Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

When did you start earning online??

I started to earn money online and got used to the concept during lunch he pandemic as I did not have anything to do then during Tue lock down.

Advertisement Placeholder
Just like you, I started during the covid lockdown as well. I was curious and needed ways to earn money online. It has been a great journey so far.

Earning online is very easy and sweet because the money comes in the more you put effort on it and no much stress like offline earning just that if you didn't get good online earning site that's when you can say it's not easy and most online earning are scam until you get real one

Earning money online is not that easy but it is much better than day job if you are earning good money online. You are quite right that offline jobs can be stressful but making money online can be stressful also if you do not know what you are doing and if you do not earn much.

I started earning online 3 years ago and this was brought about by a friend of mine who challenged him to have diverse source of income
It is enough time to acquire expérience and you to know which sites are more profitable , for me I will complète my second year at next november .

Is not too long I started earning money online that was last year 2019, earning online is not that easy it requires hard working and time in order to earn money online, it is very good if someone know the right way to make money online,
That is it,knowing the right way to earn money,i have been using my data for my personal business and go online for social media,not until a friend introduced me to this platform and since 2021 jan,i have been on this platform.

Venturing into online money making is one of the best decisions I have ever taken in my life and I started very long time ago but fully in 2020.

I started earning immediately I finished my higher institution and i just need to find something doing so I resorted I learning blogging and Digital media marketing and from there I started working for blogs

I didn't start earning online until late 2020 which was just a few months back. Although I had worked as a jumia sales agent who helps customers make orders. But as for normal online gigs I started with that just last year and so far it has been a long ride already.
I also starts earning online around 2020 due to the effects of the pandemic lockdown on the economic, and I have since then enjoyed making money online .

For me it was 2019, I had no Job and I was home so I decided to venture into freelancing. Within a few weeks I got my first freelancing gig, and It also turned to a long term job.

Is not too long I started earning money online that was last year 2019, earning online is not that easy it requires hard working and time in order to earn money online, it is very good if someone know the right way to make money online,
As for me I started making money online on this platform last year December 2nd and I remember vividly like it was yesterday how I got referred to this plantain from another forum that I was reading on and since then it has been a roller coaster ride.

making money online is something that I have started for a long time even though I could not make some reasonable amount of money at the initial stage. I specifically, started the journey in 2017, but started making something reasonable in 2020.

I didn't know that I can earning from online before until when pandemic come out to world in 2020 and during the critical lockdown I was introduced to online by my friend on how to earn. This mean that I started earning from online in 2020.
i also started working online in 2020 Before this, I do not believe that anyone can earn money online. But when I came in this field, I benefited a lot and I started earning money online. But after 1 year has passed now I am earning money online from more than one platform. And with this online money I am fulfilling all my wishes.

I started online earnings early this year and it's been fun all the way. I am very surprised to see members who had started earning online way back 10 years . I would have been as old but when I searched for how to make money online back then, I was not getting the appropriate answer until this year.

For me it was 2019, I had no Job and I was home so I decided to venture into freelancing. Within a few weeks I got my first freelancing gig, and It also turned to a long term job.
That's wonderful how you got into the freelancing world. If I may ask, what type of freelancing gig did you involve yourself earlier on?

I started my online making money career from March last year and this particular site was the first sight to pay me and it was $12 then.

When it comes to when I started earning money online it should be as far as 2014 when a friend of mine introduced me to a posting platform and ever since then I've been expanding my boundaries.
Most website that a lot of people were using to make money during the 2014/2015 session some of them are no longer available, maybe they have closed down or something else happened.

I think the most easiest way you can make money online is with paid to post website because this does not require you to have a special skill, if you want to advance you can go into affiliate marketing or others like website designing or blogging.

Well I started earning online immediately when I first bought my android phone because that was the primary purpose of which lead me to.buy an android so that was 3 to 4 years back and I really enjoyed it.

It corona pandemic open my eyes to online business. Though I vested into it 2 years ago but never take is serious not until last year which I was fully chanced and open to alot of opportunity. I start leveraging them till I get keen till this very time. I really believe online business as it name implies, the seamless way to earn living for oneself.
We can come to a conclusion that what actually prepared you to take working online serious is actually at Corona virus pandemic which has really affected you and this is the story of almost everyone that is now working online right now including yours truly. The thing right now is that the online work is not as lucrative as most people make it seem like.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds