.

Getting angel investors is really hard a little but it's just by natural favour. You can take your business to program in which they advertise business that needs investors. There, you can be lucky and get someone or people who will just feel like investing into your business.
[automerge]1625092016[/automerge]
To get that is not hard I guess if you come from a rich or wealthy family,you can at least tell them your plan and am very sure they will know what or how to help you out on it.

I cannot say how it goes in your country, but in my home country you cannot find investor unless your project is already getting traction. new project hardly gets investors.

Your business plan determines the types of investors that your business attracts. You will need to make your business known by people by promoting it through advertising on social media or electronic media.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds