Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

When a celebrity is handling the business

My analysis of decision-making about buying a particular product normally has nothing to do about the celebrity and using it but instead about the quality that I am going to get.

Advertisement Placeholder
What I was trying to tell was that most celebrities does not have a business and what they charge to influence or promote businesses is much that most small businesses doesn't makes it as profits in a month.
But they should have a business because if they are able to promote other business perfectly then what do you think will happen if they have a business ? they will make a lot of money.

No i never did this before . But i know some celebrity's restaurants and companies. But yet to shop. Yes whenever we meet with celebrity we do this every time taking selfies. Yes this thing also a mode of advertising anyone's business.
I have not done selfie picture yet with a celebrity running a restaurant. But I will be glad and so excited to see a celebrity and to take a picture with him or her in the restaurant he or she owns.

But they should have a business because if they are able to promote other business perfectly then what do you think will happen if they have a business ? they will make a lot of money.
It is not everyone that wants to open a business or not everyone can manage a business successfully. Promoting other businesses using their influence is also a business since they make profits from it.

Actually celebrities own business but mostly in the fashion industry.they are already a brand their selves so their businesses run very well because of their popularity.i have never been to anyone before but I will like it if I have the means to patronize them.
It is best to use celebrity to market your business because they have to promote your Brand and these days people love to buy goods and services which celebrities are the brand makers

It is not everyone that wants to open a business or not everyone can manage a business successfully. Promoting other businesses using their influence is also a business since they make profits from it.
I know that is true but 90% of celebrities do not have a business but they will prefer to promote other people's business for profit, if I'm a celebrity I'll start up a business.

I know that is true but 90% of celebrities do not have a business but they will prefer to promote other people's business for profit, if I'm a celebrity I'll start up a business.
Well it is good to have your own business as a celebrity depending on the types of industry that you are, some celebrity doesn't have the luxury of time to manage or monitor their businesses the reason they decides not to have one.

Well it is good to have your own business as a celebrity depending on the types of industry that you are, some celebrity doesn't have the luxury of time to manage or monitor their businesses the reason they decides not to have one.
Lolz, do you really think that is an excuse for them ? Most of them are musician but they have the time to manage it out, in fact some are not the one that are managing the business,they have trusted managers.

Lolz, do you really think that is an excuse for them ? Most of them are musician but they have the time to manage it out, in fact some are not the one that are managing the business,they have trusted managers.
Celebrity status is not limited to musicians alone. There are many other people I different industry that are well-known by people.

Celebrity status is not limited to musicians alone. There are many other people I different industry that are well-known by people.
About from celebrities like musician,actress/ artist there is no other well-known celebrities ,so probably it is the musician and the actress and actors that we are talking about.

Actually celebrities own business but mostly in the fashion industry.they are already a brand their selves so their businesses run very well because of their popularity.i have never been to anyone before but I will like it if I have the means to patronize them.
When is celebrity is hounding in a business-to-business have more growth and more patronage because people come to buy the product because of the celebrity.

About from celebrities like musician,actress/ artist there is no other well-known celebrities ,so probably it is the musician and the actress and actors that we are talking about.
Celebrities are well known persons that are doing fine in their chosen careers and is not limited to musicians and actors. Elon Musk, Mark of Facebook and other well known people are all celebrities.

There are some celebrities who know how to run business more than their career. When you see them you often wondered why they go for the career instead of the business.

Celebrities are well known persons that are doing fine in their chosen careers and is not limited to musicians and actors. Elon Musk, Mark of Facebook and other well known people are all celebrities.
Those people that you have just mention are celebrities base on how rich they are but most times we consider celebrities to be people that are naturally talented in one skill or the other.

Those people that you have just mention are celebrities base on how rich they are but most times we consider celebrities to be people that are naturally talented in one skill or the other.
When is celebrity is handling your business then your business brand grows and have more patronage this is why I'm most for use celebrities as the face of their products.

When is celebrity is handling your business then your business brand grows and have more patronage this is why I'm most for use celebrities as the face of their products.
Yes and about from that a lot of online affiliate marketers also use celebrities to advertise their products online, they can get in touch with them through their social media page, celebrities have a lot of impact in promotion of business.

It is not necessary for a celebrity to be rich before he can influence a product for people to patronise it. Not all celebrities are rich, you might be rich and not be a celebrity.

It is not necessary for a celebrity to be rich before he can influence a product for people to patronise it. Not all celebrities are rich, you might be rich and not be a celebrity.
But at least 90% of all celebrities are rich and 90% of people who are very rich are celebrities by nature, if I am rich obviously I'll also be a celebrity. It depends on how influential you are.

But at least 90% of all celebrities are rich and 90% of people who are very rich are celebrities by nature, if I am rich obviously I'll also be a celebrity. It depends on how influential you are.
It depends on how you define rich. There are people who are not rich but they are popular and well loved by people around them, either in their neighborhoods, villages or cities. That is what being a celebrity is all about.

It depends on how you define rich. There are people who are not rich but they are popular and well loved by people around them, either in their neighborhoods, villages or cities. That is what being a celebrity is all about.
Lolz, and you should also understand the difference between popularity and celebrities, a lot of people can be so popular but they can never attend the position of becoming a celebrity.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds