Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Where can i find angel investors for my business in nigeria

Angel investors does not lives in heaven they are very close to where you run your business. Angel investors will visits your business when you have a good innovations and products to present to the markets.

Advertisement Placeholder
Angel investors does not lives in heaven they are very close to where you run your business. Angel investors will visits your business when you have a good innovations and products to present to the markets.
Even if they do not visit one's business, it is left for the business owner to approach them to let them see reasons they should invest with him.

I feel that the concept of angel investors is not well developed in Nigeria. In most cases you might find an investor and then you share your ideas with him. The next thing he's already setting up a fine tuned version of your business somewhere without you. So it is very difficult getting people that re genuinely interested in funding your business ideas. Your best bet would be immediate family and friends as they are more likely to trust you.
I don't even think that there anything like angel investors in Nigeria as from my findings is that people do not have too much money these days to invest in businesses so the only way that you can start up or get capital for your business is by meeting your friends and families to loan you money.

I think you can still get these angel investors within and around your local community where you live that you can talk to, not necessarily from a foreign country alone

Such arrangement is not available here in the country and I believe it will be very difficult for you to see people that will be interested to invest in your business organisation, you can only seek for help from the government and that is all.

I do not think that you should waste too much time in looming for a miracle funding as if the business is growing, it would attract angel investors in it.

I thinks it will be quite hard to find that kind of investor at the moment especially in our country where they are a lot of scams but I would say the eastern region and advertising on big social media pages like @gossipmill

You can use banks to get in touch with investors as some of them try to link up with bank managers in case there is any such investment opportunity to explore.

An angel investor is, in simplistic words, an individual who finds your business idea interesting enough even to invest in it. This individual has more than enough money for that, but in return, he/she will own a part of your company. It looks decent and fairly easy enough.
Such a person is typically the first formal business investor and provides the seed capital to get the company up and running.

So with this formal introduction,please where can I get that in Nigeria and or Angel investors that invests on Nigerian startup or business.
Build a business account on LinkedIn. You can start reaching out to people there and telling them what your business is about.

If we're facing the facts, angel investors in Nigeria are kinda hard to come by but you can work with 'angel conpanies' that loan or even Grant to new business e.g Tony elumelu foundation

The only people that can help you in Nigeria is the government and if the government doesn't help you, it might be difficult for you to see a private organisation that will help you because most of the business here will sometimes collapse.

If we're facing the facts, angel investors in Nigeria are kinda hard to come by but you can work with 'angel conpanies' that loan or even Grant to new business e.g Tony elumelu foundation
Well it depends on the type of business project that you have and the people you have worked with in the past and the resources that you have access to will determine how easy for you to get an angel investors.

You guys see an angel investors through venture capitalist in Nigeria. a venture capitalist are the people who help is a big companies to list their company on Nigerian stock exchange. They also help to facilitate private placement.

Well it depends on the type of business project that you have and the people you have worked with in the past and the resources that you have access to will determine how easy for you to get an angel investors.
Sometimes, factors, qualifications, preparedness doesn't matter, I believe one can also get lucky by meeting the right person or stumbling on the right information online.

Sometimes, factors, qualifications, preparedness doesn't matter, I believe one can also get lucky by meeting the right person or stumbling on the right information online.
You are right on your submission but it is not easy for you most times to stumble upon an angel investor on the street anyhow without having to work for it.

Promoting your business on social media platforms such as Instagram and Twitter is one of the best ways in which you can get investors to it.

You are right on your submission but it is not easy for you most times to stumble upon an angel investor on the street anyhow without having to work for it.
I do not think it's easy to find an angel investors in the street too, that's why we should take the online opportunity we have serious, you can meet a lot of people, offline on the other hand is a bit restricted.

An angel investor doesn't have to be that foreign donor or foreign body as you are used to thinking, an angel investor could be someone in your neighborhood with the means that also believes in your business plan as well

let's be realistic in as much as there is angel investors that does not necessarily mean that they can be found because you have a good idea, we in a century where to find any kind of investor your communication skill has to be over the edge that is why there are certain businesses idea that are co-owned one person is the full brain the other person also is aware of how the business runs but rather is the marketing side.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds