Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

When you are home are you discussing about your job with others?

Matan_z

Loyal member
Credits
I am personally a guy who likes to discuss about almost everything so I will definitely do so, and I've already done so, I remember myself speaking about my job with others as of: friends, family, familiars, co-workers. I simply don't mind to talk about my life with others, and I am not ashamed of it. I know people from both of the types, those who talk about their jobs and those who don't. But what about you are you talking about your job when you are home?

Advertisement Placeholder
My job most of the time is personal and i dont talk about my work at home just anyhow , but I so talk about my business with only my wife because we are business partners and we confide on each other.

It is a good thing that you should try to share your experiences with other people so that you can just share ideas on how to move forward and I always try to take an opportunity with that if I am with friends.

I do sometimes. I think it depends on my day and what was going on. Sometimes, not very exciting things happen and it is nothing worth sharing. Usually, it is something funny that happened at work.

Your job should be your personal not everything you will start discussing it with people, you have to keep it for yourself not to be discussing it with people.

It is a very good thing to try to share your experience with other people so that you can be able to learn from them and they should learn from you so it is something that I usually try to do with my friends.

Although some people do not usually discuss there work activities with any one even if there try discussing, it will be only with there family which is either the wife or husband.

I am personally a guy who likes to discuss about almost everything so I will definitely do so, and I've already done so, I remember myself speaking about my job with others as of: friends, family, familiars, co-workers. I simply don't mind to talk about my life with others, and I am not ashamed of it. I know people from both of the types, those who talk about their jobs and those who don't. But what about you are you talking about your job when you are home?
Same like me, I also like to discuss things about business especially to those that have good experience on it, I think that will help and also contribute growth to your business. What do you think?

Actually I do discuss most of the things that happened to me on my daily work but anything that are to be personal I do not really discuss it with my family at home.

Your job should be your personal not everything you will start discussing it with people, you have to keep it for yourself not to be discussing it with people.
I don't think there is anything bad for you to discuss about your job with your friends or family. They can actually give you some suggestions in which you will use to grow.

I don't think there is anything bad for you to discuss about your job with your friends or family. They can actually give you some suggestions in which you will use to grow.
Actually is not bad to discuss your job with friends and family and they can actually give a very good suggestion but there are jobs like counseling and mentorship, it is not very good to be discussing it with others because you might reveal people personal life.

Actually I do discuss most of the things that happened to me on my daily work but anything that are to be personal I do not really discuss it with my family at home.
You don't really need to discuss all that transpired at the workplaces with people all the time figured. There are times you may need someone to talk to if you are facing challenges at workplaces . That one is a different case.

Actually is not bad to discuss your job with friends and family and they can actually give a very good suggestion but there are jobs like counseling and mentorship, it is not very good to be discussing it with others because you might reveal people personal life.
Yeah, if I have a business I will prefer to discuss with those who already have proper knowledge of how businesses works. That way they can give you a tangible advice that would help you

Well discussing with people at home about your work or jobs, is not a bad idea but personally I don't spend much time discussing with people that are not from the same professional as mine because I love sharing ideas that will improve me.

Well discussing with people at home about your work or jobs, is not a bad idea but personally I don't spend much time discussing with people that are not from the same professional as mine because I love sharing ideas that will improve me.
Actually that is very nice, discussing with people that are from the same profession will help more because you get more ideas and points to improve on yourself and even businesses.

Definitely yes , my wife is my gist patner , even If i am not in the mood to gist about work , she still pester me , she's The only person i talk to about my work either online or offline .

Definitely yes , my wife is my gist patner , even If i am not in the mood to gist about work , she still pester me , she's The only person i talk to about my work either online or offline .
Discussing about your job with your partner is always very important and necessary. This is because they can actually give you a tangible suggestions that will help you improve.

Discussing about your job with your partner is always very important and necessary. This is because they can actually give you a tangible suggestions that will help you improve.
It is good to discuss your job with others so that whenever you have problems, they can give you suggestions on how to salvage it but you shouldn't disclose the nitty-gritty of the job.

Everything i usually discuss about my work with my family members. Discussing it will them most times is not to get their consent about some things at so by just have discussion with people. I just want to talk to people about my life affairs.

It is good to discuss your job with others so that whenever you have problems, they can give you suggestions on how to salvage it but you shouldn't disclose the nitty-gritty of the job.
Probably, nobody knows everything so discussing with people will actually make them to give you suggestions that will help you improve your self in terms of working in a particular business venture.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds