Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

When a celebrity is handling the business

That's the strategy that was introduced by the online marketers. They would call it different types of names. The common one is INFLUENCERS. They would use the celebrities to market goods and services . The marketers know fully well that they would generate enough leads via this method.

Advertisement Placeholder
when a celebrity is handling the restaurant
most at times celebrities own fashion items like a butic etc .

I have never seen a celebrity holding a restaurant ,but I believe the might be some

Some of them just stand as a cover for the businesses of others. It amounts to high scale of patronage even from people who don't have need of it but just to be in the good books of celebrities.

As a celebrity you must have had and still having a huge traffic and being into business is very easy to get reliable customers to patronise your products and services.

Well celebrities that own restaurant and welcome you well know the idea of business because they know you will surely come back to patronise them and that is their aim.

I have been to a restaurant which is handled and directed by a celebrity to some extent is discovered such kind of patronage as insensitive act associated with the most third world countries there is no particular difference with the other restaurant but it's more patronize than other.
[automerge]1634456056[/automerge]
When a celebrity is handling a business seriously it's so funny to some extent most especially among the blacks speaking people. the rate of their patronage to that particular business will be a different thing compared to others.

If a celebrity owns a business let's say an eatery, such business is bound to have high patronage due to her popularity already. Celebrities have this aura and attractive appeal that makes everyone want to associate with them.

Well celebrities that own restaurant and welcome you well know the idea of business because they know you will surely come back to patronise them and that is their aim.
That is right. That is why many celebrities have a restaurant these days. They know that most of their fans will be happy to patronize them. So they take advantage of this to earn.

If any celebrity should own a restaurant and I'm opportune to go there...
I'll surely go back there with my friends for a good selfie time.

If celebrities is handling a business the business will be growing so fast because many people will be coming to the business, so to patronize the business.

Have you been to a restaurant that is owned by a celebrity? When you dined in the celebrity was there to greet you what would be your reaction? Would you go back to that restaurant and would you recommend it to the people in your circle? More likely you would be posting in social media your picture with the celebrity and more likely you would go back. If that is how you feel then celebrities should be thinking of the business opportunity in their hands. Open a business now that you are still popular.
Yes, if I found out that a restaurant I just ate at is owned by a celebrity, I would go there often and even patronise my friends, I would even find an opportunity to take photos with the celebrity.
I feel we all can be celebrities in our little business spaces.

I've never seen a celebrity running a business in my country, but I believe it happens many people will be interested on the celebrities on what he is selling

Businesses owned by a celebrity would be nice, it promotes the business. This is the reason most companies sign celebrities to their company

I agree with you,if a celebrity owns a restaurant or any business organization,the business will definitely move forward because many people will like to buy from the business and with the intension of seeing the celebrity.

Well it is actually a very good form of advertisement because when people seeing celebrity's handling a product they would always want to actually patronize that particular product

Well a celebrity may have the ability to influence a business to its advantage but most of them do not start up a business and will only concentrate to promote the Business of others, I don't know why.

Yes. Most businesses uses celebrity to advertise their products and services. Due to this fact, they gather more customers and reach out to people more than if they have decided not to use celebrity in their advertisment. To me I will go back to the restaurant and dine again.

Most people often forget that celebrity are just like human being like us. they got carried away anytime they see these celebrities. majority of these celebrities in running their businesses with iron hand. They usually have it in mind that everybody wants to steal from them.

I don't think there'll be something special about a celebrity handling a business. The individual might at first pull crowd because of their popularity but if there's no proper business acumen, there'll surely be a collapse.
The major thing is how well the person knows to run a business venture.

Celebrities are already doing this by influencing other businesses and making theirs too. Most times, people will only patronize because a certain celebrity is attached to something.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds