Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

When a celebrity is handling the business

Lolz, and you should also understand the difference between popularity and celebrities, a lot of people can be so popular but they can never attend the position of becoming a celebrity.
If you read my reply very well, I said a celebrity is someone that is popular and well loved by a lot of people. You cannot have both and not be a celebrity. Once you have the two characteristics, you can influence people to buy a product.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you read my reply very well, I said a celebrity is someone that is popular and well loved by a lot of people. You cannot have both and not be a celebrity. Once you have the two characteristics, you can influence people to buy a product.
Well I know most celebrities are popular, but sometimes I don't really know how they are able to have impact on a lot of people to convince them to buy a particular product by being an ambassador. because they cannot convince me as they do to others.

I know some celebrities who have a lot of different business under their sleeves and they are able to manage it properly. You don't allow their celebrity status to go over their heads.

I know some celebrities who have a lot of different business under their sleeves and they are able to manage it properly. You don't allow their celebrity status to go over their heads.
None of them will do so provided that they are paid the right amount they accept for promoting the business .this is one of the way they make money.

You are right , it's another way of advertising because people would also want to visit the store to buy foods since they know that there is celebrity there so they could take pictures and do other interesting things

No i never did this before . But i know some celebrity's restaurants and companies. But yet to shop. Yes whenever we meet with celebrity we do this every time taking selfies. Yes this thing also a mode of advertising anyone's business.
Yeah We have people like that who doesn't care who you are our what position you are in... No mate how famous the owner is they control their nervousness...

Businesses that are owned by celebrities often get a lot of patronage from their followers and a lot of people because they are popular and well-known.
[automerge]1630616876[/automerge]
celebrities are influencers so it is therefore very easy for them to make a business very successful because they will be a very large patronage

Last edited:
Lol this post made me remember that we have celebrity barcman where I'm from, John Dumelo a ghanian actor owns a farm and he sells the produce in themarket

When is celebrity is handling in business, his public influence tends to pull towards the direction of the business and that will help develop the business automatically. The public's interest will now be focused on that product

I don't think most celebrities would do such. Even if they have businesses and restaurants, you will hardly see them there running afairs.

Using of celebrities is definitely a very good marketing strategy but I do not consider this as a customer if I am buying products instead I look at the quality.

I think that a business that is handled by a celebrity is most likely to make more sales because many fans would flock to buy products that are promoted by their celebrities. However, celebrities charge a really good amount when they are hired by the companies.

Actually, truth be told. When a celebrity handles a business, it makes it more easier for the celebrity to make waves in the business faster. He has gained the mind, heart and loyalty already. To convince isn't that necessary again

If celebrity own business, he or she doesn't need the advertisement again, it is certain that people will be patronizing his business

If celebrity own business, he or she doesn't need the advertisement again, it is certain that people will be patronizing his business
Although even with their great popularity he will still do some advertisement just to reach a large number of people or to create an awareness that they are the owner of the business.

Before the Covid-19 pandemic, I often ate at restaurants and cafes owned by celebrities, if they are still active and popular, of course there is no guarantee that we can meet that celebrity, but if the celebrity's restaurant is less active, I will often meet the celebrity. , and it's a natural thing, and I don't need to post photos on social media.

Yes of course, who won't feel very special when a celebrity serves him or her. I bet you most of us will.want to come back there simply because of that celebrity treatment we received. It's a good thing and opportunity celebrities actually have on their hands to make exploits

Yes that's a wonderful idea, if only celebrities would take advantage of it. Many of them are proud so they wouldn't want to put theirselves out in the open in that manner. And sometimes fans could overdo things so the chances of them doing that is low

Well that's definitely a idea because if I went to a restaurant and I met Cole as the server coming back again, but I doubt most celebrities would do that they are probably too busy enough

It is a better and upper edge ahead of other companies if a celebrity is the one handling a business, automatically you will have alot of people to patronise your business,that is if you employ a celebrity as a manager

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds