Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

When you are home are you discussing about your job with others?

Probably, nobody knows everything so discussing with people will actually make them to give you suggestions that will help you improve your self in terms of working in a particular business venture.
A problem shared is a problem solved and that is the reason why it is very necessary to share ideas with people so that they can give you reasonable suggestions to the problems.

Advertisement Placeholder
A problem shared is a problem solved and that is the reason why it is very necessary to share ideas with people so that they can give you reasonable suggestions to the problems.
Definitely, I think it is important or necessary that people understand this. When you share your problem with others they will be able to give you a tangible solutions. Keeping everything to yourself is not the best.

Definitely, I think it is important or necessary that people understand this. When you share your problem with others they will be able to give you a tangible solutions. Keeping everything to yourself is not the best.
This is the essence of sharing ideas with others so that it's going to relieve you the burden. A problem that is shared, is a problem that is solved.

This is the essence of sharing ideas with others so that it's going to relieve you the burden. A problem that is shared, is a problem that is solved.
That is true, it is also important not to share your problems with random people because they may not be able to give you a tangible advice. It should be someone who is much knowledgeable.

That is true, it is also important not to share your problems with random people because they may not be able to give you a tangible advice. It should be someone who is much knowledgeable.
While trying to share your problems with people so that you can find solution , you shouldn't just discuss your problems with random people. It is necessary to be very careful while discussing your personal issues with a stranger.

Well I believe when you loves your job, you most definitely talk about it with people around you. I am self employed and I found pleasure and financial satisfaction from it so I shared the idea with people around me.
Well people have different perceptions about these life. some say, " a problem shared is a problem half solve" so it's better to share your problems and someone can gives you a better idea or suggestions about it.

There are so many people who do not share things with others. It all depends on what you want to share. Some people do not have the habit of sharing things with others as they might have different personalities.

While trying to share your problems with people so that you can find solution , you shouldn't just discuss your problems with random people. It is necessary to be very careful while discussing your personal issues with a stranger.
it is important and necessary for you to share your problems with people who can actually have solutions toilet. Sharing your problems with random people will even worsen the situation.

it is important and necessary for you to share your problems with people who can actually have solutions toilet. Sharing your problems with random people will even worsen the situation.
Sometimes it is very necessary for you to share your problems so that you can get quick solutions to them and that is basically what is needed and you should keep doing that on a regular basis.

Sometimes it is very necessary for you to share your problems so that you can get quick solutions to them and that is basically what is needed and you should keep doing that on a regular basis.
Definitely, that is why some countries have such places in which you can go and get professional advice on almost everything you need. It is also in this part of the world but not so known.

Yes I do .. mostly to my relatives and friends but it's something I am still looking forward to stop . It may not be the right thing most especially to friends. I have to start keeping things to myself.

Yes and it is very good to be communicating and gisting about your job with others not especially your relatives but it is advisable that you don't split out the deep secret of your job.

I
I am personally a guy who likes to discuss about almost everything so I will definitely do so, and I've already done so, I remember myself speaking about my job with others as of: friends, family, familiars, co-workers. I simply don't mind to talk about my life with others, and I am not ashamed of it. I know people from both of the types, those who talk about their jobs and those who don't. But what about you are you talking about your job when you are home?
That's usually the dinner time discussion with my family. My husband talks of his day and my kids do the same. We alternate and usually, someone has a solution for every problem that comes up.

It's refreshing to be honest, and you cam rant about all the annoying people and feel relieved.

Well, the main issue is that it is really hard to discuss issues with people who do not understand what you might be going through. This is why it is much better not to discuss your problems with every one in your life.

If I go home, I usually discuss most of the things that have happened to me in my job for that particular day at least it do ease me from any problem that occurs once I discuss it out with others.

Yes and it is very good to be communicating and gisting about your job with others not especially your relatives but it is advisable that you don't split out the deep secret of your job.
I think discussing such things with your relatives or partner is very important and necessary because they can give you a good suggestions that would make you improve on your work.

I think discussing such things with your relatives or partner is very important and necessary because they can give you a good suggestions that would make you improve on your work.
It is better to discuss with them most especially , whenever you are having problems at workplace because a problem shared is a problem solved to some extent.

Discussing you job with others is good. Because you might have a problem concerning your job and as soon as you discuss it people can help you out of that problem

Surely yes, talking business with others is essential in getting some quality feedback. Anyway, I don't discuss everything as there are things that first, I can't say because of confidentiality agreements, and second, because the opposing party is not familiar with the subject matter. Business discussions are allowed in my home, except not at the dinner table...

It is better to discuss with them most especially , whenever you are having problems at workplace because a problem shared is a problem solved to some extent.
This is exactly my standing point because it is going to be of great help if you share the problem and I know that problem shared will definitely be solved when you have so many people to dialogue with.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds