Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

what's the worst method of payment according to you?

I think worst payments now in my country is through Bitcoin because it's banned already and for you to trade in directly with someone who buys, the value of your coin will be reduced
If bitcoins is banned in your country, it doesn't stop you from trading it through peer to peer platform which is very easy and reliable. Cryptocurrency is banned in my country also but I still accepts bitcoins payments.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think to me, Skrill is one of the worst method of payment I dislike so much for a lot of reasons. First they allow you to deposit money and when it's time to utilize your funds, they block your account

If not for the bizarre charges PayPal takes from small transactions it could've been more favourable for all. Some people are having mixed feelings for the payment gateway.

I also have a Skrill account but I have not started making use of it. I also have some persons who make use of Skrill so far they have not made any complains yet.

The only method I'm using since i started earning online is payment through crypto currency and i never had a problem with it and it remain my best method of payment.

I think the worst method is using of bitcoins. As we know bitcoins consider as illegal coins and many countries banned it. So sending a money through the bitcoin is the worst way.
I really understand your opinion about using bitcoin or other crypto currencies as a payment option online because the use of crypto currency are ban in many countries , but you can use other method to turn the coin into money.

The worst of all payment methods for me is PayPal. Although it is banned in my country, I don't like the rate of their charges. It is too high and they are too suspicious of anything.

I really can't leave a judgement on most of these payments system because I haven't used all before. I'm currently using PayPal and so far so good it's very good for me to use.

I really can't leave a judgement on most of these payments system because I haven't used all before. I'm currently using PayPal and so far so good it's very good for me to use.
The worst payment method in my own opinion is PayPal payment because it has banned people in my country to receive payment from other countries but we can make payment to other country.

I never had problem with payment processor but only on PayPal that the transaction fees is very high. I like payeer payment processor most for it is easy to access with low transaction fees. I also like perfect money

I don't have problem with any payment processor that I have used before. They are all doing well. It is just that there fees varies. I have an account with skrill but I have never find it before. But I prefer crypto currency than any other payment processor

The worst for me now as it stands is payoneer. I used them to receive a payment thinking I'll withdraw soonest, only for me to discover that there's minimum withdrawal for my country and my money is still there. Worst thing is I can't send or receive extra funds because they say I must receive from some businesses first

Well, as far as I know. I think it should be PayPal. It has users restrictions to so many countries which has so many times in the past deprived me of working on some high payout sites.

I think cryptocurrency is the worst form of payment if you make mistake in sending a coin to a different address another coin for example sending bitcoin to Ethereum no matter how much is the value of the coin it is gone forever there is nothing that can done to reverse or retrieve the coin

A lot of hate I see Skrill is getting here. Yes, they charge an amount of money but that's what other payment apps do , somehow or the other. You guys can try Paypal , Xoom , Payoneer. It won't be disappointing.
The worst method of payment according to me is the payments that has to do with trade by barter this is a old form of payment which is no longer accepted presently.

Well, as far as I know. I think it should be PayPal. It has users restrictions to so many countries which has so many times in the past deprived me of working on some high payout sites.
PayPal among the payment method seems to be the worst payment method in my own opinion because they have restricted many countries ,for example you can't withdraw into your paypal account.

All payment methods are good for transaction depending on certain conditions, I believe the worst form of payment methods are the one that will require a higher withdrawal fee. Which I am yet to find out.

to me, I dislike Skrill, I had a lot of problems especially with the address confirmation

they held me for more than 100$ for years because I didn't confirm my adress but the problem is that I sent it
the reason was that this address was writing in the Arabic Language and they didn't understand it ( a really funny reason)
after that, I had blocked directly my account and leave Skrill

what about you?
Wow!! $100 for more than a year? That's a very bad way to treat customers. I have also had my doubts and very great fears whenever it comes to using Skrill because this thing that is a very common occurrence with Skrill accounts

For me , the worst payment method is Neteller because there were lot of suspicious logins to my Neteller account despite setting up 2 fa and also verifying my account with documents.

Wow!! $100 for more than a year? That's a very bad way to treat customers. I have also had my doubts and very great fears whenever it comes to using Skrill because this thing that is a very common occurrence with Skrill accounts
Yup, I don't recommend Skrill for the African countries and avoid putting money there because you can't maybe confirm it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds