Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

WhatsApp for businesses

I have never use WhatsApp for business before. But I have couple of friends who are running seminar on WhatsApp for different people. They are making consistent income with this seminar which usually don't take more than 3 days.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have never use WhatsApp for business before. But I have couple of friends who are running seminar on WhatsApp for different people. They are making consistent income with this seminar which usually don't take more than 3 days.
That's pretty impressive I must say, what was the seminar about though? I have also attended a national seminar about living a Godly life once on WhatsApp before and other various srminars as well.

Yes, I have used whatsup to advertise some of my dishes and Confectionaries. It has helped me a lot when it comes to doing business with my clients,and it's cheaper.

Whatsapp is a popular communication apps for personal and business communication. However, I don't use whatsapp because none of my clients use whatsapp. I use telegram instead.

Ohh, actually we learn everyday. Maybe I was just short sited when it comes to exploiting WhatsApp for business purposes. It's good though
Surely, but even today technology continues to advance and with it the applications. Surely those who have access to Whtsapp companies will be enjoying it, with all its benefits.

Yeah, I used it in the past. It is a nice app. You get to use it for rapid response business purposes. It helps you to get in touch with your potential customers even while you are not available at that moment. It also has other features like the normal WhatsApp.

I am not using Whatsapp for business purposes right now because I do not conduct an offline business. have you heard about Whatsapp business account? I have heard that it has something to do with commercial use but I am not sure about what is the difference between this and the non-commercial version of Whatsapp application.

Any social media platforms is very good place to promote goods alot as there is no restrictions on advertiment,so WhatsApp can be use for business
I don't think WhatsApp is a social media platform. It is called instant messenger app. It's quite tricky to be used for advertisement but it works though

Yes I use WhatsApp for business, Cos most of people are using it nowadays as we all no. And it’s something that’s easy to go through.
The more contact list on your phone is the more people that will get to be having an update on your business, so whatsapp is a very close ways of showing your contacts what you have to offer them.

Yes I have done so many times, people can see your product and negotiate with you.I think advertising on WhatsApp is Ideal
Its actually okay if you want to introduce the people who knows you to your business. But WhatsApp doesn't cover the number of people social medias like Facebook does, so it's limiting

As far as I know, Whatsapp also offers a "Business Account", but I am not sure what is the main difference between it and regular account. Can someone please explain it? have you guys ever used it?

If you want to use WhatsApp for your business then it should be to receive orders from customers or to receive and process complaint. WhatsApp is not a good platform for promoting your business.

Yes I have done so many times, people can see your product and negotiate with you.I think advertising on WhatsApp is Ideal
I have also been using this for my business and to be honest the conversion rate is very well because of how good the interface of WhatsApp is.

Has anyone here tried using WhatsApp for business purposes, how has the experience been?
I have a side phone accessories business and WhatsApp has been very useful in advertising and do far it has been good. I have made some sales using the WhatsApp status.

I have a side phone accessories business and WhatsApp has been very useful in advertising and do far it has been good. I have made some sales using the WhatsApp status.
Same with me ,I use the WhatsApp status to advertise the business I am building , because there are times I might be having low sales ,but the advertisement would increase the sale of my product

Whatsapp for business is advisable for those have interest in online business. The status advertisement is very lucrative, and creating of groups also make the product to be renowned and patronize very fast.

I know there is a WhatsApp that is purposely designed for business purposes , but for me I don't even see the needs because using WhatsApp for business purpose won't be profitable like using Instagram or maybe Facebook. I don't have the time to be saving thousands of people's number.

WhatsApp is one of the most widely used tools in existence right now and I understand exactly why it is important for business because you can use it to receive and process orders.

WhatsApp is mainly and can be used for business only to sell products to people you know , probably your friends and family members you have their contacts on your phone and may not be used for a business you want to promote to a large number of audiences.

If you want to use WhatsApp for your business then it should be to receive orders from customers or to receive and process complaint. WhatsApp is not a good platform for promoting your business.
Whatsapp is good for business in my own opinion but all you need to do is create a group that will consists of your customers and add them to your business group and you can also publicise your product by posting your product on your update.

Has anyone here tried using WhatsApp for business purposes, how has the experience been?
One of the apps on social media i make use of aside rom facebook is the whatsapp platforms,when i finished doing my adds on acebook i get the contacts of potential clients and put them on whatsapp group and start sending them messages.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds