Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

When you are home are you discussing about your job with others?

Talking about jobs and all other things going on in my life with friends and family relieves me of stress most times. So yes, I discuss my online business with friends.
Yes.. that is if they enquire to know about the job I do. I usually go into details in explaining it to them with the aim of making them learn it, so that they will earn too. But it is very risky to discuss your job with someone you don't know much at my side due to the rate of kidnap and asking for payment.

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder
That's not a bad idea, if you are discussing your Jobs with others it helps you to know their thoughts on your jobs, that's the best thing to do if I'm in your shoes.

One thing about the issue of bringing in your job issue to the house is that if it is just something that can be discused and will not involved any intensed argument or issue,then it is very much ok.

I don't really talk about my job when i'm home. Off course, i tell my family about what i do to earn a living but i feel business issues should be kept at one's workplace.

I really like to discuss my job with others because there might be some one or two things I will get confused about and these people I am discussing can share their views on it and solve the problem

I really like to discuss my job with others because there might be some one or two things I will get confused about and these people I am discussing can share their views on it and solve the problem
Though i also don't like the idea of talking about my work when I get home but there are times when you will feel like discussing about your business with your wife or children

Actually I don't really love discussing about my business with all people because there are people who gave out positive and those who give negative advice pertaining your success.

Mostly it depends on what is available for me to discuss. obviously when there is something interesting I will definitely have to discuss it to my family members alone.
If you have an issue in your business environment or if there are interesting events that occurred in your work environment, discussing with your family members or partner is very good. It can be fun most of the time.

I am personally a guy who likes to discuss about almost everything so I will definitely do so, and I've already done so, I remember myself speaking about my job with others as of: friends, family, familiars, co-workers. I simply don't mind to talk about my life with others, and I am not ashamed of it. I know people from both of the types, those who talk about their jobs and those who don't. But what about you are you talking about your job when you are home?
Yeah I always discuss about my job with others because sometimes I may need their help or sometimes because I want to invite them, discussion about jobs is always good.

One thing about the issue of bringing in your job issue to the house is that if it is just something that can be discused and will not involved any intensed argument or issue,then it is very much ok.

It is okay to discuss issues and problems related to job with people who could listen to you and help you. One thing I have learned is that you must not discuss your problems with all the people.

That's not a bad idea, if you are discussing your Jobs with others it helps you to know their thoughts on your jobs, that's the best thing to do if I'm in your shoes.
whenever you are doing that it is always important and necessary you seek the opinion of people who are very much knowledgeable about your problems. They can offer you suggestions and solutions.

It is okay to discuss issues and problems related to job with people who could listen to you and help you. One thing I have learned is that you must not discuss your problems with all the people.
That is very much ok,if the issue that is brought is something that needs input from family members,that could be considered,but taking workload back home is not a good one.

That wouldn't be necessary in some cases because my job apart from online job is security sensitive, therefore, discussing such with people could be suicidal hence, I don't discuss my job

That is very much ok,if the issue that is brought is something that needs input from family members,that could be considered,but taking workload back home is not a good one.
there are some certain things you cannot handle by yourself instead you will need the input of your family members. There may be some people with reasonable ideas in your family that can give you good suggestions.

whenever you are doing that it is always important and necessary you seek the opinion of people who are very much knowledgeable about your problems. They can offer you suggestions and solutions.

This is true but since some people are not directly related to your business or company, they may not be able to help you. The only thing they can do is offer some sort of advice, nothing more.

This is true but since some people are not directly related to your business or company, they may not be able to help you. The only thing they can do is offer some sort of advice, nothing more.
Yeah, of course you will just take their opinions and take some part of it that will be useful to you. It should also be with people who are very much knowledgeable when giving people advice.

I do actually. But it's not the same as yours as I don't communicate with those that are not in the same line of business as I am as the conversation will be boring and unproductive.
So if I get to meet someone who can relate to my situation, then that would be good.

I do actually. But it's not the same as yours as I don't communicate with those that are not in the same line of business as I am as the conversation will be boring and unproductive.
So if I get to meet someone who can relate to my situation, then that would be good.
I think sharing your experience in your business venture with people who are into the same line of business with you is very important because it will be interesting.

I think sharing your experience in your business venture with people who are into the same line of business with you is very important because it will be interesting.
That's just what I am saying exactly. Through that you could even learn new things and new strategies of operating and running the business.
All I'm saying is that it shouldn't be with a random person.

That's just what I am saying exactly. Through that you could even learn new things and new strategies of operating and running the business.
All I'm saying is that it shouldn't be with a random person.
you are actually very right on this. It should not be a random person instead people who have some level of knowledge of how to run businesses because they can give you a lot of ideas.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds