Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

WhatsApp for businesses

WhatsApp is very good social Media platform and if it is one of the strategies to which you can let the public know about your products then don't hesitate to

Advertisement Placeholder
WhatApp is a very good handle for business, just prepare all the tools you need for marketing or publicity then gather contact then take it there...

I have had about this WhatsApp for business app before and how people are using it to make a lot of Money. It is different from the normal WhatsApp we all know about

Has anyone here tried using WhatsApp for business purposes, how has the experience been?
Using WhatsApp for business is good because you can easily make your product and goods know by creating a group and you can teach effectively using voice note to communicate

Utilizing WhatsApp for company promo is actually excellent as well as efficient somewhat however you had limited to a restricted target market. The just individuals that reaches view the products you published are actually those on your get in touches with. WhatsApp is actually a fantastic begin for novices.

Utilizing WhatsApp for company promo is actually excellent as well as efficient somewhat however you had limited to a restricted target market. The just individuals that reaches view the products you published are actually those on your get in touches with. WhatsApp is actually a fantastic begin for novices.
Currently there is Whatsapp for companies, although it goes to a target audience is not limited only to your contacts. I mean it is not the whatsapp we are used to, this one goes further and reaches more customers, I certainly have not used it but I have read very good related reviews.

Using WhatsApp for business is good because you can easily make your product and goods know by creating a group and you can teach effectively using voice note to communicate
That's true, and these days so many so called Whatsapp tv have started coming up, where you can make use of them to market your goods and services. They post your products on their status for a specific period of time for a specific amount and they usually get more than a thousand views

WhatsApp is not that effective to me. It only shows people who already knows you ur business. I believe it's shouldn't be limited just to them, go for more crowd

There are other social media that is much more profitable for business than WhatsApp ,WhatsApp will only work when you have the contacts of people saved on your phone, Instagram or Facebook is actually the best social media for business.

I currently use WhatsApp business as well for my business, the main advantage is that you are able to showcase your goods in the catalog section. This allows visitors to be able to view your goods and services before chatting or after chatting. Overall it has been effective.

Has anyone here tried using WhatsApp for business purposes, how has the experience been?
Whatsapp enables me to keep close proximity with my customers,infact building a WhatsApp business link as done more compared to other social site,you are concious of those who view your products.

not all , I have never used WhatsApp for business but I think it will be a great one ,I have seen many people using it ,but the truth is that I have never used it even for once
[automerge]1634077298[/automerge]
not all , I have never used WhatsApp for business but I think it will be a great one ,I have seen many people using it ,but the truth is that I have never used it even for once

Yes.
I use WhatsApp for my business.
It allows me to create a group where I can easily interact with my customers.
And I use to make live videos.
The features are what I love most for my business.

WhatsApp is good for business, just that you need to make good use of it by posting your goods and services for the general public to see and patronize.

In order to use whatsapp for business, you need to first build a lot of members on your whatsapp group. The members should join your group voluntarily. You can promote your products and services on whatsapp group.

Yes WhatsApp helps a lot. Most businesses are carried out through WhatsApp lately. You could advertise greatly, your products can be ordered for and information can be passed easily through WhatsApp

Whatsapp has been becoming very important aspect of business advertising strategies nowadays where business man and women display their goods on their whatsapp update for their customers to see what they have in stock.

I haven't actually made use of WhatsApp for any business purpose but some of my peeps are very used to it and I think it's quite beneficial to them especially if you have a huge number of friends or followers who constantly do view your status

WhatsApp is one more incredible stage for business that when used could be a gold mine through promotion. A few private ventures got going on WhatsApp so I figure promoting on that stage is certainly not something awful to do.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds