Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

When a celebrity is handling the business

Some of them just stand as a cover for the businesses of others. It amounts to high scale of patronage even from people who don't have need of it but just to be in the good books of celebrities.
That's right.
Some business owners or brand owners hire celebrities to run ads for them.
This is an effective tool to generate more income.

Advertisement Placeholder
If i am oportuned to go to a restaurant that is owed by a celebrity and the celebrity welcomed me well and ensured that I am well satisfied, I will surely visit such restaurant again and recommend the restaurant to my friends and family.

If i am oportuned to go to a restaurant that is owed by a celebrity and the celebrity welcomed me well and ensured that I am well satisfied, I will surely visit such restaurant again and recommend the restaurant to my friends and family.
Yeah I think the infulence of the celebrity would act on you ,I even think it's the reason most people actually choose to use celebrity for their business promotion , definitely because of the effect and contribution it does make in that way and method

When is celebrity handle a business such business is always likely to be successful but unfortunately most celebrities do not have a business here , most of them who have an opportunity to have international resident will always like to establish their business in the Western countries.

I have not seen a celebrity is fully handling a business before, but I have seen when a celebrity advertised a product, people were happy to see him and gathered round him. I think it will be a good idea to have such a business opened by a celebrity, many people will patronise it.

Have you been to a restaurant that is owned by a celebrity? When you dined in the celebrity was there to greet you what would be your reaction? Would you go back to that restaurant and would you recommend it to the people in your circle? More likely you would be posting in social media your picture with the celebrity and more likely you would go back. If that is how you feel then celebrities should be thinking of the business opportunity in their hands. Open a business now that you are still popular.
Most celebrities are into different business and I know few who owns a restaurants but majority are mostly into fashion business. I would only go back to a restaurant if the services rendered was super and I love it. Sincerely, I don't care if it's owned by celebrity or not.

As a celebrity you must have had and still having a huge traffic and being into business is very easy to get reliable customers to patronise your products and services.
Yes @ Seno, do you know that some business owners even hire celebrities to advertise their businesses? they call them business influencers.
These days, any brand advertised by a celebrity tends to be a better one compared to others in the market. It is actually a strategy that works.

I've never worked in a celebrity's business before, but being a celebrity helps a lot; when people see you as a famous, they'll attempt to brag about it, which means you'll make more money than other people's businesses.

I've never worked in a celebrity's business before, but being a celebrity helps a lot; when people see you as a famous, they'll attempt to brag about it, which means you'll make more money than other people's businesses.
You are very right. They don't really need to do much advertisement because their status as a celebrity will help the business to expand as many people would want to be associated with it.

When a celebrity is handling a particular business , they don't normally need advertisement because mere hearing their name, the business will be getting a word of mouth advertisement.

Most celebrities are taking advantage of their popularity by starting a business on their own or partnering with business professionals. Many have invested in real estate, farms, restaurants, or fast-food franchises. They use their reputation to lend credibility to the business. Some have used their social media followings to their advantage and are earning well on their YouTube content. I guess they have to take advantage of these opportunities while they are still hot.​

No i never did this before . But i know some celebrity's restaurants and companies. But yet to shop. Yes whenever we meet with celebrity we do this every time taking selfies. Yes this thing also a mode of advertising anyone's business.
I believe that everything depends on the level of the celebrity that is trying as much as he can to open and run a business personal by himself because in most cases they don't really have that much time to do that.

For the fact that the person is a celebrity is something that will always drive traffic to the restaurant because all the celebrities will like to identify with their fellow celebrities especially if the restaurant is a five star restaurant.

It's a good ideas and it's even happening currently, that why celebrity endorsement is growing well in the country & promoting & growing businesses but it's very expensive and not affordable but builds credibility and can expose a brand to new markets.

For the fact that the person is a celebrity is something that will always drive traffic to the restaurant because all the celebrities will like to identify with their fellow celebrities especially if the restaurant is a five star restaurant.
A celebrity law drives and increases traffic most especially online and when they are handling an offline or an online business, the business will be packed with customers and they don't care if the product is good or bad,

This is a very good business idea for celebrities. If a celebrity were to own a business, they would be a lot of patronage because alot of people would want to meet the celebrity especially the youths who would want to take pics.

A celebrity can succeed perfectly in a business because they have the ability to mobilize thousands of people . if a celebrity is starting a business we will always want to go there.

A celebrity can succeed perfectly in a business because they have the ability to mobilize thousands of people . if a celebrity is starting a business we will always want to go there.
There are even times when the product the celebrity is advocating for or her product might not be a standard but people still rush it because they like that particular celebrity.

There are even times when the product the celebrity is advocating for or her product might not be a standard but people still rush it because they like that particular celebrity.
Lolz, that's just the truth , everybody are just interested to deal with celebrities. I Wonder Why celebrities always have so much influence on people like this because to me I don't really consider them as most people.

When a celebrity is handling a business and he or she is posting the business on social media , they get awareness and people troops in for the business and patronise him or her.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds