Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

When a celebrity is handling the business

Do you really think this is what is happening in reality ? because if this is possible a lot of celebrities could have made a lot of money from business but most of them do not even have a business.
Using your status to boost the image of another person's business is a very lucrative job, if you are a well known person in the society.

Advertisement Placeholder
Using your status to boost the image of another person's business is a very lucrative job, if you are a well known person in the society.
If it is so lucrative as you just said then they should not consider using it to boost another person's business, they should just use their status as a celebrity to boost their own personal business..

Actually celebrities own business but mostly in the fashion industry.they are already a brand their selves so their businesses run very well because of their popularity.i have never been to anyone before but I will like it if I have the means to patronize them.
When is celebrity is handling the business the business sells more because celebrities are promoters of Brand and because of them people come buying the product.

When a celebrity is handling his or her business their self, it sells fast just because of the fact that they are already popular and they will also serve as a brand to their business for promotion

If it is so lucrative as you just said then they should not consider using it to boost another person's business, they should just use their status as a celebrity to boost their own personal business..
Most celebrities does not have any business that they do other than using their status and popularity to influence the sales of a product which is also a lucrative business depending on how influential you are.

Most celebrities does not have any business that they do other than using their status and popularity to influence the sales of a product which is also a lucrative business depending on how influential you are.
If my influence can really attract a lot of people to businesses then I could have used that opportunity to start up a business so as to get all these customers to my business.

I have not patronised business run by celebrities before. But I believe that any celebrity running a business should be plus for that celebrity's business by virtue of the fact that he has so many fans that always want to identify with him.

If a celebrity is handling a business the the business will grow very fast and them will be making good money from the business, because many people will like coming to the business.

If my influence can really attract a lot of people to businesses then I could have used that opportunity to start up a business so as to get all these customers to my business.
Those who use their influence to attract people to their business, are people that are well known in the society and their price for offering their services doesn't come cheap.

Those who use their influence to attract people to their business, are people that are well known in the society and their price for offering their services doesn't come cheap.
The compensation for a celebrity in managing a business is huge. It is like having your own endorser. One celebrity here manages his own restaurant. You can expect a long line of customers every day.

This is a good way of advertising and bringing more clients to the business. I have not come across any celebrity before up to the point of taking selfies.

The compensation for a celebrity in managing a business is huge. It is like having your own endorser. One celebrity here manages his own restaurant. You can expect a long line of customers every day.
When a celebrity own a business, people tends to patronise the business not because it offer better products but they just want to use the opportunity to see or associate with such celebrity.

The celebrity who have a business orientation you manage any business they found herself pretty much easier. There are some of them that becomes abusive I know you are working under them.

Celebrities don't just display themselves to people just like that because they know that their presents can cause chaos and attract a large audience and I doubt if any celebrity would open a business that will involve them been seen so easily.

Yes that is what I was trying to say that instead of the celebrities to use their influence to attract people to another person's business, they should do is on their own business to make profit.

Yes that is what I was trying to say that instead of the celebrities to use their influence to attract people to another person's business, they should do is on their own business to make profit.
What I was trying to tell was that most celebrities does not have a business and what they charge to influence or promote businesses is much that most small businesses doesn't makes it as profits in a month.

Have you been to a restaurant that is owned by a celebrity? When you dined in the celebrity was there to greet you what would be your reaction? Would you go back to that restaurant and would you recommend it to the people in your circle? More likely you would be posting in social media your picture with the celebrity and more likely you would go back. If that is how you feel then celebrities should be thinking of the business opportunity in their hands. Open a business now that you are still popular.
Wow this is a beautiful idea honestly but most of our celebrity hardly do business even if they own a business they will want to put someone in charge to monitor the business because some want a private life

Actually celebrities own business but mostly in the fashion industry.they are already a brand their selves so their businesses run very well because of their popularity.i have never been to anyone before but I will like it if I have the means to patronize them.
When is celebrity is handling the business it makes the business sell more because celebrities have to promote the brand of your business.

I have been to a lot of restaurants and clothing stores owned by celebrities but when I was there the celebrity was not there to welcome me. Celebrities use their influencing prowess to make money from their business and there is no harm in doing that. You might even consider giving partnership to a celebrity so that you can use him for brand endorsement

I have never dined or gone to a restaurant owned by a celebrity at any point though. If I were to go to such and a celebrity comes to greet and attend to me, I might likely go back there if I find myself close by that area again

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds