Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

what's the worst method of payment according to you?

Paypal and their unecessary charges gives me too much worries, I wonder why they cannot adjust or why USA is yet to sanction them on their unecessary charges .

Advertisement Placeholder
PayPal among the payment method seems to be the worst payment method in my own opinion because they have restricted many countries ,for example you can't withdraw into your paypal account.
Yeah, you are right. That is the major problem that people from my country do face while using PayPal. You can only send but can't receive, while in some regions you can't even do both

Haven't learned about PayPal I will simply say PayPal is the worst payment option for us staying where it isn't accepted cos we can't access it.

to me, I dislike Skrill, I had a lot of problems especially with the address confirmation

they held me for more than 100$ for years because I didn't confirm my adress but the problem is that I sent it
the reason was that this address was writing in the Arabic Language and they didn't understand it ( a really funny reason)
after that, I had blocked directly my account and leave Skrill

what about you?
Contrarily, Skrill is the best payment processor for me. I can withdraw my balance and receive funds on my mobile wallet or bank account in less than one hour, for the lowest rate in the market.

For me , the worst payment method is Neteller because there were lot of suspicious logins to my Neteller account despite setting up 2 fa and also verifying my account with documents.
I never knew that Neteller is this risky. I have read it somewhere online where a someone was warning people to be careful when using neteller for their transactions.

I never knew that Neteller is this risky. I have read it somewhere online where a someone was warning people to be careful when using neteller for their transactions.
Same here , I thought my account is safe there at least after I verified the kyc , but it was not the case. All the suspicious logins to my account were started after I verified my account only. Before that , I was holding $350 without any issue.

I hate PayPal and its policies. You can't transact a business deal in peace. All they do is charge you excessively and hold your money for weeks before you can withdraw.

Personally I haven't use PayPal before for any transactions and the payment systems I have been using are reliable and charge considerable transaction fee.

There is a particular payment a which is called one up and they normally charge a lot of money to make transfers and a lot of times the transfer did not go through.

All payment platforms out there are trying and are doing a good job too but I would still say Skrill because one time I had to deposit into my bet account from my Skrill account but they didn't go through

Haven't learned about PayPal I will simply say PayPal is the worst payment option for us staying where it isn't accepted cos we can't access it.
Yeah, you are right about that mate. PayPal should atleast make it's services accessible to every country, so many people do say it's a cool transaction method but to those who can't even access it. It's a whole different story altogether

Currently I will say PayPal is the most useless means of doing transaction in my country , its very difficult to withdraw in my country that's why people choose another means of receiving thier money

All payment platforms out there are trying and are doing a good job too but I would still say Skrill because one time I had to deposit into my bet account from my Skrill account but they didn't go through
Over here PayPal account is one of the most challenging for people in which their location not not be able to access the full future, it could have been one of the best payment method.

Its not exactly that PayPal payment is not good but since it cannot be used in our country as a means of transaction , that only reason makes PayPal the most worse payment option.

Its not exactly that PayPal payment is not good but since it cannot be used in our country as a means of transaction , that only reason makes PayPal the most worse payment option.
That's it dear, PayPal have strict laws that's why not everyone is happy with the rules they have at the moment when it comes to their payment institution.

That's it dear, PayPal have strict laws that's why not everyone is happy with the rules they have at the moment when it comes to their payment institution.
But over here PayPal account is not accepted or do you think there is no way a lot of people are able to get a verified PayPal account that send and receive money over here ?

But over here PayPal account is not accepted or do you think there is no way a lot of people are able to get a verified PayPal account that send and receive money over here ?
Some persons in our country Nigeria have a PayPal account which is verified and working. Since I have nothing much doing with PayPal online I stayed off from using such tricks to own a PayPal account.

Some persons in our country Nigeria have a PayPal account which is verified and working. Since I have nothing much doing with PayPal online I stayed off from using such tricks to own a PayPal account.
I don't know how they have been able to get it, I hope that they are just following the right process and it is not something that will lead to lockdown of money. Because this will completely be useless.

I don't know how they have been able to get it, I hope that they are just following the right process and it is not something that will lead to lockdown of money. Because this will completely be useless.
Lolz they alone knows the right thing but they neglected it to be doing things that are absolutely rigorous and inhumane and not benefiting to the masses.

Lolz they alone knows the right thing but they neglected it to be doing things that are absolutely rigorous and inhumane and not benefiting to the masses.
And according to information they said that their customer service is very poor,if your account has been banned that means it might be very difficult for you to get it back since you will not have anyone to complain e

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds