Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

what's the worst method of payment according to you?

Ok i understand why a lot of people are not particularly interested, they should bring a support platform that people complain and provide all the document that is necessary to restore back the account.
You won't even access your account again to look for such section to complain when PayPal flag your account off. That's why I don't like it.

Advertisement Placeholder
You won't even access your account again to look for such section to complain when PayPal flag your account off. That's why I don't like it.
It is risky since it is possible for all your money to be trapped inside when they ban your account and it may not actually be the best to use to store larger amount of money.

It is risky since it is possible for all your money to be trapped inside when they ban your account and it may not actually be the best to use to store larger amount of money.
I can't consider storing large amount of money with PayPal if I have one. I wouldn't be in the race to gamble with my funds with them.

I can't consider storing large amount of money with PayPal if I have one. I wouldn't be in the race to gamble with my funds with them.
Lolz, I don't know why they lack an active customer care service because this could have helped a lot of people when they have challenges with their account .anyway the issue of banning accounts may not be rampant as we think.

Some persons in our country Nigeria have a PayPal account which is verified and working. Since I have nothing much doing with PayPal online I stayed off from using such tricks to own a PayPal account.
I also wanted to try some tricks with PayPal because some people are doing it successfully but I decided not to try it because I am afraid of loosing my money on the long run.

I had problems with Skrill, during signing up, and after i tried to withdraw the money from it into the bank saving.Lot of people had some problems with setting up address and zip code.

Lolz, I don't know why they lack an active customer care service because this could have helped a lot of people when they have challenges with their account .anyway the issue of banning accounts may not be rampant as we think.
That's it, PayPal is simply strict and they wouldn't want too many disturbances that's why when they restrict your account you can reach out to them again.
[automerge]1631384351[/automerge]
I also wanted to try some tricks with PayPal because some people are doing it successfully but I decided not to try it because I am afraid of loosing my money on the long run.
Since you aren't satisfied with such tricks, you shouldn't risk your funds putting it up with PayPal. I don't want to get entangled to such.

Last edited:
A lot of hate I see Skrill is getting here. Yes, they charge an amount of money but that's what other payment apps do , somehow or the other. You guys can try Paypal , Xoom , Payoneer. It won't be disappointing.
The worst method of payment to me is paying through commercial Bank at least now statement that is done through to the currency is very easy to accept for many country.

That's it, PayPal is simply strict and they wouldn't want too many disturbances that's why when they restrict your account you can reach out to them again.
[automerge]1631384351[/automerge]

Since you aren't satisfied with such tricks, you shouldn't risk your funds putting it up with PayPal. I don't want to get entangled to such.
Lolz, if this is how they are operating and they do not have an active customer care service then they are not saving the masses that they were meant to do, they're just trying to operate base on how they think they should do.

I have not used any of this before so I am not acquainted to any,since I just started online business,with time I will start using it,and thanks for letting me know so that I won't be a novist.

Lolz, if this is how they are operating and they do not have an active customer care service then they are not saving the masses that they were meant to do, they're just trying to operate base on how they think they should do.
And that's not how it should be when it comes to treating users they banned their account. Their should be support to be contacted to know while the account was restricted.

And that's not how it should be when it comes to treating users they banned their account. Their should be support to be contacted to know while the account was restricted.
Seriously I am just surprised to find out that this is how they are operating, it is not even the best, or maybe they can tell me that they do not easily ban people's accounts then I can understand.

Somebody proposed that to me previously and I was stunned. It's anything but a smart thought to manage account numbers straightforwardly. With respect to the next installment strategies, aside from Paypal, GPay, PayTM, PhonePe, I haven't utilized some other installment technique. Thus, I am not entirely certain now. I have been contemplating giving Payoneer/payeer an attempt.

If you want to take my suggestion, don't receive or put money on your skrill account till you verify it.

I recognize that Skrill is one of the legit and famous wallets worldwide, but they're too strict with people who don't confirm and verify their accounts.
Verification of any wallet account is very important if you don't want to loose your money online, most importantly skrill account. I normally likes doing everything possible to make my wallet account perfect and ready before depositing money into it.

A lot of hate I see Skrill is getting here. Yes, they charge an amount of money but that's what other payment apps do , somehow or the other. You guys can try Paypal , Xoom , Payoneer. It won't be disappointing.
The worst method of payment according to me is people because it is not really accessible here and one cannot be able to send money to me through PayPal.

Right now i have found that skrill is bad as i have had a bad experience with it, but i also tend to dislike paypal as well because there are a lot of regulations on paypal in my country right now. However i hope that it will be revised in the future.

Seriously I am just surprised to find out that this is how they are operating, it is not even the best, or maybe they can tell me that they do not easily ban people's accounts then I can understand.
PayPal doesn't like when your information is manipulated, they want you to be real. That's why some peoples account have limitations.

I may be partial but I am only saying this based on my experience with it and not general opinions. My worst payment platforms is PayPal

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds