Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

WhatsApp for businesses

Has anyone here tried using WhatsApp for business purposes, how has the experience been?

i haven't tried whatsapp business so far. I have many groups on whatsapp where I talk to various people and I have never had problems and I did not see the point in upgrading it to the business plan. I don't even know what benefits I have.

Advertisement Placeholder
Using WhatsApp for any type of promotion is the best, I have carried out promotions through all social networks, and the highest concentration of responses is through this means.
Wow it's nice to see a different review. To me I think WhatsApp is the worst, it only connects you to People on your contacts, and the idea of status running just 24 hours makes it lot more worse

As you know that WhatsApp has a separate account for business. If you wish to download it and join the community maximizing your WhatsApp for business purposes. You will enjoy it.

I have used Facebook in the past for so many reasons and I have also used WhatsApp to but that is to receive and process orders and has nothing to do with marketing.

WhatsApp is a very popular social media platform and using Whatsapp for business purposes is a very good idea. It is an avenue for clients and potential customers to communicate directly with you.

There there is a very good one to use WhatsApp for business but I think what is left now is how creative you are to make use of the platform for your business because we can see people making money in their own way using WhatsApp.

WhatsApp is the specific forum which I used to perform all my processing and to receive orders. That way I will never be able to miss any kind of messages from my customers or potential customers.

Wow it's nice to see a different review. To me I think WhatsApp is the worst, it only connects you to People on your contacts, and the idea of status running just 24 hours makes it lot more worse
I was once working in a forum, where I learned about the existence of WhatsApp for companies. In this modality the promotion reaches a wide target audience without having them as contacts @Gebieter, you can even use many tools that are very striking and catch the attention of the public.

WhatsApp is a very popular social media platform and using Whatsapp for business purposes is a very good idea. It is an avenue for clients and potential customers to communicate directly with you.
That is right. WhatsApp offers means of direct communication with clients and customers. Moreover, you can create WhatsApp groups and collect more contacts so that you can have a wider base to do your promotion.

WhatsApp is the specific forum which I used to perform all my processing and to receive orders. That way I will never be able to miss any kind of messages from my customers or potential customers.
Do you also use WhatsApp for promoting your business, like in terms of advertising to gain potential customers, or do you use it for just making transactions with your customers?

Whatsapp seems to be attacking those users who tend to have long list of contacts which they get in touch with and I believe this is not favorable to doing business using the platform.

I was once working in a forum, where I learned about the existence of WhatsApp for companies. In this modality the promotion reaches a wide target audience without having them as contacts @Gebieter, you can even use many tools that are very striking and catch the attention of the public.
Ohh, actually we learn everyday. Maybe I was just short sited when it comes to exploiting WhatsApp for business purposes. It's good though

Well then WhatsApp is a social media and it also helps to promote businesses and it can serve as a form of advertisement and it also brings more customers to the business

WhatsApp is really a good means of advertising our products especially if we have a lot of contacts. The Christmas celebration is fast approaching and am starting to see various advertisement made by people on their WhatsApp status

Yes WhatsApp helps a lot. Most businesses are carried out through WhatsApp lately. You could advertise greatly, your products can be ordered for and information can be passed easily through WhatsApp
I use WhatsApp for my business.
It provides an easy interface for interaction with my customers.
I also have a public group where I get to advertise my business and get more customers.

The experience have been very okay ,I think WhatsApp is actually part of the means and ways you could use to popularise your business development and existence to a wide audience ,I think it's simplicity rate it's top notch the WhatsApp business app attends to customers automatically

WhatsApp for business is one of the best things that has happened to me because one thing I've discovered is that it helps to build trust a whole lot.
People can get more close and personal on the platform and that'll make them feel at ease with you.

Same here. I used to think that WhatsApp for Business is just almost the same as the regular WhatsApp app. From the reviews of many people here, I think I'll try it out as soon as possible.
Ohh, actually we learn everyday. Maybe I was just short sited when it comes to exploiting WhatsApp for business purposes. It's good though

WhatsApp is only restricted to your contact that y I don’t depend on it alone I rather use other medium that everyone can see it
One good thing about the use of whatsapp is that the data usage and charge is very low,you can use it to accomplish a lot of things,but it is mostly limited to the contcts you have.

Any social media platforms is very good place to promote goods alot as there is no restrictions on advertiment,so WhatsApp can be use for business

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds