Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

When you are home are you discussing about your job with others?

When I am at home I do discuss my work with others, for example, my children know about my work, and my parents know about my work so it's not something that I hide from them and I am fully open in what I do for work. My Mum is in the same boat as many people and it's definitely one of the better ways for me to be able to work and also work around my health issues and my kids.

Advertisement Placeholder
Sometimes I will discuss the details about my work with family and friends in the privacy of my own home, but I don't talk about it too much as it's not something that's entertaining to talk about, so I don't usually talk about my work.

I don't really talk about my job at home. I might have mentioned it a few times but i don't see it as a topic for discussion. I believe work and home matters should be separated from each other.

I am never missing the opportunity to discuss about my job with others so that I can be able to also hear what is happening in their own. I just believe that this is an ultimate stress relief.

I've noticed that I do that more frequently. Because my work has become so all-consuming, I'm constantly looking for answers to the issues that my clients and customers are experiencing.

I am never missing the opportunity to discuss about my job with others so that I can be able to also hear what is happening in their own. I just believe that this is an ultimate stress relief.

Well, people are different. I usually do not discuss that much with others. This is because many people simply do not understand what I do. They are unaware of what online freelancing is.

As an online worker, I have a brother who is a techie too. When we are together, we discuss online jobs, earnings and payments platforms. I personally get to learn so much from him since he is in the campus and tech tips are rampant there.

As an online worker, I have a brother who is a techie too. When we are together, we discuss online jobs, earnings and payments platforms. I personally get to learn so much from him since he is in the campus and tech tips are rampant there.

In my family, I am the only freelancer. In our relatives, we have no one who tends to work as a freelancer. I have also worked for many companies as a freelancer as well.

I am personally a guy who likes to discuss about almost everything so I will definitely do so, and I've already done so, I remember myself speaking about my job with others as of: friends, family, familiars, co-workers. I simply don't mind to talk about my life with others, and I am not ashamed of it. I know people from both of the types, those who talk about their jobs and those who don't. But what about you are you talking about your job when you are home?
I only talk about my business so the friends that that I have online because they are the ones I do business with and I have no business partner offline. I only work online

I don't see any problem with talking about my job while at home. Of course if there is anything confidential I won't talk about it. But I can easily talk about general things with no problem.

I think discussing things about your job helps people to understand what you do and what your ambitions are. Unfortunately, many people merely simply want to discourage you.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds