Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

When did you start earning online??

I started earning online last year when I first uploaded my book on Amazon Kindle. I'm looking for other means of making money thanks when I came across bizdustry. Though I haven't made a single dollar from here yet

Wow, that actually makes me feel like I'm still Miles away from getting the best out of my freelance work. For one to actually sell their items on Amazon is a huge one for me.

Advertisement Placeholder
I'm not sure when I started to make money online properly. It was probably back in 2020 during the pandemic when I started to look seriously at creating a passive income online. Before that I just never bothered to try but I'm glad I did get into it.

I want to get everyone's opinion concerning when they started earning cash online. I know their are people here that are still new when it comes to earning meaningfully online. And their are people here too, that earns meaningfully online. Peoples earning techniques are not the same, it differs. Those that earn meaningfully work so hard online with some sort of skill that makes them earning considerably. This global pandemic caused more people joining online income platform since their means of earning is somehow limited. I started earning online last year, during the early part of covid19.

When did your online earning career kicked off??
Well to me personally I used to think that this all online earning stuff were all scam until the pandemic when I stumbled on some legit ones that paid and also changed my mindset towards the whole online earning stuff.

Nice question, earning online with little stress is what I have always wanted and that have been accomplished since the beginning of the month

Well to me personally I used to think that this all online earning stuff were all scam until the pandemic when I stumbled on some legit ones that paid and also changed my mindset towards the whole online earning stuff.
Its simply nice you had taste of success which changed your mindset that online business is simply business for some, and not all are scam.

I started earning online 3 years ago and this was brought about by a friend of mine who challenged him to have diverse source of income

I started earning online early last year, when the pandemic first wave was around. Since then, my online engagement gave improved.

Earning online is very easy and sweet because the money comes in the more you put effort on it and no much stress like offline earning just that if you didn't get good online earning site that's when you can say it's not easy and most online earning are scam until you get real one
Yes you are very right that online earning is easy but it also has its drawbacks which happens to be that there are some times where by you will get scammed or in a case of a paying website there may be a delay in payment and then the administrator of the website may abscond with your money.

That's why its said to learn about different ways of making money online. If you try creating one of the best means of making money online, then you'll earn and your employees will earn too, and it will be moving.

I didn't know that I can earning from online before until when pandemic come out to world in 2020 and during the critical lockdown I was introduced to online by my friend on how to earn. This mean that I started earning from online in 2020.
I started earning online when the pandemic stroked and the was locked down I couldn't do my offline business anymore so I need to start the online business in other to survive.

I didn't know that I can earning from online before until when pandemic come out to world in 2020 and during the critical lockdown I was introduced to online by my friend on how to earn. This mean that I started earning from online in 2020.
For me also, the year 2020 was a year that really thought me so many things about the online world, I got my first earning from paid to post site for the first time in 2020, so for me the revolution began in 2020

If I can remember clearly, I started to earn online deep during the covid 19 induced lock down. I had to look for a way to keep myself so I resorted to online earning.

I started my journey of earning online 4 years ago. I watched videos of how to earn extra money through the internet. I joined and tested almost everything that is presented before my eyes. I was fascinated by sites that says I will earn money by just watching videos. My attention was also caught by get paid to click sites.

I have also come across earning online through answering surveys. I also become knowledgeable about cryptocurrencies because of my passion to know and experience how to have an income online. I have times of disappointment when I was scammed or banned. I was very happy when I experienced receiving $300 in just one day before online site closed down. I could have been an online millionaire.

I am so thankful for my online earning experiences. I have opened PayPal, and other wallets because of my online earnings. If I have come to know about this site earlier, it could have been part of my 4 years online experiences. I am so glad to know, join be a part of this wonderful site and community. I hope and pray to have another amazing and fruitful online experience here!

It feels nice to keep earning rewards up to this day online. I never knew I could've been earning online since i encountered scams earlier time.

I started earning online more than ten years ago now. I also stared with working and trading on forex trading sites and then moved to some HYIP platforms in the early days of HYIPs

Yes , earning online is good and fun, educating and more because you learn many things online daily but its only good when you're in the right legit paying websites and not a scamming one.
Earning online is very easy and sweet because the money comes in the more you put effort on it and no much stress like offline earning just that if you didn't get good online earning site that's when you can say it's not easy and most online earning are scam until you get real one

I said any online last year when the pandemic stroked this was when I know that there is anything like online business and it has really paid

I have aslo been online for many years as well. Trying my hands here and there finding my footing on making money online in places I feel it's going to work for me

I've been into cryptocurrency trading for more than a year before I came into bizdustry as the best paid to post sites, I believe that I started making money online since 2020 when I was first introduced into cryptocurrency.

I have aslo been online for many years as well. Trying my hands here and there finding my footing on making money online in places I feel it's going to work for me
Hmm, its just cool hearing that you've started earning online for many years now. I just started less down 2 years to earn from online.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds