Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Where can i find angel investors for my business in nigeria

Advertisement Placeholder
In as much as I am not trying to discourage you, angel investors are very difficult to find in Nigeria. It is very rare to see someone who would appreciate you for your business idea let alone even invest in it.

Due to high rate of scamming activities in the Country it might really be difficult for you to see a genuine investors that might be interested to invest on type of business you have to offer... The best thing is to partner with the government first and this is when people are likely to trust in you.

I do not think there has been any angel investor community in my country of recent. The best way of meeting them is through social media if your company is becoming well known.

I don't really know of a place where angel investors could be found. You could ask your senior business colleagues where they found their angel investors, i feel they would be better experienced at these kind of things.

We're on the same track; I'm seeking for an angel investor as well. Let me put it this way: I require destiny assistance to assist my business and elevate it to a higher level. I have a good garri processing company concept, but all I need is some help from angel investors.

I don't think if that will be a big deal, I suggest you use social media platforms and look out for investors, you can use social media plartforms.

Angel investors are rare to find. Even when you happen to meet some of them you may not be given the audience to talk to them. They are busy people. But you can give it a try by going for business seminars, and following or joint business group.

I will say that it is very difficult to get such investors in Nigeria. The kind of investors that you will come across are those that are willing to steal your ideas. It's always good to fund your business yourself.

Angels investors are everywhere in the world and they are alsonhere in Nigeria but its very difficult to come across one , but if you believe and you are prayerful , you will definitely get one .

I don't think it will be possible to get an angel investors in Nigeria and if you are lucky to get one he or she will be planning to overtake your business because they knew you don't have the needed capital.

Getting investors would not be easy. A lot of people are not comfortable investing in private limited company because they are not sure of who the owner could be. You can try some advertisement maybe on radio or television , you might be lucky to get some.

There are communities online and on social media that are mostly concerned with investing in companies and as such we can always try to reach out to them and they might find angel investors for you.

Getting an angel investors in my country is not easy because there are companies everywhere and we also have investors ready to invest in your business , but they want more than what you are making as the owner.

The best way is to approach big companies owner and present your business idea to them. Most of the local companies may not want to invest in your business, so your best bet is foreign companies. Foreign investors are always looking business they can invest in.

there are so many places in which you can utilise to connect with angel investors. As a business man you should be able to be attending seminars and conferences in different locations and you could actually meet them there.

Have you ever considered trying to target the outside people that you think might be interested in investing in your business. It could be as simple as just interacting with them on social media.

You can be able to find investors buy actually interacting with them on their social media or at least just speaking to them your idea and why you think they should look into it.
You should first of all make a list of people who you think are going to be ideal to invest in your business. It is going to be much more easier to know the best way to get them to fund you from there.

If your business is considered potential enough having an investors will not be a problem. You can advertise your business on different social media and on official platforms and you will have more people even outside the country that will be willing to invest in your new business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds