Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

When a celebrity is handling the business

A celebrity handling a business does not mean anything by me apart from the fact that there is a low chance that they are going to run away with my money.

Advertisement Placeholder
People will always want to buy and have a taste of any product in which an ambassador or a celebrity is handling , a celebrity tend to push and move a business forward than any other entrepreneurs.
Yeah exactly, celebrity will have lots of customers, and he can market his products online with ease, I have never seen a celebrity owns a business but I believe it's a good idea doing that.

A celebrity handling a business does not mean anything by me apart from the fact that there is a low chance that they are going to run away with my money.
When a celebrity is handling a business obviously there will always be a high turnout mostly by fans believing that they will see the real celebrity at the business place. That is just the reality.

That's true, but if the celebrity have a good experience on how to run the business he should not face such challenges, celebrities can handle business the better way.

A celebrity handling a business is already succesful even if the business is not worth it , people most especially the celebrity fans will try patronising the business .

A celebrity handling a business can also face challenges, remember we are talking about business here and everyone can face challenges in his or her business.

Mostly it will depend on the celebrity . If it is a celebrity i like I will make such a restaurant my favourite. Obviously I will also post it on social media for my friends to see.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds