Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

When a celebrity is handling the business

To be honest I do not give so much consideration to if a celebrity is promoting a business only that I know that the business is legit because he must have verified it. I am still going to do extra research to determine if it is quality or not.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think that would be a form of promotion for the business, but I think most celebrities are quite busy with other engagements to sit in a spot attend to customers all day. But it is quite a good idea for anyone who can handle it.

The celebrity itself is a form of advertisement for that particular product and if te celebrity now decided to promotes the business or the product he or she is handling. the product will be a hit in the market thereby bringing more fans and customer to buy goods.

I believe celebrities would find it easier to run their business. If you think it is easier, why don't you become one? Most of them had nothing when they started and they worked hard to become popular and rich, so running a business would be a piece of cake for them.

I have never been in restaurant owned by celebrate but if actually a celebrate have a restaurant a lot of people like going in such a restaurant, because them like such person to know them.

I have seen many Companies adopt this strategy and I think that it's one of the best strategy that could be adopted . The fans of the celeb will definitely patronise your products.

You are right , most of the people and company are adopting the strategy of using celebrity as a business strategy to boost their sales and they have been making their money
I have seen many Companies adopt this strategy and I think that it's one of the best strategy that could be adopted . The fans of the celeb will definitely patronise your products.

I do not attach any extra ordinary priority whenever a celebrity is managing a business as I always try to see if the product itself is of quality and is going to impact anything in me.

I have seen a celebrity managing a business , the business keep gettung new customers even when everybody knows that the product the company is using is inferior .

I do not attach any importance to any business that and influencer or a celebrity is promoting but instead the quality of their products and their customer service.

I do not bother about whosoever is investing into a business or is promoting them . The most important thing to me this if the business is having a good model and they are selling quality product.

A celebrity handling a business is a good business strategy and a free marketing strategy which brings in more customers both online and offline because people will keep patronising the business because of the celebrity.

Customer's satisfaction is always very important to me. If I am satisfied with what they offer , well I can recommend people based on their services and not really because the person owning the restaurant is a celebrity.

You are very right. Being a celebrity opens you up to a lot of business opportunities that your fans and fans to be would not mind patronizing your business. You have to be very smart about it to make a very good income on your popularity status.

business growth and success is all about having plenty customers. A celebrity is already having enough people followers and this is growing significantly on daily bases. Hence I believe that the business will grow faster and successful is a celebrity is involved.

Smiles! There is always a special feeling when you see a celebrity or even snap wuth them. Now going to the extent of dining in their restaurant owner by them. You will love the business, you will always want to patronize them, that's why celebrities are always successful.
Yes definitelly,their social status will always give them that edge in any sector they venture into,and it become a thing of estasy for them to be offering us some services,one will feel really good at such gesture.

I don't patronize someone just because the person is a celebrity , most times I just focus on what I need. I know celebrities are likely to make more money if they chose to concentrate in a particular business because of huge fans.

For me I see celebrities as normal person's, they are normal person's just like me and you, the only good benefits that a celebrity can have is customers because he or she has lots of fans

Actually when a celebrity is handling a business, the business tend to move even more smoothly than any other business because alot of people will patronize not because of the services provided but for personal intrest.

Actually when a celebrity is handling a business, the business tend to move even more smoothly than any other business because alot of people will patronize not because of the services provided but for personal intrest.
People will always want to buy and have a taste of any product in which an ambassador or a celebrity is handling , a celebrity tend to push and move a business forward than any other entrepreneurs.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds