Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

When you are home are you discussing about your job with others?

That's exactly the point, not all people want you to succeed no matter how good they look most of them are just green snake in a green grass, you have to be very careful.
Yeah, that is why it is important and necessary you don't share your problems with everybody. It should always be with people you trust especially your family members who will give you reasonable advice.

Advertisement Placeholder
I am personally a guy who likes to discuss about almost everything so I will definitely do so, and I've already done so, I remember myself speaking about my job with others as of: friends, family, familiars, co-workers. I simply don't mind to talk about my life with others, and I am not ashamed of it. I know people from both of the types, those who talk about their jobs and those who don't. But what about you are you talking about your job when you are home?
As I often do online jobs, I always try to be in communication with others and talking about my job, so maybe they could give me better ideas or maybe I could encourage them to do what I am doing.

Well am an introvert and besides my My job take most of the time and it is also personal and i dont talk about my work at home just anyhow , but I so talk about my business with only my wife because we are business partners and also business mindede and we confide on each we don't keep secrets to each other

Probably, if we don't discuss our problem with other people it will be very difficult for us to find solution to it. So it is always important and necessary you identify people who are very knowledgeable and discuss your issues with them.
Whenever you are discussing your problems, you don't discuss it with just any kind of person because you need to consider the cognitive ability of the person you are sharing your problem6 with.

Whenever you are discussing your problems, you don't discuss it with just any kind of person because you need to consider the cognitive ability of the person you are sharing your problem6 with.
Yeah, it is always very important and necessary to discuss your problems with those who have the ability to solve it or give suggestions. Not with some kind of random persons.

Yeah, that is why it is important and necessary you don't share your problems with everybody. It should always be with people you trust especially your family members who will give you reasonable advice.
That's what I've also noticed, some people might look good at the outside but in the inside they are very wicked, you have to take note of this,not all people like us to succeed.

That's what I've also noticed, some people might look good at the outside but in the inside they are very wicked, you have to take note of this,not all people like us to succeed.
Lol, this is actually the truth that is why you need to be very careful in whatever you are doing. You don't need to trust people hundred percent maybe except your family members.

The discussion is initiated by members of family and not you and most of the cases either the task doing or salary gotten they just devalorize such work if you got paid a little or are jalous if you are high paid so I just avoid such discussions.

Lol, this is actually the truth that is why you need to be very careful in whatever you are doing. You don't need to trust people hundred percent maybe except your family members.
That's just the truth, we are in a world were by a lot of people can do anything to have money, if you are not too careful you might fall for those kinds of people, you have to be very careful.

I frequently attempt to do this with my friends since it is a really excellent idea to try to share your experience with others so that you may learn from them and they can benefit from you.

I frequently attempt to do this with my friends since it is a really excellent idea to try to share your experience with others so that you may learn from them and they can benefit from you.
In the same vein, you will also benefit from them when they share their experiences whenever you bring a discussion to the table . It is indeed a great thing to share ideas inorder to grow collectively.

Not all the Time. only when it is absolutely necessary and even if I have to do I I will only choose to do it with trusted family members or friends only.

If you have the good knowledge and experience there's nothing you cannot achieve, taking your time and aquire the right knowledge that's all that matters.

That's just the truth, we are in a world were by a lot of people can do anything to have money, if you are not too careful you might fall for those kinds of people, you have to be very careful.
it is always an important and necessary to be careful about those kind of people because they are everywhere on the internet. So many of them are looking for money by all means.

it is always an important and necessary to be careful about those kind of people because they are everywhere on the internet. So many of them are looking for money by all means.
You are right, being careful will be the best idea if you don't want to get yourself scammed online, and also you need to make a proper research before joining any platform.

I usually try to do this with my friends because it is a very good idea to try to share your experience with others so that you can learn from them and they should learn from you.

I am personally a guy who likes to discuss about almost everything so I will definitely do so, and I've already done so, I remember myself speaking about my job with others as of: friends, family, familiars, co-workers. I simply don't mind to talk about my life with others, and I am not ashamed of it. I know people from both of the types, those who talk about their jobs and those who don't. But what about you are you talking about your job when you are home?
It is a wonderful idea to attempt to express your thoughts with others to be able to learn about various experiences, which is something I typically seek to do with my acquaintances.

I am always open minded when I am at home with my wife and my children because they give me advise on my business as a family most especially when things are not going on well .

I only discuss it with my lover, and nobody else, it's not everyone that you discuss such matters with, just focus on preparing for the next work day, draft your to-do list and rest for the day

To me, It does mean anything to discuss about my job to others, especially with those that are close to me. I know people who don't like to discuss about their job with others. Those who don't like to do I have the own reasons.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds