Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

When did you start earning online??

I got in about making money online quite long ago but I actually start making money around year 2019. I was doing Amazon associate affiliate marketing. I have a niche site where I promote different physical products to earn commission from every sales.

Advertisement Placeholder
I started earning online just last year ending. I have achieved my goal when I received my first payment from bizdustry. This make me to have interest in online business.

I started earning online just last year ending. I have achieved my goal when I received my first payment from bizdustry. This make me to have interest in online business.
Same here but my first online earnings wasn't from Bizdustry. It was from another site where you can write articles and then you'll be paid based on the performance of the articles.

Earning online is very easy and sweet because the money comes in the more you put effort on it and no much stress like offline earning just that if you didn't get good online earning site that's when you can say it's not easy and most online earning are scam until you get real one.

When it comes to blog creation, the major issue you would face is how to get traffic, even with every other business you would start up, traffic is usually the major issue but with time it can be sorted out.

Not all the blog owners are successful when it comes to getting traffic. This is because thousands of blogs are created by many people each year and only a handful get successful due to hard competition in the SEO world.

Not all the blog owners are successful when it comes to getting traffic. This is because thousands of blogs are created by many people each year and only a handful get successful due to hard competition in the SEO world.
That's right, I have a friend who started a blog some years back, she really had the passion for it and was seriously trying to promote the blog. In the end it didn't work out cause there was no traffic.

I started earning online late last year from bizdustry. Before then I knew about online earning but most of the earning platforms i came across with were scam, I discovered that after doing all the tasks given, when it's time to cash out they will come up with one story or the other.

I started earning online in January, 2019 that was just before the virus became well spread and lockdown was implemented.
The outbreak affected my online job as I was laid off during the lockdown. It was an online tutoring job.
I got to know more about cryptocurrency, forex trading and so many other online gigs afterwards.

Well, I made my first money online in the year 2016, but I regularly started making money online in the year 2019 when I worked on Forumcoin. I left that forum a long time ago, as I am seeking more online money earning opportunities.

Earning money online was available even in the years 2012 or 2013 or 2014 but a lot of people aren't involved in money-making strategy at this time as I remember.

I started making money online around 2019 when I have a Blog that review different products in kitchen niche. Amazon affiliate on Amazon associate program. From there I no want to get paid to post phone and I have been consistent since then.

Truly mine also started during covid 19, since out of job and one can not move out to fine other jobs to do, that's when I realise that one can actually make a living online. I did some research and joine those genuine once, that's when the money starts rolling in.

It can be very difficult for me to state the exact date but I know it was around 2019. Since then I have engaged in different money making methods ranging from get paid to post, paid survey as well as microtasks. And I was able to do a lot of things with the money I got from online.

Earning online is not that easy at all I have started trying online business since 2014 but did not earn anything for two years but I started earning in the year 2017 and it increase sometimes and it also reduce sometimes. So making money online is very good if someone know the right way to go about it. I am still looking for ways to make more money online I mean the one that will be easy for me to do.

Earning online is not that easy at all I have started trying online business since 2014 but did not earn anything for two years but I started earning in the year 2017 and it increase sometimes and it also reduce sometimes. So making money online is very good if someone know the right way to go about it. I am still looking for ways to make more money online I mean the one that will be easy for me to do.
It must have been difficult for you to continue working for that duration even when you didn't make any money during that period. Some people could have just given up but you didn't.

It must have been difficult for you to continue working for that duration even when you didn't make any money during that period. Some people could have just given up but you didn't.
If you want to make money online for a very long time , you need to be patient and be very consistent, become most time you have to wait for sometime before you can start making money.

I can't remember the exact timeline. I was sure it was during the pandemic. Staying at home and all that, then I needed ways to start earning online. It's been great ever since.

I can't remember the exact timeline. I was sure it was during the pandemic. Staying at home and all that, then I needed ways to start earning online. It's been great ever since.
Me too I can't remember the exactly time I started earning but I believe this was after the pandemic. Before then I was so eager to make money but I did not have opportunity.

I started earning late online probably during the pandemic because I was made to know that people earning online are mostly into frauding and scamming others but my orientation was later changed.

I first started earning online years ago when I was doing paid surveys as a side gig. I think most people start here. From there, I did online work for companies and eventually started my own sites and earned revenue through them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds