Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

When you are home are you discussing about your job with others?

It is better to discuss with them most especially , whenever you are having problems at workplace because a problem shared is a problem solved to some extent.
Probably, when you are having problem in your workplace it is important for you to discuss it with your family members because they can give you a clear suggestion of what to do. you can also discuss with online communities.

Advertisement Placeholder
This is exactly my standing point because it is going to be of great help if you share the problem and I know that problem shared will definitely be solved when you have so many people to dialogue with.
It is good to share ideas with members of the families and friends because you will be able to get solutions to the problems.
Keeping the problems to yourself wouldn't solve anything.

It is good to share ideas with members of the families and friends because you will be able to get solutions to the problems.
A problem shared is a problem solved. if you don't share your problems with people there is no way you can be able to get solutions to it. It is important to share with people who are knowledgeable.

When you discuss about the problems you have had at workplace with friends and families , it will go a long way to helping you find solutions and mostly lasting solutions to the problems.

When you discuss about the problems you have had at workplace with friends and families , it will go a long way to helping you find solutions and mostly lasting solutions to the problems.
I also prefer to share my problems with friends and families because I know that solutions won't come from our discussions and I trust their judgement.

Same like me, I also like to discuss things about business especially to those that have good experience on it, I think that will help and also contribute growth to your business. What do you think?
Yes it is not a bad thing to discuss about your business with either friends or family members, one can discuss about the problem he face in other to know the appropriate solution to it.

I think discussing such things with your relatives or partner is very important and necessary because they can give you a good suggestions that would make you improve on your work.

I think that it all depends on how well-behaved your relatives are. Sometimes, many relatives would mock you and make fun of you instead of helping you and this could hurt.

Yes it is not a bad thing to discuss about your business with either friends or family members, one can discuss about the problem he face in other to know the appropriate solution to it.
Discussing about your business matter should be private because you don't know who's on your side among these people , but sometime its also dangerous to keep your silent if you need help on your business.

My job most of the time is personal and i dont talk about my work at home just anyhow , but I so talk about my business with only my wife because we are business partners and we confide on each other.
Really, but it is very important to discuss about your job to home so that the family member can know the kind of job you are doing, but if you are married you can only discuss it with your life.

Probably, if we don't discuss our problem with other people it will be very difficult for us to find solution to it. So it is always important and necessary you identify people who are very knowledgeable and discuss your issues with them.

Probably, when you are having problem in your workplace it is important for you to discuss it with your family members because they can give you a clear suggestion of what to do. you can also discuss with online communities.

I have seen many people discussing their workplace issues with people who may not be able to offer the right kind of advice at all. This may increase distress even more.

Yes I have found myself doing that more often. Work has become so encompassing I'm always trying to think of solutions to problems that my clients and customers are facing.

Yes, butit I think that's not necessary, if you want to succeed you are not expected to be talking about this kinds of things with people that don't want your success.

I have seen many people discussing their workplace issues with people who may not be able to offer the right kind of advice at all. This may increase distress even more.
Discussing your workplace problems with people who cannot offer any solution does not make sense because it will bring more distress to you. Seeking the advice of knowledgeable is important.

Discussing your workplace problems with people who cannot offer any solution does not make sense because it will bring more distress to you. Seeking the advice of knowledgeable is important.
That's the, but we have to be very careful with the crowd we mix up with, not all people we share our problem with like us to have success, the world is full of wickedness.

That's the, but we have to be very careful with the crowd we mix up with, not all people we share our problem with like us to have success, the world is full of wickedness.
it is not advisable for you to share your problems with random people. You need to share with those who you trust and those who you know that can give you reasonable advice.

I never discuss what I do with people around me. This is because I know that discussing things with them would be futile as they would not be able to offer great advice most of the time.

Sometimes, not very exciting things happen and it is nothing worth sharing. Usually, it is something funny that happened at work. I just want to talk to people about my life affairs.

Discussing your business with people is not a bad idea, it will help you to know their point of view on your ideas, you need to associate with people it helps a lot.

it is not advisable for you to share your problems with random people. You need to share with those who you trust and those who you know that can give you reasonable advice.
That's exactly the point, not all people want you to succeed no matter how good they look most of them are just green snake in a green grass, you have to be very careful.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds