Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

When did you start earning online??

Have not earn online before because every online business I do it ends up crumbling But have not given up I want to keep on working hard

Advertisement Placeholder
I didn't know that I can earning from online before until when pandemic come out to world in 2020 and during the critical lockdown I was introduced to online by my friend on how to earn. This mean that I started earning from online in 2020.
I also know people do earn online but i though its all about internet fraud , thats why i didn't try it but due to the pandemic , a friend introduce me to bizdustry and taught me few things about earning in forum sites, and bizdustry is my first job online.

Most website that a lot of people were using to make money during the 2014/2015 session some of them are no longer available, maybe they have closed down or something else happened.

Yeah - it's actually currently what we are experiencing recently with most paid to post website. There are lots of them that have closed down just like one of my favorites then called Postloop.

Yeah - it's actually currently what we are experiencing recently with most paid to post website. There are lots of them that have closed down just like one of my favorites then called Postloop.
The site I started earning money with during the pandemic has almost been closed down , in fact 80% of the earning sites has been shut down and we are just managing the one we have .

I became open to the idea of making money online around March last year and receive my payment in May but I did not become very active and devoted to it until this year.

I started earning online since two days ago so I am so new to this online thing but I hope I see what people are saying about online money.

But I don't know the reason why most of them have closed down because I believe they should continue to operate just like bizdustry and trendri are operating without having any problem with someone.

But I don't know the reason why most of them have closed down because I believe they should continue to operate just like bizdustry and trendri are operating without having any problem with someone.

Well, it may be as a result of lack of funds to keep paying those that are working on their websites. It's actually the main reason why most close down especially after cutting their pay rate.

Well, it may be as a result of lack of funds to keep paying those that are working on their websites. It's actually the main reason why most close down especially after cutting their pay rate.
But I think the problem is from their own because they should have partner with other advertising company online ,they will be able to generate more revenue.just exactly like bizdustry and trendri are doing.

I have worked on a couple of online earning sites since 2015 and I've vesen so much from online.
Though some sites do not pay at the end but I have still been lucky

I want to get everyone's opinion concerning when they started earning cash online. I know their are people here that are still new when it comes to earning meaningfully online. And their are people here too, that earns meaningfully online. Peoples earning techniques are not the same, it differs. Those that earn meaningfully work so hard online with some sort of skill that makes them earning considerably. This global pandemic caused more people joining online income platform since their means of earning is somehow limited. I started earning online last year, during the early part of covid19.

When did your online earning career kicked off??
My online career kicked off after the covid 19 hit.
That was the time I got exposed to online earnings.
So far, I haven't had cause to regret it.

Earning online is very easy and sweet because the money comes in the more you put effort on it and no much stress like offline earning just that if you didn't get good online earning site that's when you can say it's not easy and most online earning are scam until you get real one
Online earning is easy just as you said but it's sometimes not always enough. You hardly find one that can give you aa comfortable life without back up

.is qyryed earning online over twelve years ago now. I started with something back then they called high yeild investment programs and later moved to forex trading and into a lot of stuffs here and there too

I started earning online on Bizdustry. Apart from the earning which I have to dedicate quality time and content, I have learnt so much in this short time.

Well this is my first online platform and I starting last week at first it was smooth but this week I have started noticing some changes and I really want to study it in the coming week

not too long I have been introduced to bizdustry and it is my first pay to post sites that I earn money on ,I enjoyed earning money online despite the fact that I earn only 1$ a daybut, I am still happy I can earn $

I started an online since 2021 after I discovered that blogging was very lucrative and that if you are patient enough and work hard enough you can earn very well from blogging and you can also start something new with your YouTube channel

I started to earn foreign exchange money in dollars more than ten years ago now. I didn't just got into the internet and started making this money just like that, no. I did a lot of trail and error before hitting the ground running in actually making money

Have been trying and waiting to earn my first money online but it doesn't come. Until just last week that I started earning money online.

I started earning online from paid to post website like this platform Bizdustry last year but aside from that, I have been earning online from my cryptocurrency trading for 3 years now.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds